It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ladys and gentlemen UFO 2009 just for you !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
ladys and gentlemen

here some video of UFO summer 2009 and the summer is not over! some are amazing, others ginuine,maybe fake, maybe is the summer of the contact who know ?

ENJOY !

the most beautiful and the most crazy If this is fake, someone has spent a long time doing this

the the genuine those two women had caught the same object they live in the same town .

this one is from holland

we have uk here people freakout some of you are going to talk about lanterns but just for the reaction of people too funny

in moscow

this one from Lake Havasu City this one is very intersting !!!

from malaysia before you jump to the lanterns story look at the end it's video from a phone

th summer of orange orbs or the lanterns ?

in australia

usa

germany

this orbs at the end of the movie seprate in many other orbs

ok that's all folks 2009 will shatter the record

now we can debate

[edit on 4-8-2009 by pitchdragon]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Well the first one is a hoax(CGI using particle programs) the silver disc one appears to be a hoax too(judging by the speech and reactions of the filmers).The Malaysia one looks like flares, the Australia one looks exactly like a flare. The Moscow video is a plane (obvious), the Britain video is Chinese Lanterns (obviously), I have no idea what the Holland video is (either way it is not definitive proof of anything), the "USA" video could be flares/lanterns but it is interesting, the Germany video shows nothing but a bright light in the sky.

Of all those videos only two really seem interesting, the Pittsburgh "triangle" and the last video. Both of those look a lot more legit than the others. And yes there are a lot of orb sightings right now, unfortunately I think most of your videos are hoaxes or misidentifications. This is all in my opinion though.

[edit on 8/4/2009 by jkrog08]

[edit on 8/4/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

The USA one is the best footage.... definately saucer shaped but is it a craft or a kite? A remote controlled craft? He said it's around 3000 feet up so probably rule out a kite.........

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I have some heavy doubts about that one. Just by the sound and words of the people filming it. It just seems like they are being sarcastic. I could be wrong, and in most cases it is not good to judge footage by reaction--unless of course the reaction itself seems fake-ish. I think maybe a RC craft, balloon, or something like that. I could be wrong however, I just don't think this one is legit IMHO.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

IT IS NOT FLARES!!! This is why. Flares give off huge amounts of two things. The first and obvious thing is light. That is why we call them flares after all. The second thing that flares give off huge amounts of is smoke. It is the first property of the flares which makes the second so easy to spot because illuminated in the blinding light of each and every flare we would see an unmistakable smoke plume rising from each and every one.

Good luck with that flare theory.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

LOL, copy and paste your response in the other thread did you? I had one made out myself,lol.

Anyways, when looking at a video like this (poor quality, similar to other known flares, no specific thing that points to a a true UFO) one must use logic and evidence gained from previous similar videos. In this case there is a lot of evidence pointing to flares, with no evidence pointing to a interdimensional "lightship". There is nothing to suggest something other than flares or similar chemical induced illumination. There is nothing that counters this that can make one think "This could be a UFO". So instead of wasting time investigating a video that will lead to nothing other than at best "unknown", it is best to make a logical judgement and move on. In this case the judgement (in my humble opinion, based on experience in other cases) in likely flares or a similar phenomena. If I am wrong I would be happy than you probably, but I don't think so. There is no point in arguing over this type of evidence for the aforementioned reasons. But I will conclude and say this:

The video likely shows "parachute flares" in the end of their descent (thus the low level and quick "blinking out", and lack of smoke). Also a lot of flares today do not smoke as much as you would think, especially when falling through the air, and especially when they are about out. Also due to the extreme poor quality of the video what little smoke there may be (which I assume there should be a little) would not be able to be seen.

So again, in my humble opinion this is likely flares/similar phenomena. I hope I am wrong, but I doubt it.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
They are all flying swamp farts. Right Jkrog?

[edit on 5-8-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

LOL, no they are not. In fact I stated two are genuinely UFOs. The others are just so much more towards a likely prosaic explanation, with some being near definite. It just helps to come to the best and most logical conclusion you can, especially in videos like these and many others that will not prove anything one way or the other. TRUST ME, I am not a "skeptic", you can find that out by a brief look at my last 10 threads or so.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
The lake havasu one is awesome, I just saw it on ufocasebook.com and had to look it up on ats.

What do you guys think of that one? I'm not sure how they faked it, it genuinely looks very far away...

I like that he shows you around at other stuff too, including a plane. I don't see their reactions as fake either...how is someone supposed to act while filming that...?

I wanna talk about the lake havasu footage...

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
the UK one with the guys swearing is not from 2009, its several years old. at least 3.

the one with the moon being red/orange and the orbs. reeks of dubiousness. he obviously has a camera with a good zoom and focus as evidenced when he zoomed in on the moon. yet he doesnt zoom in on the orbs too much nor focus in tight. obviously because he doesnt want you seeing whats really going on.

the first one obviously cgi, you can even hear the voice repeat in the first 15 seconds from bad editing. and the flare on the left side of the screen is a dead giveaway.

the rest of the orbs i didnt bother with because they are so out of focus and non zoomed that its pointless to try and figure out what they are, could be anything maybe a guy with a flashlight reflected off of glass.

the only genuine one was the woman who didnt know how to loosen the knob on her tripod and kept making that annoying clicking as she panned. that one was obviously a aircraft of manmade origin, but its no plane ive ever seen before.

"its blinking you stupid ****s"

[edit on 26-8-2009 by abcddcba]

[edit on 26-8-2009 by abcddcba]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
The Pittsburg UFO is an airplane, and a normal one.

It's possible that it's a freighter airplane, so that can explain an unusual approach route.

The navigation lights are on the correct position and the landing lights too.

Example:

It's possible that due to any reason that we can't find out, the logo lighting was off(tail section) and that's why it has a weird shappe.

Add to that the possibility of it being a freighter plane (no window lights), and you got it pretty much explained.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I'm going to say the first one is a hoax, and probably perpetrated by the producer of this known hoax. Seems to be using a loft of the same content [sunset background, palm trees etc.].

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
is this fake or something else?

[edit on 26-8-2009 by platipus]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Looks like the same guy as my last post. Same palm trees, same sunset...

Must have been one hell of a night for him.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Havasu guys, havasu!

thats the one worth discussing in this thread....the other videos are the same old same old, but this one is different. Anyone have a good explanation for it?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
Havasu guys, havasu!

thats the one worth discussing in this thread....the other videos are the same old same old, but this one is different. Anyone have a good explanation for it?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
wow some of those are pretty bad i mean some are obviously CGI like the santa monica one and some are just planes like the moscow one, but ill give you a star for putting a compilation together. i lol'd

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
So ummm does anyone have a good reason to say the first one is fake?

I mean all I've heard so far is conjecture that it has to be fake. Can anyone give me a good reason to think it fake?

A good reason! You know like some evidence, maybe a few factoids thrown in here and there..

For example Jkrog said

Well the first one is a hoax(CGI using particle programs)

Why do you think that? What are your reasons?

Anyone?

[edit on 26-8-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Bet one i can think of is that i live and work in santa monica and so do my friends. Santa monica is a tourist trap if this was legit myself or one of my friends probably would have seen it not to mention thousands of tourists.

Oh yeah the people are just saying it is beautiful and at one point the audio cuts out. I think they were from out of town looking at and filming a sunset on the beach and whoever made this video cut the audio out because they mention whatever they are talking about.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
So ummm does anyone have a good reason to say the first one is fake?

I mean all I've heard so far is conjecture that it has to be fake. Can anyone give me a good reason to think it fake?

A good reason! You know like some evidence, maybe a few factoids thrown in here and there..

For example Jkrog said

Well the first one is a hoax(CGI using particle programs)

Why do you think that? What are your reasons?

Anyone?

[edit on 26-8-2009 by DaMod]

Palm tree sunset guy

top topics

<<   2 >>

join