It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several shot, 4 dead at a gym in Bridgeville, PA

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I caught this on another forum:

community.post-gazette.com...
So none of you who read yesterdays article belive that a man handling a grenade on a bus might be considered dangerous?
And why did the man who sat next to Sodini wait until 12N to report the morning bus ride to police, since he said he was "so concerned"?
And wouldn't you remember the face of a man who handed you a grenade on a bus, and that you had seen several times before?
Had the man on the bus identified Sodini's picture when police showed it to him, probably cause would have permitted the police to serach Sodini's home and computer. The killings would have been averted!
And where was Homeland Securiy? Surely someone handling a grenade on a full bus, must be a concern for them. He could have been a terrorist? How would they have known.
I have many questions on this one. But I no longer question why this happened - I question how did the authorities allow it to happen.

Well, in Sodini's case, the Department of Homeland Security might have been as close as the next cubicle over:

www.klgates.com...
K&L Gates’ national reach .... make the firm well-suited to assist clients in all aspects of the implementation and evolution of the (Homeland Security)Act and related regulations. Our interdisciplinary Homeland Security Practice group consists of lawyers throughout the country.....
--K&L Gates’ government affairs practice is well-positioned to provide clients with sophisticated assistance in federal, state and local aspects of homeland security-related matters. Our team includes the former Attorney General of the United States, Dick Thornburgh.....
-- Our lawyers include former insiders and supervisors of intelligence agencies who maintain high-level contacts at the CIA, NSA, DIA, FBI, congressional committees, and in the office of the Homeland Security Advisor.
--...we played a significant role in the USA PATRIOT Act and the Homeland Security bill.

Another sure sign that the covert operators are at it again is when these clowns show up to aid in the cover up:

www.post-gazette.com...
After the shooting, police from nearly two dozen departments in the South Hills responded, along with... the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms and the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join