It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Ex-Marine, employee link Blackwater founder Erik Prince to murders

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Report: Ex-Marine, employee link Blackwater founder Erik Prince to murders

rawstory.com

n sworn statements filed with a Virginia court last night, a former Marine and a former Blackwater employee claim that the company’s founder and former CEO, Erik Prince, “may have murdered or facilitated the murder” of people who were aiding a federal investigation into a Baghdad massacre that left 17 dead, according to Nation reporter Jeremy Scahill.

“The former employee also alleges that Prince ‘views himself as a Christian crusader tasked with eliminating Muslims and the Islamic faith from the globe,’ and that Prince’s companies ‘encouraged and rewarded the destruction of
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I can actually see a need for private guards in war torn countries to protect certain corporate/political interests.
But Blackwater apparently had other motivations and ideologies that transcended their stated job description.
I can see how this court action might open up a huge can of worms and possibly an investigation into private security firms and how much do they influence military operations or just what exactly is their connections to the military.

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 4-8-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
And where does the money come from to pay for these private armies?
From your and my pocket in the form of our taxes.

www.alternet.org...'s_blackwater_chicago_mercenary_firm_gets_millions_for_private_%22security%22_in_israel_and_iraq_/

Guilt by association?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
im gonna ad the article from The Nation to this thread because its relevant information

A former Blackwater employee and an ex-US Marine who has worked as a security operative for the company have made a series of explosive allegations in sworn statements filed on August 3 in federal court in Virginia. The two men claim that the company's owner, Erik Prince, may have murdered or facilitated the murder of individuals who were cooperating with federal authorities investigating the company. The former employee also alleges that Prince "views himself as a Christian crusader tasked with eliminating Muslims and the Islamic faith from the globe," and that Prince's companies "encouraged and rewarded the destruction of Iraqi life."

Blackwater Founder Implicated in Murder

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

Zer, thanks for the bump. This topic...Curious that it has received flags but no replies.

I'll bet dollars to donuts that there are many private armies, unnamed, unlisted working under blackop programs, performing God only knows what kind of services. Paid for by blackop money, untraceable, no records, impervious to law.

It's a brave new world, welcome to the monkey house.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Gee, what a surprise. Did anybody think these guys were really doing 'security' over there? I knew this guy would have his day in court. Funny how he just rebranded his thugs.

new topics

top topics

join