It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(IWWC) Modulate Back To The Tonic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Modulate Back To The Tonic

Staring down at that small spec in space, that small corner of this vast sea of stars our ancestors called home. The once lush ever giving planet that allowed countless generations to live and thrive. Countless children to be born, and lead their ever so short lives only to join paths in death. All the people that once lead their lives, awakening every morning to greet the bright ambassadors of morning light. The lives that slept an endless amounts of nights under the tapestry of stars. The many who loved, the many who danced, the many who where able to live out their desires and quench the thirst of their innermost passions. This, the very thing we now must read in books and watch on our projectors. This, the thing we fight for now, the very thing we die for time after time. Staring down at that small spec in space, that small corner of this vast sea of stars our ancestors called home. I can only remember what it has meant to me, and all those whose fates are now tied to mine. That once lush planet, now a barren rock dancing through space on clouds of poison gas. The memories of better times have faded into the erosive sea of time, only pain remains. A pain which only has one sedative, Revenge. Looking down at our lost paradise, as it draws ever so near, one can only remember the time before. A better time which has lead us all to the present.

The breeze swept thought my hair, I calmly woke to the sound of the fierce waves subsiding on the cliff side. I could feel the warmth of the sunlight as in gently caressed my face. As I freed my hands from their purgatory under the hot beach sand, the gentle breeze gracefully blew the particles into the vast seemingly endless shoreline. One could only bask in the beauty of it all, the beauty of this everlasting mistress, our mother. Time could so easily get lost on a day such as this. But time had other things in store. It wasn't long before my mother called my name from atop the hillside where our home was located, her voice only a whisper in wind. Picking myself out of the sand each individual grain was lifted off into the wind, each glistening like gold as is floated away. Running home, energy pulsing through my veins I was anxious to get home. My family provided the greatest solace, only with them could all things, all troubles seem inconsequential. But today was different. Today my mother was not calling me as I had thought, instead my father stood there with the look of dread in his eyes. As I got near to my home, I noticed that my father had disappeared into the labyrinth of rooms within my childhood home. Stepping through the deserted entryway all the lights and windows where shut I could only feel a dreadful mist of pain filling the house thick with agony. Through the corner of my eye I was drawn to the only source of light within my darkened home. Nearing the room realization set in. It was the television set, I was quickly seduced by it and drawn in. The white noise occasionally giving way to the clarity of the evening news. Witnessing what was being shown horror filled my very being. The death the destruction happening all around my homeland. The living hopelessly trying to save those who where engulfed in flame soon to perish. The horror my eyes where being raped by forever ingrained into my memories. I shut the television off, and called for my family. I got no response. Walking through my home, the floor was as cold as death, the eerie silence of a normally lively home filling my ears. I made my way slowly up the stairs, each step causing the wood to moan with agony. Reaching the top I saw lakes of red forming from rivers of blood flowing from underneath closed bedroom doors. The greatest of fears filled my heart, I ran down the stair to find my father, calling and shouting his name. I was answered only with silence. Suddenly I heard a noise, a loud crash coming from the kitchen. Approaching cautiously I peered in through a crack in the door. There I saw the constricting rope around my father’s neck. Feet lifeless suspended, moved only by the gentle breeze coming through the home. A porcelain doll where once a family had eaten their meals. As the sharp realization set in I noticed the knife. Red with blood on the kitchen floor, the sorrow overwhelmed me. I could not understand why this had happened, why my father had destroyed something so beautiful. My sisters, my mother, my brother all gone. Only a note left behind, signed by my father. Slowly opening the crumpled blood stained paper the words became visible.

“For the love of my family, I spare them the pain which is to come. To my son Steven, I leave you to bear what is to come. Continue on our name. Follow the road until you reach the caves I took you to as a child. You will find truth there".

DKS8128 will be your key.
Love, Dad.

I slept on the beach that night.
The next morning, stricken with grief I walked down the only road which leads away from my home. Peering down the endless expanse of tar to which i could see no end, I had no choice but to continue, I had to find out why this had happened. Looking back on that day, I silently wish to myself I had been home with the rest of my family. I wish I had shared their fate. For the truth which awaited me led to a fate which was far worse than death.

As the sun peeked over the horizon that morning I could feel the fatigue clamping my muscles like a vice. The small bottle of water which had sustained this journey until this point was nearly empty. The trip was long; the family house was nearly a hundred miles from any recognizable form of civilization. The hot sun was now clawing at the earth as it was gently dragged across the sky. Traveling such a distance, the land was no longer familiar to a beach, instead resembling a wasteland. The lush brush and endless expanse of shore had left this land long ago, all the remained was desert and bones. The large wave of the sea where replaced by waves of heat born of earth skewing the vision of all onlookers. No man could say they were of sound mind while traveling down such an expanse. Finally after what seemed like an eternity of walking, just before my legs worn and tired where about to fail me I saw it. In the distance I saw a metallic shimmer which brought me hope. Hoping the wasteland heat was not playing trick on my eyes I eagerly advanced hoping for salvation from the heat.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by phi1618]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Arriving closer to the object I could clearly see it was real, and what it was. A small car was on the side of the road, dark marks trailing the tires from pavement to dirt. Looking inside, two people were sitting in the front seat, if you could still identify them as human. The charred remains of what appeared to be a woman and a man where seated in a upright position, it appeared that whatever burned them happened very quickly and had no effect on the interior of the automobile. An unpleasant feeling pulsated through my bowls as I pulled the two corpses from what seemed like a fully intact car. I had though about burying them; however I did not have the tools or the energy needed for such a task. Laying them on the side of the road, I tried to imagine what could have done this to them without leaving any sort of trace on anything inside the car. I was not aware of anything that could have done something this devastating and precise. Walking back to the car, the sun had begun to set over the horizon taking with it the heat of the day. There was no time for rest, I needed to reach the caves a soon as possible. Sitting down in the driver’s seat of the car I turned the key hoping the car would start. With the twist the car came alive; gasoline pumped through the engine and made a loud powerful roar. Remembering what my father had taught me about driving I began my journey once again, except this time at a much faster pace.

After driving for around an hour, I finally came within a few miles of the town which was only a hikes distance from the caves. Needing supplies i expected to stock up on some food and water as well as have a nice hot meal at my uncle’s house. Fantasizing about food I drove on towards the town, knowing that it was on my way to the caves where my father had taken me as a child. As I approached the town I was struck with terror, the entire town was gone! Only foundations and burnt remains of the structures was visible. The smell of ash and charred flesh permeated the air, a stench so foul I could barley bring myself to inhale through my nose. I could see corpses on the side of the road, burnt an charred beyond recognition. They seemed to have died a peaceful and blissful death, as some of the bodies where still sitting in chairs as if they didn’t see the devastation coming. Coming to the realization that the mean I had fantasized about would probably not be possible, i drove through the town to the old path which leads up to the caves.

Getting out of the car and walking up to the start of the path, the birds sang which seemed to be unaffected by whatever caused so much devastation to the town. Walking through the forest down the dirt path towards the caves, wild deer scurried in front of me and rodents fled when they realized my presence. I could not see the entrance to the caves, but something seemed different this time. The caves which I remembered as a child had changed; the once small entrance to the interior of the caves, where me and my siblings had played was now larger by around thirty or forty feet. Walking in I was once again shocked to realized that the wall of the cave where no longer made of solid red stone, instead the material which now lined the walls of the cave appeared to be metallic in appearance. Walking further down the corridor which now seemed more like the inside of a large sewer drainage pipe as the end became visible. Approaching cautiously I could see the faint outline of

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a door, the closer I got the more detail I could make out. Finally I was standing only about a foot away from the door, I began to examine it. After examining the door and its immediate area I found a button on the adjacent wall. Curiosity got the best of me and I decided to press the button, it seemed like there was little to lose. Upon pressing the button the large metallic door slid open with a tremendous roar. Inside was a small oval room with illuminated translucent foggy glass walls, the planes of glass seemed to be supported by a number of mirror like polished metallic supports which lead up to the dome like top. The top of the small elevator sized area seemed to be giving off more light than the rest of the panes of glass. The entire thing seemed very inviting and warm, and lit up the entire interior of the cave. I could faintly hear the sound of very low music coming from inside the elevator, it was all very inviting.

I finally got up the courage and decided to step into the small room; I mean after all what did I have to lose. I had two options, go back to the burnt town which lay to my back, or head forward into the small room. The choice was obvious.

Stepping into the room I could feel a cool breeze sweep over me, it seemed to be coming from all around even though no vents where visible inside the room. Before I had any time to inspect the interior of it, the large metallic door slid shut with a loud slam, the light within the room went out and I was surrounded by darkness. Suddenly I heard a noise, which seemed to come from directly above me. To my surprise as I looked up the dome which was once brightly illuminated had a light green glow to it now which was just potent enough for me to notice the dome sliding open very slowly. Looking in amazement as the dome seemed to slid open in a circular motion, a small oval computer monitor jolted out of the dark void behind the dome. Connected to what appeared as a single metallic straw, which had bend every few inches, the small screen stopped directly in front of my solar plexus. Then right before my eyes a small holographic green keyboard materialized directly above the small circular monitor, at the same time a English woman’s voice which seemed to boom from all around me echoed through the small room.

“Welcome, please enter your seven character access code now “

Puzzled I stared at the glowing row of numbers and letters, until I remembered the note my father had written for me. I quickly reached into my pocket and pulled out the folded piece of paper. The blood had fully dried onto the paper, and it seemed that nothing but the code was visible.

“ DKS8128 will be your key “

While glancing back and forth between the holographic keyboard and the piece of paper, I slowly typed the characters into the machine. As soon as I was finished typing the final number in the sequence the room went dark, and I could only hear the overly loud voice thanking me for my entry and that it was accepted. I stood there in the dark for a few seconds, and then instantly the light came back on and I was once again within a fully illuminated closet sized room. I could feel a shaking sensation below my feet resonating throughout the entire space, with every passing second the

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
shaking became more and more intense. After only a few minutes the shaking was tremendous, and then all of the sudden out of nowhere it stopped dead flat. The entire room began to rise extremely fast, and I could not withstand the forces which where acting on my body. Darkness slowly slipped over my vision, sounds faded into the background, my mind shut down in a blackout.

The sound of whispers could be heard dimly in the background, the rhythmic pulse of a beep nearby, I was in a different place. As I slowly opened my glazed eyes the blurry outline of a figure dressed in white could be seen slightly silhouetted by the bright light its back. Gathering all of my energy I let out the only words which came to mind at the time, “am I dead?” after a slight pause and deep masculine voice answered me, “no son, you are not and far from it, you have been given a new lease on life with a new purpose”. Feeling safe and calm I slipped back into a sleep.

Sometime later I awoke, looking around the room I now could see where I was, the room which I was laying in resembled a hospital room. After looking around for some time, trying to remember how I got here, I got out of bed and walked around the room. Nothing but a few machines looked familiar to me, almost every machine that was in this hospital room was strange and I had not seen it anywhere before. Once this realization set in, I noticed it was night time outside, so in order to get a better feeling as to where I had woken up I went to the window to see if anything looked familiar. As I approached the window the awe set in of it all, looking out the window I could only see barren land and stars, and there it was right smack in the middle of the stars, earth. Dumbstruck I returned to my bed to lay down and fully come to terms where I was. Not too long after I had lain down in the hospital bed a man who was dressed like a doctor walked in. The man said I was making a full recovery from my travel and that it was not uncommon for people to blackout the first time they traveled up to the moon at that speed. What the doctor had said hit home, and I was finally able to put my finger on what had escaped me, I was on the moon. I immediately asked the doctor how this was possible, and how I had ended up on the moon, but the doctor responded that all of my questions and more will be answered at the briefing which would take place in a few hours. For the time being I would need to wait to have my questions answered.

After what seemed like no time, I was awakened by a nurse who immediately instructed me to get out of my bed and put on the uniform which she had placed on a small stool besides my bed, and then proceed left out my room and down the hall to the last room on the right. She then left the room, and immediately followed her instructions, anxious to find out just what was going on. AS I left my room I made my way to the left until I reached the last room on the right. The large steel double door entrance seemed to be polished down to a mirror shine, i slowly stepped towards to doors in order to push them open, however as soon as I got near the doors slid open automatically. Before me was a room which resembled an auditorium, and within this room several hundred people had already gathered and where seated. There was a man standing on the stage, who seemed to be dressed in full military uniform, as soon as he noticed me standing in the doorway he instructed me to sit down. I walked down the central aisle and made my way to one of the many open seats and sat

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
down. As soon as I was seated the man on stage made the announcement that we would beginning momentarily and that we were still waiting for a few more people to arrive. As we waited I took a look around the auditorium and realized that everyone who was seated was around my age, in their early teens while some where slightly younger or older. At this point I was very confused and began to wonder what the intentions of the people who ran this place really where. After some waiting the remaining people walked in, as expected they matched the age group of everyone else in the room. One of the new people to arrive walked slowly down my aisle and took a seat right next to me. I looked over at him noticing he had a large scar on the side of his face. I offered my hand and introduced myself as Steven; the boy in turn introduced himself as Ryan. I had made my first friend in this strange place. Right when Ryan and I had finished making our introductions the lights went dim and the man on stage was illuminated by a spotlight.

The man began to speak: “As some of you may have noticed you are no longer on earth, the truth is you are all now sitting on our nearest heavenly body, the moon”. A slights gasp silently rolled through the crowd. “Some of you may already be aware, through first hand experience or through word of mouth, every single inhabited region of our earth has been decimated, and everyone has been killed. The fact that you are sitting in this room today is a direct result of this, as all of your family members are now dead. However the mass majority of you may not be aware just how this has happened, I will now attempt to explain and clarify something that has largely been kept from the general public. The governments of the world have been monitoring the religious sect calling themselves the ‘Indigos’ since we were first made aware of their existence by our allies. Since the late 1960’s the sect has been growing exponentially, and despite our rigorous studies of the past attempting to discern just how this sect recruited new followers we have been unable to reach a conclusion on this fact. In recent years, with the decoding of the human genome, we have come to a disturbing and enlightening conclusion, which was that this sect was in fact made up of genetically predisposed human. These mutated humans where from birth drawn to the belief system held by this sect. At that point we contacted our allies, and asked for a better explanation. Now since my superiors have instructed me to allow this, one of our key ally representatives will explain further what exactly has happened, and what our plans for each and every one of you are”. As the man walked slowly off the stage, and out of the spotlight I could hear a faint noise coming from the stage. Then out of the shadows walking slowly came a tall gray figure. It was skinny, it looked like it had no muscles whatsoever, its eyes where as black as the night sky and shaped like almonds diagonally slanted inwards in it large oval head, and at first glance it didn’t seem to have any ears or nostrils or mouth. Before the gray alien had time to walk over to the podium, the entire room was filled with a rancid stench, the likes of which I have never smelled. But the smell didn’t bother me much as I was awestruck by the sight of this creature, as I have never seen anything like I in my life until now.

The creature stood there on the podium for a few minutes, and looking around the auditorium I could tell that everyone was just as dumbstruck as I was at the sight of such a being. Then all of the sudden out of the blue my head was filled with images and thoughts that I knew could not be my own, the thought that they belonged to the alien being filled my head. Like a movie playing within my head, I

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
was able to see everything that happened on earth. Every even which lead up to the present time and the present situation was shown to me. The alien through some sort of extra sensory perception was explaining to me in pictures what had happened on earth.

The vision although short and concise spoke volumes about the events that transpired, and what my fate was. It began by showing the members of the indigo sect being contacted by another alien race; one that I got the emotional feeling was evil. Then as the sect grew in size, the contacted from within their ranks began to be given knowledge and technology. They then used this technology to secretly build spacecraft with the aid of these evil alien beings. Along with the spacecraft technology came a devastating weapon which they built and used against the population of the earth in order to pave the way for their new sects dominance on the world. Then a vision shot into my head of a few military escaping to the moon and staying at the moon base which was already built there. The visions of carnage at the hands of their orbital weapons filled me with disgust and anger, all I wanted and all I thirsted for was revenge. Then the vision of what they had planned for me and the others hit, we were to be cloned and enhanced in order to fight the enemy. We would give up our youth and our very being would be transferred into new older and enhanced bodies, we would be the firm clenched fist enforcing our way throughout the world.

The vision gave us no choice in the matter; we had our destiny already chosen by some unknown force. The overpowering nature of the channeling caused me to black out again.

I awoke, this time I was not in a hospital bed as before. Glancing around I appeared to be lying down in some sort of tube made of glass and tilled with some sort of liquid substance. A strange apparatus was over my mouth and inside my nose, looking down at my feet and hands I noticed they were far larger and muscular than I remembered. Startled I began to panic, moving around trying to get out, however my rowdiness was futile as I could not escape from the tube. Once I got a hold of myself I looked at my own reflection in the glass, my face looked like my own, except it was much more masculine looking and rugged. Just beyond my reflection I could see endless spans on tubes just like mine, thousands if not more. That’s when I heard it, a loud noise unlike anything I had ever heard before. Almost instantly after hearing the noise the water began to slowly drain out of my tube prison. Before I knew it the liquid had fully drained out of my tube, a just a swiftly the glass opened up and with a gentle push I was knocked out of the tube. On my knees I began to cough up the fluid which had replaced the air in my lungs. I rose slowly to find a tall gray alien accompanied by what looked like a man in general’s uniform. Something deep inside my mind told me I must obey both of these men, without question. This body felt strange to me, my head was full of thoughts which we not my own. The general spoke. “Son you have been chosen to lead these troops into battle, we have implanted your mind with everything you need to lead them to victory, and may you serve us well. Now get ready and geared up you are being sent on your first combat assault”. And so I would now fight to the death for these shadow masters, or so I thought.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by phi1618]

link   
Battle after battle, life after life, me and the anonymous men I commanded fought ruthlessly with our enemy, and enemy which we did not fully understand. Death after death we awoke in our birthing chambers within new bodies, our forever war had begun. We were feared by our enemies, countless battles had made me and my men into heartless, ruthless, and bloodthirsty killers. We always fought to the death, counting our success by how many enemy troops fell at our hands. We didn’t discriminate; we destroyed life without considering gender of age. Thousands of conflicts over hundreds of years had taken its toll on our enemies. We where immortal, with the use of our cloning and birthing chambers, but they were not. The creation on life was against their dogma, and we made them regret their beliefs as we slaughtered their men women and children, payback for the destruction which they perpetrated to our forefathers. In our efforts and warfare most of the planets surface was scorched by our weapons. Our conflict was coming to an end, with our enemy pinned against a corner; this was their final stand and our greatest conquest. We would be raiding and destroying their last city in the North Pole for out final and most glorious combat mission. As we loaded up in our orbital drop pods like we have countless times before, I could feel the relief and fear of ending this conflict. What would I do after this was all over? The shuttle jetted off into earth orbit, targeting our landing point.

Staring down at that small spec in space, that small corner of this vast sea of stars our ancestors called home. The once lush ever giving planet that allowed countless generations to live and thrive. Countless children to be born, and lead their ever so short lives only to join paths in death. All the people that once lead their lives, awakening every morning to greet the bright ambassadors of morning light. The lives that slept an endless amounts of nights under the tapestry of stars. The many who loved, the many who danced, the many who where able to live out their desires and quench the thirst of their innermost passions. This, the very thing we now must read in books and watch on our projectors. This, the thing we fight for now, the very thing we die for time after time. Staring down at that small spec in space, that small corner of this vast sea of stars our ancestors called home. I can only remember what it has meant to me, and all those whose fates are now tied to mine. That once lush planet, now a barren rock dancing through space on clouds of poison gas. The memories of better times have faded into the erosive sea of time, only pain remains. A pain which only has one sedative, Revenge. A revenge that on this day would finally be completed, my retribution would be fulfilled.

As the pod entered the atmosphere, as fire and dust skimmed down the surface of the pod the frosty landscape below soon became visible through the thick covering of storm clouds. As the pod got nearer to the snowy surface below I was ejected from the pod and my parachute opened. Gliding slowly down through the stormy arctic conditions I could see my army all around me, and our target a few clicks north of our insertion site. As we landed we began our grueling march through the rough arctic weather. The snow hit our faces and made visibility nearly nonexistent, but using our instruments we slowly made our way through the weather, driven by thirst for final retribution.

link   
We approached the city, its walls where finally within our sights as we eagerly march forward. We crept forward until we could see the cities guard troops, who somehow where made aware of our presence. As soon as we saw them pure instinct set in, we opened fire upon them only to be met in return with a massive barrage of enemy weapons fire. We pushed out way into the city center while under heavy fire, the numbers of enemy soldiers where significantly higher than expected. Taking cover as enemy weapon fire whizzed by my head I could see that this battle would be a difficult one to win. That’s we I saw it, a building illuminated so brilliantly that it hurt one’s eyes to look at it. I immediately ordered my forces to siege the building, marking it a key target. As we stormed the building the realization hit that it was in fact some sort of temple. We were met with heavy enemy resistance and as a result we were locked down just outside the temple mound. And that’s when it happened.

I ordered my men to charge the doorway in one strong push in order to break inside. We were expecting heavy reinforcements and armor support to be arriving in less than an hour. We would hold out within the temple as it was in an easily defendable position. Just as my men charged forward with guns blazing the doors to the temple opened up, my men where instantly blinded by a powerful and overwhelming light. Taking cover I could see my men running up into the light, I heard screams and gunfire. After a few moments all gunfire had ceased and everything became still, It must mean that my men had quickly secured the temple. Rising out from behind cover I was hit with a terrible realization, all my men where gone and I was surrounded by enemy soldiers all pointing their weapons at me. Time seemed to flow slowly now, I looked up at the night sky and saw to my horror that the moon was now broken into ten small chunks whirling away from the earth. The realization set in that there would be no rebirth for me ever again. The temple had somehow managed to destroy the entire moon and my army completely and quickly with a swift and blinding light. The power of this weapon was truly awe inspiring, as I stood there looking up in awe at the temple and the heavens above. Suddenly I could hear a muffled noise through my battered ears, “Lay your weapon down and surrender now”. As soon as I comprehended what was being said I slowly raised by weapon in the hope of going out with a fight and denying my enemy the satisfaction of surrender, But as soon as i did so before I could even fire one shot I was hit with some sort of powerful electric shock. My world and the world around me fell into darkness, everything was now still.

As I opened my eyes I looked around at the illuminated room I could feel the love flowing within the atmosphere of this room, I noticed a figure standing over me dressed in white robes. This time I was sure I was dead. “Am I dead?” I asked briskly, “no you are not dead, you are very much alive” answered the robed person. As the blurring faded from my eyes i realized that I was inside of the temple which I had tried to take by force, and in front of me stood a woman win a white robe smiling. Now I knew I was in the company of my enemy, but how could this loving person be my enemy and resided in such a beautiful place. “Why and I here, and why did you not kill me” I asked. “Child, you are blind and confused so you see we could not kill you. Instead we will offer you a new beginning and the truth which you have been denied all these years”. This woman seemed sincere and friendly in every way; she had a glow to her which I could only describe as angelic. “ I will take you back in time,

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
and from another perspective show you what has truly happened that has lead us to this conflict, truly and without any deception” said the robed woman. She slowly raised her hand and touched my forehead with her index figure, “try to relax”.

Suddenly I was in a different place on some sort of spaceship; I could see earth through the window. Her voice clearly spoke to me within my head, “We came to your people in order to bring them into peace and free them from those who have deceived them since their creation”. Suddenly I was in an oval room surrounded by men in suites arguing in the presence of the robed woman, “We contacted your government and offered to help them rid themselves of those who controlled them, but because of their greed for technology and fear of their masters they refused us. We knew they could not represent everyone on the planet so we left and tried a new approach”. Now I stood overlooking a meeting of what seemed plainly dressed ordinary people, all gathered around the woman and listening, “we contacted the ordinary man and urged them to spread out message, we shared with them our culture and knowledge and offered them only the truth”. Overlooking a massive gathering, I could now see people stretched for miles, talking and communicating without speaking, “our message spread quickly, soon nearly half of the inhabitants of this planet knew the truth and also knew the solution”. Standing in a control room I could see military men in general’s attire taking orders from the gray aliens, as they walked over to a control console, “Your former governments overlords ordered then to use a weapon which had previously been untested in order to wipe out only those who believe like we believe”. Looking over a city I could see it engulfed in fire, as the forests burned I could feel the sorrow of my host, “they used the weapon to wipe out the truth, but instead they wiped out everything and the few that survived where fed a lie to serve their agenda”. Suddenly I was back in the light filled room with the woman in the white robe staring back at me. “So you see, everything you have been told has been a lie. We seek only your friendship”. I don’t know how I could have been so blind; I had not questioned or requested to be more informed about what happened. I guess fear had gotten the best of me all these years, it was easier believing that I had an enemy responsible for all my sorrow and loss, when in reality I was my own worst enemy. The woman looked at me and spoke again, “it was important that we told you this before your time ran out, so you could pass on and be free from their control”. I looked puzzlingly at her “Before my time ran out?”. The woman spoke briskly and sternly, “those who created your shell never designed it to last very long, it is very unstable and will only serve you for moments longer, you are dying”. I did notice that I was begging to feel weaker and my memory had begun to get blurry. “I will now leave you in this room, you may stay here basked with our love until your time comes, go peacefully”. The woman got up and walked out of the room I was laying in, I finally felt a peace knowing the truth and allowing it to flow through me. The room fell silent, everything was finally still after all these years. The darkness had taken me for the last time.

END

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
-Sorry if i left some loose ends in this story, i had to leave out details on certain things for sake of time. If there was more time each paragraph would look like the first 2
but the story would drag on 4 ever

i hope you guys enjoy my take on this. I kinda tried to mix multiple conspiracy theories together.

( also on a side note i imagined the cloned enhanced soldiers looking kinda like the ones from WarHammer 40k, although i didn't go into much detail about they appearance in the story)

peace.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
edit- changed a mis copy from word. I think the story will flow a little smoother now with the added piece. My fault for the miscopying.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Hey Phi, your certainly stocked with thriving immagination-and definately not short of "writers block"- Enjoyed the story my friend. I guess now is pretty much the finale in this contest. -cheers! ~cat..

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by catalyst2466

thanks cata

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
hey good story, i really liked all the detail you used.

seems kinda rushed at the end however, but its all good all in all.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
thanks, yea the end kinda came fast
then again like i said above i couldnt go into constant detail about everything or the story would take way to long to write

thanks for the kind words.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
You've certainly shown a gift for writing in this story. The twists and turns as it finally comes to the surprising end left me wishing the hero could have met a kindlier fate.

Major props for a fine tale.

new topics

top topics

join