It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX News Films Ufo At Gilliland Ranch!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GideonHM

The only thing closed is your perspective. You don't have a clue. Admit it!

I actually been to the ranch, and therefor probably have more of a clue than you. How can you say my perspective is closed? I was open minded enough to actually go to the ranch, but like I said, saw nothing out of the ordinary.

You didn't really look. Then you call Bill, Springer, Johnny, and every one else of ATS Liars!!! They went to Gilliland Ranch, and have solid evidence of the abnormal activity there!

I never called them liars. It's in fact you that are inflating the results of their research by calling it "solid evidence of abnormal activity" They went up there and got a lot of footage of nothing conclusive. I bet they'd say the same thing.

what do you think springer meant by this:
"There are many "issues" surrounding the ranch that anyone with critical thinking skills will notice if they go up there."

Case closedWhy do you make words up?

Explain. What words did I "make up"??????????

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by mckyle

Hi You.
Not butting heads with you again, just adding my two bits.

I mean, you know what actually bothers me about this?
If any of you ever saw the film or read the book *Never Cry Wolf* - you’ll know what I mean.
In short, a researcher wanted to prove white wolves were not decimating the caribou herds.
He went to study them, found they were living on field mice, and even proved a large carnivore could live on field mice by the mice himself.
He proved his point.
But what happened in the end?
People found out bout his wolves, went and shot and killed them and left the pups orphans.

If I were the owner of the ranch, I wouldn't of let FOX news anywhere near the place, nor would I post on YouTube (of all ungodly places) about the *lights in the sky*.

Just look at the people here ready to kill off the truth of UFO’s over his ranch, and, make orphans out of all the believers that know, in fact, UFO’s are there.

Get my point?

As much as I am active and happy to be a part of ATS, I would not post my own videos or encounters here either, if it would possibly endanger them in any way.

peace

Hi You

I get ya. What you're saying is that there were lots of Aliens on the ranch, but they were shot (probably under Murdoch's orders), and that the baby aliens were orphaned and starved to death because there were no mice.

hehehe. No, seriously, good analogy

I just find the fact that these daily events have been going on for 13 years, and there's no significant footage a tad conspicuous. :/
Perhaps with the exception of the ATS footage, which I haven't had a chance to look at.

Nice to see you on the thread

[edit on 5-8-2009 by mckyle]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silenceisall
reply to post by TheAmused

I find it interesting that the members with guns in their avatars are the disbelievers on this thread. One guy has a signature that says he has killed people and it doesn't bother him.

He's probably confusing his ambitions with his abilities.
A common enough phenomena on ATS ;-)

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
According to George Knapp a hell of a lot of weirdness was explained to him by the original rancher family. Voices, lights, mutilations, crop circles in ice, animals missing and UFOs aplenty. The events apparently interested Bob Bigelow enough to buy the place and send in his NIDS team.

They set up cameras on a few high points...gables, telegraph poles etc. Apparently, the activity died down a lot under surveillance. There was little malice or animosity that the original family had described. They managed to film a fair amount of orbs and other UFOs, but nothing compelling enough to release to the public. The files are in the posession of Bigelow, although George Knapp also has a few. He thinks the files should be released as they are, but agrees they are pretty enigmatic at best. Nothing conclusive.

To cap off the account, Knapp explained that the final event at Gillilands occurred when a camera that was set up on a telegraph pole was completely destroyed. He describes this as a 'final act' and that nothing more ever happened. NIDS eventually packed up and left. By all accounts the group was then disbanded. In his account, I'm not sure how much he actually experienced as a lot was about what he was told.

The story in itself is utterly incredible. Giant wolves, bigfoots, invisible time tunnels and a replica of the 'Predator' alien etc. Too complicated to write off as the imagination of a troubled family. Too hard to accept as true. It has the hallmarks of an urban myth, but the support of Knapp and the investment of Bigelow makes me wonder. One for the 'maybe...sorta' drawer in the filing cabinet.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
NIDS eventually packed up and left. By all accounts the group was then disbanded.

Hi Kandinsky - good to see you

Bigelow was a hard task master to say the least, and it was alleged that there was a problem with salaries being delayed.

At the very end, there was one guy left to try and run the whole show. About that time it all came to grinding halt.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Well, I've always said that I don't understand how this subject could even get close to some mindsets, but it's great that the Fox news crowd are getting serious about this at least.

Republicans and democrats should know that this matter can not be USED for political propaganda. It is beyond politic.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by Exv8densez]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mckyle

Hiya McKyle, I didn't know about that. I've worked for a couple of top wealthy, self-made men and they are never big on cutting people slack. They never rest. It's how they get rich and why most of us won't....definitely not me.

Just ignore everything in the other post...Gillilands and I was thinking about Skinwalker...ahh, bejesus

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
"They managed to film a fair amount of orbs and other UFOs, but nothing compelling enough to release to the public. "

we have a video of an orb at SkinW

T"he files are in the posession of Bigelow, although George Knapp also has a few. He thinks the files should be released as they are, but agrees they are pretty enigmatic at best. Nothing conclusive"

BS neither Knapp nor Bigelow want to release anything to the public? Would you if you had this honey hole all to yourself?

"By all accounts the group was then disbanded."

NIDS or some other paramilitary group is very much alive and active at the ranch...

"The story in itself is utterly incredible. Giant wolves, bigfoots, invisible time tunnels and a replica of the 'Predator' alien etc. Too complicated to write off as the imagination of a troubled family. Too hard to accept as true. "

I have a video of the orb and personally experienced the wolf. It is true

[edit on 5-8-2009 by hiii_98]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
This is an outstanding clip made by Hannity. What many posters fail to realize about this in depth investigation is that it is conducted by Hannity who is an outstanding American who has been given many awards all over the world thanks to his patriotitism and his ability to fight for truth and justice.

With that said please pay attention to his unique cutting edge reporting style where he refuses to give in to these UFO claims though bullied by other liberals during the interviews. Matter of fact careful review of his transcript containing his own brilliant words states " these people are nutty".

Seeing fox news disparaged is bad enough, but dont drag Hannity into the fray since he is one of the best representations of America we have today.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by tigpoppa]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MinMin

Lights in the distance just dont do it for me anymore.

I'm with you. I want to see a gigantic craft that is undeniably not from here. I'm sick and tired of these points of light in the sky that could be anything.

On UFO hunters they interviewed this 22 year old about a UFO he claims he saw. The kid describes a "skyscraper" in the sky with a reflective surface. When they show his video is LED blinking in a black sky.

Enough of the lights!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jeddun

Assuming they are aliens you and I would naturally know "NOTHING" about them. So explain to me why they wouldn't linger there and explain to me how you know why they would think there is nothing there worth lingering for?

Oh wait, when is the last time you talked to them about what makes them linger? Never?

My irritations from a ignorant post talking.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by N3krostatic]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Lovely, I guess I shoulda made ah login last night and gotten further up on the list... that is before the dis info agents that are not so unemployed anymore got to filling their pockets again. ahh so sad, soo lost are the good old boys..
someday for em I guess...:\
Yes I have been there the last two 4th of July's. amazing! Last times topper moment was when not once but twice the "space junk" flat out STOPPED mid flight! I kid you not. If thats not proof enough to the eyes then well...? It sent me into nearly tears of wonderful laughter. Some seriously good juju going on over good James's place. Light workers is what they call themselves, and if you don't understand that then go see it for yourself, you got alot to learn kids. People come from as far as Australian to see this event. be mindful though, the $200 bucks you pay keeps this guy fed and live throught the year, so pay your dues and soak in the weekend full of wonderful speakers, catering, interesting stories and every walk of life represented.
Lastly, I decided to take my 21y.o. Buddie last time (I'm 32). Standing near James my buddie pops off with "dude those gotta be satellites!). Hearing that, next to him a very friendly Asian woman using some spare 3rd generation enhanced night vision said "here, look through these". his immediate response was "OH MY GOD!!". Orbs everywhere and turning stopping "space junk". Well see you next year I guess.
Ps, dis info guys. your mom told me to tell your to get your dang laundry into the drier. now get on it will ya!??

I Jason E. Torbet believe.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Excuse my ignorance but, is this Gilliland place the same ranch with the skinwalker thingy going on ?

Sorry am not up to date on this topic

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Excuse my ignorance but, is this Gilliland place the same ranch with the skinwalker thingy going on ?

Sorry am not up to date on this topic

No.....that's a completely different place.

Do some ATS or Google searching on "Hunt For The Skinwalker".

It's enjoyable reading, whether you believe it or not.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Bigelow was a hard task master to say the least, and it was alleged that there was a problem with salaries being delayed.

At the very end, there was one guy left to try and run the whole show. About that time it all came to grinding halt.

then who are the group of mercenaries out there now running the show??

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

cheers dude, heard about that skinwalker thing on Whitleys' ages ago quite creepy if I remember, hadn't heard of this one so the ranch bit threw me.

thanks again.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Too bad this is a Fox news piece, as I simply cannot bring myself to watch anything produced from this lie, smear, and hate machine. Watching Hannity would be good for throwing up if I ever swallowed poison however. Now let me go and drape myself in the US flag, get my bible, bow to the NRA, and trash anyone who cares about the environment (all for the fox news crew).

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
reply to post by GideonHM

The only thing closed is your perspective. You don't have a clue. Admit it!

I actually been to the ranch, and therefor probably have more of a clue than you. How can you say my perspective is closed? I was open minded enough to actually go to the ranch, but like I said, saw nothing out of the ordinary.

You didn't really look. Then you call Bill, Springer, Johnny, and every one else of ATS Liars!!! They went to Gilliland Ranch, and have solid evidence of the abnormal activity there!

I never called them liars. It's in fact you that are inflating the results of their research by calling it "solid evidence of abnormal activity" They went up there and got a lot of footage of nothing conclusive. I bet they'd say the same thing.

what do you think springer meant by this:
"There are many "issues" surrounding the ranch that anyone with critical thinking skills will notice if they go up there."

Case closedWhy do you make words up?

Explain. What words did I "make up"??????????

Did you go there just once?
If yes, maybe you should go again and maybe spend 2 or 3 nights there. As for your first visit, maybe you weren't looking in the right places?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Cagalli

Yeah i was only there one night.
Unfortunately it was fairly cloudy with clear spots.
I have some interest in tryin to check it out again(Dimensional detective think s I should go again too), but it's a four hour drive, and the last turned up nothing of interest.

I will say James had a decent presentation set up with some interesting footage, but nothing that made jump out of my seat. But for all the people who think there's something goin on out there, and for the handful of peeps on this site that have been there, I feel like I'm the only one, who can say he's been there, and saw nothing unusual. So maybe it's really is just me. But meeting the people out there, they struck me as the type who would look for anything just to validate their beliefs, which would not seem to be mainstream...

I suppose it's the same thing that christians do when they find jesus in a cracker, or buddhists chalking things up to Karma etc etc....

Anyone wanna go back before summer is thru, I would be down to meet up with some ATSers, we could do a better investigation than the brilliant and wonderful people who give us this site for FREE anyways...

admin edit: Saved the poster my undying wrath.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by Springer]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join