It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX News Films Ufo At Gilliland Ranch!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_XIM
I have met James a few times, spent time on the ranch, like I told him and I will tell all of you, theres nothing here but hopes and wishes. Majority of the lights seen over the ranch are satelites (been proven) planets and simple space garbage.
None of you will ever see an alien spacecraft in your lifetimes, this I can gurantee, find a new hobby and move on with the wishful thinking.

aaaaaaaaahahahhahahahaha

second line will go something like this

aaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Consider your ignorance, well and truly denied.

I know the massive triangle i saw wasn't swamp gas or the planet venus
Would love to go to this ranch and get the night vision out

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by nethawk
It's about time Fox News gets its act together and puts its money where its mouth is. Kudos to them for standing up for something and doing some serious unbiased investigating on their own.

Ah, another one fooled.

Go watch some clips of FOX News regarding conspiracy subjects back when Bush was President. They would dismiss everything and call all sort of names to the proponents who would go on their shows.

The most visible example of that was with the 9/11 conspiracy theories, most likely because Bush was at the center of it and one of FOX's main goals was to try to stifle all criticism of the President and his Administration.

Don't be fooled, FOX News and Sean Hannity don't give a crap about UFOs or the possibility of extra-terrestrial visitation. They do, however, care about mobilizing people against the current Administration, on whatever subject they can get their hands on.

Now it interests FOX to plant and spread the notion that the Government is hiding stuff from its people.

Now...if CNN could only follow suit.

Even though he still had those pseudoskeptics on, the Larry King shows and the credible witnesses he had on to talk about cases were better and more productive by many orders of magnitude than this piece by FOX.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
reply to post by postmeme

I've been there, I took a camera, there was nuthin to see....

case closed.

Strange, you're an ATS member and you close the case on something that the ATS website (that's THIS website) did their own expose on it and had very different opinions, vids etc.. how come you're about the only one? Were you distracted maybe? Maybe the aura you gave ran "them off"

case re-opened.. carry on.

b

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I don't see anything in that youtube video which was recorded live

I'm not meaning to put a downer on anything or saying anyone is a liar but i don't see the live footage that was supposed to have taken place by fox news!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Hi DimensionalDetective. Good to see you around mate

The one obvious question regarding the ranch and it's visitations:

Nightly for the last 13 years, and it takes a Fox crew to get something captured on Video!!

Somethings not right. :/

I guess the above was more a quizzical statement than a question, but anyhow......

[edit on 5-8-2009 by mckyle]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Very interesting!

But has anyone tried using any other high powered cameras or video equipment that can discern more than just a bright glow? Is that even possible?

Hmm, I suppose it probably isn't, trying to focus on a fast moving object using a small camera.

Would be great to set up some seriously high tech equipment to get some really good footage.

Because, if these things are almot a dead cert for showing up in a known location, then that's half the battle of trying to record good evidence!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr_XIM

Majority of the lights seen over the ranch are satelites (been proven) planets and simple space garbage.

Are you sure about that?
Space Garbage?

Eventually people will come to realize that there are things out there that go above and beyond our current understanding. Rest assured.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
There is a place like that here in Australia a few hours west of where I live. Its not a ranch...but a long stretch of road where a lot of people have been chased by a light (Min Min Light) including some family members.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I see the exact same thing at night here on a clear night.

But at least i know it's a satellite or the iss.

otherwise i wouldn't keep seeing it every clear night in basically the same path of flight.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I believe there is a strong liklihood that UFOs have and can be seen at Guilland Ranch.

I am, however, very disappointed in the Fox footage. What they had was entirely consistent with conventional Earth satellites and/or the ISS, right down to the straight line vector, consistent speed, even the look of it. It appeared that they took the video with NV enhancement, so naturally the probability is increased of seeing something that is otherwise invisible or difficult to perceive with the unaided eye.

Technically, of course, the Fox footage depicts something that is unidentified, however very ordinary-looking. It would be a fairly simple matter to look at satellite flyover archives if we knew the exact time and date the video was shot.

Thanks to the OP, though for bringing this to our attention.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_XIM
I have met James a few times, spent time on the ranch, like I told him and I will tell all of you, theres nothing here but hopes and wishes. Majority of the lights seen over the ranch are satelites (been proven) planets and simple space garbage.
None of you will ever see an alien spacecraft in your lifetimes, this I can gurantee, find a new hobby and move on with the wishful thinking.

Assuming you have been to the ranch (and I'm not automatically buying that...) you only state that the MAJORITY of the lights are sats, planets, etc Most people are willing to accept that some of the stuff can be explained - what about the stuff that clearly doesn't look or behave like "space junk" ?

As for none of us seeing an alien craft in our lifetime.....what a small-minded and arrogant viewpoint. You simply cannot state that with such authority, and I don't know how you could even hope to prove that we haven't been visited at least once. I believe strongly that we are/have been visited, but I wouldn't dream of stating that it's 100% certain. Smart people are open-minded.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo515

yes but i'm sure you know that MinMIn lights are not that high..

minmin lights fantastic subject..

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr_XIM

I mean this with total respect to you, but why are you here?

If you've answered the question of whether we're alone or not, why participate in a forum where most people are of the opinion that we are not alone?

Again, it's a free country and I'm happy to read your posts, but I can't help but wondering that if you have concluded that we are alone, then what possible reason/motivation would you have for coming here?

Look forward to your response,

Matt

[edit on 5-8-2009 by mckyle]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MinMin

They are fascinating - moreso because they have transcended both pre-European culture and post.

You might have the makings of a thread there

Are you from Winton? I remeber it well. A tiny town slap-bang in the middle of nowhere.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

He has made a business out of these UFOs.

- Fox News

Say no more

So what would you expect that he will do to keep business going. Bring educated people with telescopes to settle it for once and for all ?
No.... that will simply collapse his biz, he knows that.

13 years x 365 days, and all we have is a dot of light and a man making money out of that. Something is not right here.

The light is shot using an FLIR, so it looks green and looks big, bright and blurred. If you were to see it with naked eyes, you'll know that its nothing extraordinary. By the straight movements and appearance/disappearance pattern and simple fact that no one has managed to get a big crisp blow up of a pic or no one tried to follow these lights, ensures that these are not ET crafts.

We can get crisp shots of galaxies that are millions of light years away, but since last 13 years could not get a decent shot of claimed ET crafts in our backyard ? Please ....

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr_XIM

I could take you to a place in southern Colorado that would change the way you think about high strangeness. You would never see the world in the same light again. You would be changed.

And your subsequent post would reflect your new found knowledge.
Your skeptical arrogance would evaporate like smoke in the wind.

"The Ranch" is not the only place where it get funky.

www.amazon.com...

[edit on 5-8-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mckyle

Originally posted by MinMin

They are fascinating - moreso because they have transcended both pre-European culture and post.

You might have the makings of a thread there

Are you from Winton? I remeber it well. A tiny town slap-bang in the middle of nowhere.

You mean Winton in Queensland or Victoria? I live near Warwick QLD (another town in the middle of nowhere lol) so its a lot further south of Winton QLD lol...and yeah your right that would make a good topic for another thread

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The ranch has had its 15 minuets of fame numerous times on the
mind control machine.

If these 'space ships' were invented by Tesla then we must be alone in the universe according to that mind controller.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Yes winton QLD
I did a lot of driving up the Top end and central Queensland yes they go back a long way,, I was on a cattle station in Boroloola i was there one mustering season seen some lights then, i also seen them around tenent creek i also seen one out litchfield way south of Darwin.

A mate of mine was on a wheat harvester in Western Australia he ran it at night the wheat fields are about a kilometor long he said they followed the harvester somtimes,,The old blokes usd to talk about them all the time,yes go back along way over hundred years in white culture and thousands of years in Aboriginal culture

Intresting indeed

But to recap The ufo's i saw were in England (boarding school) were not minmin lights.

I think there has been a thread on it,,,but it gatherd dust and to be honest i would make a mess of it if i started one but if someone started one i would contribute

[edit on 5-8-2009 by MinMin]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Here is what I would love to see.

13 years I would have gotten as much footage as I could, especially the up close encounters, then release the best of the best.

Maybe he is doing something like this.

Now I don't doubt any activity there, but surely he has got some really good up close footage?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join