It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX News Films Ufo At Gilliland Ranch!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
FOX News goes to James Gilliland's ranch near Mount Adams to see some UFOs .... and they do!

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

hey MissSmartypants

that is a really interesting news report, thanks for posting it.

here is the youtube version

definitely caught my attention to see them at the Gilliland ranch

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Thanks easynow.Someday maybe I'll learn how to embed.

You know...second line and all that. Not very chatty today.

[edit on 8/4/2009 by MissSmartypants]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Starred and flagged!!

Having been there myself to witness first hand, I can say without a shadow of a doubt, Gilliland's Ranch is the real deal. There is definitely some crazy activity going on above his place. I saw over a couple dozen objects, of which at least a half dozen were NOTHING conventional (i.e. "satellite" like Bernard Haisch tries to say). Many of them objects could be sats, but I know for certain at least 5-6 I saw were not. They were strobing or flashing on and off VERY brightly, and one I saw pull a very sharp turn and blink out. Another one was glowing orange.

A very special location with a high amount of strangeness above it IMO.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Thank you for that information. Me and a friend are planning a trip there this fall and hope to see some amazing things. It's nice to know someone went and has seen UFO's. I've read about it and seen some video's on it so I am stoked!

And Fox having been there and seen some evidence makes me more excited to go there! S&F!

[edit on 4-8-2009 by N3krostatic]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
It's about time Fox News gets its act together and puts its money where its mouth is. Kudos to them for standing up for something and doing some serious unbiased investigating on their own. Now...if CNN could only follow suit.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Yeah, I actually have to give Hannity and Fox props for this, and anybody who knows me and my stance on Fox and the corpomedia in general knows how rarely I will do that. Although Hannity does make some of the references to certain UFO crowd believers as nutty, he at least appeared to be overall neutral and respectful towards Gilliland and the subject.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I saw something just like that flying southwest to northwest at a high rate of speed and even increasing speed as it went further from me. The object was tracked with a pair 10x50 and a pair of 20x80 binoculars, me and my brother in law both saw it on July 4th of this year.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Aliengurl]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Clicked: Foxnews. "God, this gonna be another 5mins of clichés on the UFO phenomenon". Calling a show "Conspiracy Theory" was another major blow...

And yet, despite the initial pictures of the fake Et-s and cheezy music,
right now I have no real explanations for those glowing green dots over the Ranch...

eventually we'll have a debunker here soon^^

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I've been out to the ranch and didn't notice anything strange out there...
We'd take pictures of each other, and sometimes we'd be surrounded by, "orbs" or "spirits" But when you see how dusty the ranch is you realize why.

I'm not so sure there's a whole lot goin on out there....

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Just get some ATS member who lives nearby to the ranch and take some video already...

Sigh

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Does this guy charge money and hold seminars or does he let people chill out on his property to watch the show ?

I think Hannity's tone was more dismissive than the last UFO special they did when Edgar Mitchell dropped his bombshell. I'd rather they interview someone like that. Orbs are cool but they'll never convince a skeptic.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by postmeme

I've been there, I took a camera, there was nuthin to see....

case closed.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I have met James a few times, spent time on the ranch, like I told him and I will tell all of you, theres nothing here but hopes and wishes. Majority of the lights seen over the ranch are satelites (been proven) planets and simple space garbage.
None of you will ever see an alien spacecraft in your lifetimes, this I can gurantee, find a new hobby and move on with the wishful thinking.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

Whow, whow slow down people, take a step back and look at this again.. Everyone knows that fox news is a corporate media outlet, and is contolled by you know who. Now if anyone should know this its James Gilliland, the guy talks the whole time about governments controlling us and the media..

Another thing, he has said he has had personal contact with benevolant E.Ts and they are here, without doubt.. So, why the hell is he talking on this video like he is not sure, Quote: "There has to be something out there".

Why didnt he explain what he has been explaining to millions of people for years?

Why didnt he say, Yeah ive seen these ETs so what, there here.. Its fact!!
Instead of tip toeing around the subject, like he was being carefull in what he was saying..

The only thing i can think of is that they might have edited out the strong stuff, just so to leave some doubt, then bringing on there piss ant fox sceptic bullcrapper to debunk..

Or maybe it was a publicity stunt by Gilliland, i dont know..

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr_XIM

Is that so... I was 30 feet away from one and another was right above my house and you will tell me I was seeing things?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Up close and personal he says..........but no pics no video.
Gosh i was expecting more but nothing convinceing in that footage.

All i can say about that footage is, something was in orbit around Earth.

Lights in the distance just dont do it for me anymore.

I have seen two ufo's when i was 9 im 43 now, they were a lot closer than little lights in the distance and not a day go's by were i dont wonder what i saw that night along with about twelve other kids,,,one i caught up with on facebook after 30 or so years, i asked do you remember the ufo's he said yes and his life has not been the same since.

I was in boarding school and to young to think of a camara at the time and if i did it would have been a old instamatic,,,all i have is the memory.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by MinMin]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
satellites and dust mites. Maybe Fox could have a special on that.

seriously though, who takes Fox seriously anyway? They are a laughable so called news agency.

More like propaganda central. lol

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr_XIM

None of you will ever see an alien spacecraft in your lifetimes.

*EErrrrrTTT* (insert wav file for buzzer sound here)WRONG!

I have.
I can’t prove it - But neither can you disprove it.

Gawd I despise people who try to play *God* and tell other people what will and will not happen in their life time.

I can’t wait to go visit the ranch.
I plan on being in the Washington State area over Thanksgiving and I just hope I can hit the ranch on a day when it isn’t so overcast I can’t make out anything due to the cloud cover.

I always thought aliens would love the North West! beyond the absolutely stunning beauty - there are enough rainy days to give *them* some privacy for whatever *they’re* up to...

S&F Thanks for the Thread! And don't worry about the Negative Nellies, they’re just miserables that will never know joy.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance Denied

The only thing i can think of is that they might have edited out the strong stuff, just so to leave some doubt, then bringing on there piss ant fox sceptic bullcrapper to debunk.

You could be right there of course.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by MinMin]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join