It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan suspects Al Qaeda allies killed Christians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Pakistan suspects Al Qaeda allies killed Christians

www.reuters.com

ISLAMABAD (Reuters) - Islamist militants from groups linked to al Qaeda and the Taliban are suspected of being behind the mob violence that killed eight Christians in central Pakistan over the weekend, a senior government official said on Tuesday.

The army is battling a Taliban insurgency in the northwest, and there are fears that jihadis based in the central province of Punjab, where the attack on Christians took place, could become more active in trying to destabilize mostly-Muslim Pakistan.

Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan (SSP), an outlawed pro-Taliban Sunni Muslim sectarian group, and its al
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I have heard several times that Al Qaeda doesn't exist and it is really just the CIA. If this is true, then am I to believe that the CIA allied groups are in Pakistan killing Christians?

Honestly, some of the things that the CIA are doing...as alleged by many ATS members, just don't make any sense to me. What is your thoughts on this unusual and pointless behavior?

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I think that someone wants to rile up the Christians. What better way to keep people focused on 'killing the Taliban and Al Qaeda?' That way we have a reason for staying in that crap hole of a country, killing whomever we choose.

The other coalition nations are starting to get cold feet. Their appetite for destruction and death does not appear to be as evolved as ours.

The endless spin.

new topics

join