It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Botched Building Demolition Reinforces WTC 7 Lie...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Originally posted by thedman

What Chief Palmer was doing was giving a report - he was describing
what he saw and resources needed

He was only describing what he saw on the 78th floor

Most of the fire was above them - the plane impacted from the 78th -84th
floors. 78 was at the lowest floor struck. The fires were most intense on
the 81 to 83 floors, which took most of the impact

You seen to be under the impression that every floor has to be on fire for
building to fail

As related by earlier poster all it takes is failure of ONE floor to bring
building down!

South Tower came down when the exterior columns on 82th floor east
face failed

Here is analysis of failure mode

www.scribd.com...

Read it (though I doubt you will)

If the structural damage was caused by heat and impact, then those floors would have been the only floors to fail, there is a reason that those towers fell at nearly free fall speed and that is physics (no need to read anything to find out what part physics had in this), no resistance = just that, no pancake affect they have agreed on this, also take a look at the inner core and it`s construction and ask yourself where the f*ck did it go?.

Also what is your view on the seismic data recorded just before the initial start of collapses, it was 2.1 and 2.3 on the Richter scale, those outrageously unexplainable bursts of energy are what i`m going to say caused the collapses, nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
I have a couple of arsonist friends who will be more than happy to level some old or new buildings for a few bucks. They can save landlords megabucks since those conventional demolition jobs aren't cheap. Maybe that Larry guy is interested. He will have to get the insurance situation straightened out first.

Where were these guys on 911?
Did the commission talk to them?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
This guy doesn't think fire was the cause of the collapse of bld. 7
Does anybody agree!
I do.

From the web

I presume you are referring to my articles and references to the documentary movie 911 Mysteries: Part 1: Demolitions. The 9/11 "conspiracy theory" material you cite, is not "theory" at all; it is fact. Galileo's Law of Falling Bodies (d=½gt2) is a well-established scientific maxim that exists outside of political paradigms. It is not a theory that the buildings fell nearly as fast as an object would in a vacuum without resistance --- it is a fact we all witnessed. The only way a building can fall that fast is Controlled Demolitions (CD) removing the resistance of the floors below. The math has been shown that the "pancake" theory would have required the buildings, with all the resistance of the floors below the impact contributing, should have fallen in around 96 seconds - not 8.5-10.5 seconds. Have any of the mainstream television news networks discussed Galileo's Law of Falling Bodies? If not, why?

Couple that with:

1.) Evidence of squibs (CD explosions) visible throughout the buildings as they are falling (regardless of whose video you look at)

2.) The fact that the news reported the ground floor windows blown outward hundreds of feet below the crash site.

3.) Explosions in the basement destroying the parking garages - before and after either plane hit

4.) Traces of thermite and thermate being found on some of the columns that were shipped to so-called "freedom parks;" and

5.) The ground still burning at 1100 degrees Fahrenheit eight weeks after the collapse - only thermite/thermate with its built-in oxygen supply (in its iron oxide compound) can provide that massive amount of heat so many weeks later, buried deep underground - not jet fuel underground in an oxygen-less environment.

6.) steel beams weighing hundreds of tons thrown laterally 400 feet and imbedding themselves in neighboring buildings

7.) Larry Silverstein admitting to having building 7 "pulled" (controlled demolitions terminology for demolishing a building) on a PBS documentary...

I'm not going to go on. Applying a principle of inductive logic called Ockham’s Razor where the simplest explanation must be assigned until another more complicated one is proven, the evidence that controlled demolitions were used is overwhelming. For those who want to see the documentary, go to www.911mysteries.org and order it….But that's only if they want to consider scientific evidence and eyewitness testimony.

If you want to continue to believe the government's story while we're "in a time of war," there's nothing I can do about that. I'm not saying who did the WTC controlled demolitions, I don't have any evidence to that end; I'm only saying that based on the scientific facts and evidence available, it has been proven to me beyond a reasonable doubt that controlled demolitions were used. "Who" is up to the historians to figure out.

As far as "damaging" our country with "theories" I submit our country and its constitution has already been irreparably damaged since 1861 by politicians and bureaucrats not being held accountable by the now acquiescent, corporate-controlled press. We haven't had our constitutional republic destroyed from enemies without or from conspiracy theorists within - neither of them have the power to ignore our constitutional rights, put us in jail for violating fictional laws, or plunge our country into nearly $9 trillion of unpayable debt...please consider who does have that power...

Socially ostracizing those in the media who ask these tough questions would be a disaster, but unfortunately it is built in to human nature. Please refer to my editorial on page two of this issue in that regard.

David Deschesne

Editor/Publisher, Fort Fairfield Journal

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by visible_villain
reply to post by Neo-V™

Your OP said :
Botched Building Demolition Reinforces WTC 7 Lie...

I just thought I would point out that this building is a reinforced concrete structure, not a structural steel frame building, so the analogy you are making doesn't not hold.

Don't get me wrong : I am not trying to debunk the controlled demolition theory of the WTC, just only that your OP is comparing apples and oranges.

Pretty good clip though.

Well in this case, the concrete structure is MORE likely to fail. Concrete can burn at high temperatures, and does not have the flexible resilience of steel that PREVENTS pancake collapsing.

Note the number of fully collapsed concrete structures in earthquakes.

Of course, a denier is going to point to any difference, as if these things OF COURSE magically make the WTC a shoe-in for collapse. But of course, all these differences mean that the WTC should have been stronger than buildings that underwent more damage.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
reply to post by titorite

My argument has always been that there is no evidence of demolition. You and your fellow travellers have consistently failed to provide hard evidence. There are videos that have been clipped, chopped, interpreted, and spun. No evidence. There have been many arguments based on what someone thinks about speed of collapse. No evidence. There have been many incredulous posts that say "common sense" shows demolition. No evidence.

Your responses are predictable and devoid of evidence. You have no basis for your belief other than you feelings.

There's no evidence PERIOD. The crime scene was tampered with, the typical authority-- the FBI was not allowed in. And the remains were carted off without independent scrutiny.

If the Bush administration had nothing to hide -- why did they hide everything?

Numerous warnings were put forth prior to the attack and they were ignored. Most of the foreign intelligence suggests that countries were saying; "we hope you don't let this happen," as translator Sibel Edumnds suggests.

>> As far as the onus or burden of proof goes -- are there any important events that the Bush administration DIDN'T lie about? I'm no aware of any. So this one time, when they aren't caught and everything stinks of a conspiracy, we are supposed to trust them? That might have worked when the proclaimed masters of the Universe can do no wrong and it was a "time of war." But here we are, 9 years later and all the Conspiracy theorists who've accused the Bush administration of wrongdoing have been proven right -- again and again. Do we need to list all the conspiracy theories about torture, lies to war, no WMDs, embezzling corrupt war profiteering, losing billions with no receipts? I don't have enough time in the day.

When the mob boss leaves a horse head on your bed -- stop thinking it died of natural causes.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Seventh, you stated

"At this stage of the event there is as much evidence as there possibly could be .

A). Eye witnesses."

Where are the eyewitnesses to explosions? People caim to have heard noise but they don't know what caused it. Did anyone see the CD explosions?

"B). Video evidence."
None noted. Windows being blown outwards durng collapse is not evidence of CD, it is evidence of collapse.

"C). Seismic data."
Misinterpreted. As discussed on another thread 80,000+ pounds of explosive detonating is significant and would have been obvious. The buildings collapsed top down not bottoms up after a huge sub-basement explosion.

"D). Injuries to people."
Not unexpected in a building collapse.

"E). Photographic evidence."
None noted.

What happend to Jones' thermite claims. Have you abandoned him?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine

"At this stage of the event there is as much evidence as there possibly could be .

A). Eye witnesses."

Where are the eyewitnesses to explosions? People caim to have heard noise but they don't know what caused it. Did anyone see the CD explosions?

"B). Video evidence."
None noted. Windows being blown outwards durng collapse is not evidence of CD, it is evidence of collapse.

"C). Seismic data."
Misinterpreted. As discussed on another thread 80,000+ pounds of explosive detonating is significant and would have been obvious. The buildings collapsed top down not bottoms up after a huge sub-basement explosion.

"D). Injuries to people."
Not unexpected in a building collapse.

"E). Photographic evidence."
None noted.

What happend to Jones' thermite claims. Have you abandoned him?

A). There`s 19000 pages of evidence from FR`s, not many that do not contain explosions.

B). The video evidence of buildings collapsing at that speed is more evidence than is needed, let alone all the flashes and squibs.

C). Not misinterpreted at all, why are the initial explosions 14 and 17 seconds before the Jets impacted?.

D). People with skin blown off whom were around the basement areas.

E). There`s loads of photographic evidence proving many cases, check some of the steel pictures.

I was never a follower of Jones and never will be, he started the disinfo crap about beams/thermite/45 degree angles, which anyone will tell whom have done research about steel cutting charges etc, couldn`t be further from the truth.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
haha, i've just realized after posting an almost 4000 character post that people here do not actually read posts. They just ignore facts and spout their own versions of it. I was atleast hoping for discussion on the actual papers but i guess its just too much to ask a board based on conspiracies.

How naive of me to think that empirical evidence actually matters here.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

1.) Evidence of squibs (CD explosions) visible throughout the buildings as they are falling (regardless of whose video you look at)

2.) The fact that the news reported the ground floor windows blown outward hundreds of feet below the crash site.

3.) Explosions in the basement destroying the parking garages - before and after either plane hit

4.) Traces of thermite and thermate being found on some of the columns that were shipped to so-called "freedom parks;" and

5.) The ground still burning at 1100 degrees Fahrenheit eight weeks after the collapse - only thermite/thermate with its built-in oxygen supply (in its iron oxide compound) can provide that massive amount of heat so many weeks later, buried deep underground - not jet fuel underground in an oxygen-less environment.

6.) steel beams weighing hundreds of tons thrown laterally 400 feet and imbedding themselves in neighboring buildings

7.) Larry Silverstein admitting to having building 7 "pulled" (controlled demolitions terminology for demolishing a building) on a PBS documentary...

Wow - another internet genius at play.....

1) Squibs - usual sequence is to detonate explosives then watch building fall. Why are the so called "squibs" being seen as building collapses?

Just ahead of the debris wave....

It is air being forced out of structure ahead of the debris wave coming down. The pressure wave was strong enough to flip over fully loaded
fire trucks

2) Windows blown out in lobby - this happened at IMPACT time, in North
Tower not 102 minutes later when building collapsed. Blast was caused by
Jet fuel falling down elevator shafts and igniting, Number of people in
lobby were badly, even fatally burned by this.

Refernce Lauren Manning, Jennieane Maffeo, Vasana Mututanont who were badly burned then

3) Parking Garages destroyed - False, parking garages were intact until building collapse. Must be thinking of 1993 bombing which blew giant hole
in basement garage

4) Traces of Thermite - False this is idiot Stephen Jones who claimed to find so called "thermite" on steel beam for a monument. What was found
was slag from cutting torch used to slice beam up for shipment.

Slag on WTC column after cutting

Worker slicing colmns with thermal lance - which uses iron and aluminium rods with pure 02 to reach temp of 7,000 F. Also produces aluminum oxide
slag - same as thermite

5) Thermite when ignited burns quickly usually under a minute it can not burn for 3 months. What was burning was contents (furnishing, paper, etc)
in debris pile. Oxygen to fuel fires came in through voids in pile. Coal
mine fires can burn underground for years - witness Centralia PA which
has been burning since 1962!

6)Steel beams - on one hand say WTC collapsed in "own footprint" as
proof of demolition, now saying since beams flung 400 feet from tower
this is proof, Somewhat inconsistant and illogical, Beams (actually exterior
wall panels) were tossed outwardby force of collapse - WTC was over 1300 ft and those at top would fly for distance before hitting ground

7) Silverstein - The pull comments comes year later when being interviewed for PBS show. It was during a call from FDNY chief who told
him WTC 7 was being abandoned, Silverstien did not order it and could not
as it was FDNY chief in charge not Silverstein. Also "pull" is term used by
firefighters to evacuate - as in "pull those men out!"

Hope set you straight, but rather doubt it.....

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Originally posted by thedman

Wow - another internet genius at play.....

My sentiments entirely

It is air being forced out of structure ahead of the debris wave coming down. The pressure wave was strong enough to flip over fully loaded
fire trucks.

You came out with a mind boggling answer on why it could not be squibs, then bettered yourself by stating something that had even less realism, huge clue here is air compressed between a floor and it`s ceiling, otherwise.. i`ll let you work it out.

Blast was caused by Jet fuel falling down elevator shafts and igniting,

You may want to check how many elevator shafts actually went from impact zone storeys to lobby, when you find the answer it will also explain why this didn`t happen.

Parking Garages destroyed - False, parking garages were intact until building collapse. Must be thinking of 1993 bombing which blew giant hole
in basement garage

Watch this video.. around the bit where it shows in great detail the damage done by bomb blasts pre collapse....

www.liveleak.com...

Thermite when ignited burns quickly usually under a minute it can not burn for 3 months. What was burning was contents (furnishing, paper, etc)
in debris pile. Oxygen to fuel fires came in through voids in pile. Coal
mine fires can burn underground for years - witness Centralia PA which
has been burning since 1962!

What furniture and paper would this be? and for 100 days, that is some fuel.
Although I will agree 100% here, it was not Thermite.

Steel beams - on one hand say WTC collapsed in "own footprint" as
proof of demolition, now saying since beams flung 400 feet from tower
this is proof, Somewhat inconsistant and illogical, Beams (actually exterior
wall panels) were tossed outwardby force of collapse - WTC was over 1300 ft and those at top would fly for distance before hitting ground

You may want to think what expelled chunks of a building weighing over 400,000 lbs, horizontally for over 200 metres and embedded them in other buildings, and ofc for all of those steels pinging all over the place in a 360 degree spread, what detached them from both the exterior frame, and inner core, maybe it was the damage done from 2 isolated pockets of fire!!!!!.

Silverstein - The pull comments comes year later when being interviewed for PBS show. It was during a call from FDNY chief who told

What are the chances of that, a guy orders an action with a phrase used mostly in CD`s just seconds before a building collapses identical to a CD.
Amazing.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seventh

A). There`s 19000 pages of evidence from FR`s, not many that do not contain explosions.

B). The video evidence of buildings collapsing at that speed is more evidence than is needed, let alone all the flashes and squibs.

C). Not misinterpreted at all, why are the initial explosions 14 and 17 seconds before the Jets impacted?.

D). People with skin blown off whom were around the basement areas.

E). There`s loads of photographic evidence proving many cases, check some of the steel pictures.

I was never a follower of Jones and never will be, he started the disinfo crap about beams/thermite/45 degree angles, which anyone will tell whom have done research about steel cutting charges etc, couldn`t be further from the truth.

A.) Those pages say sounds of explosions. Are there any that actually witnessed CD demolitions?

B.) The speed of collapse is not evidence. No one can say how the buildings would behave in either case.

C.) Tell me again how there was 40 TONS of explosive set off, at once, before the planes arrived and no one noticed. Since you interpreted the seismograms it must be true. Certainly, you allowed for the time it took the wave to travel to Lamont.

D.) This can't be from the 40 ton bomb in the basement.

E.) How do steel pictures show demolition?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

You may want to check how many elevator shafts actually went from impact zone storeys to lobby, when you find the answer it will also explain why this didn`t happen.
[/quote

I have - thats why I posted the comment. Maybe you should do some
research - who knows might learn something....

There were 99 passenger elevators in each tower, arranged in three vertical zones to move occupants in stages to skylobbies on the 44th and 78th floors. These were arranged as express (generally larger cars that moved at higher speeds) and local elevators in an innovative system first introduced in WTC 1 and WTC 2. There were 8 express elevators from the concourse to the 44th floor and 10 express elevators from the concourse to the 78th floor as well as 24 local elevators per zone, which served groups of floors in those zones. There were seven freight elevators, only one of which served all floors. All elevators had been upgraded to incorporate firefighter emergency operation per American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) A17.1 and Local Law 5 (1973).wtc.nist.gov... (PDF pg. 50)

There were two express elevators (#6 and #7) to Windows on the World (and related conference rooms and banquet facilities) in WTC 1 and two to the observation deck in WTC 2. There were five local elevators in each building: three that brought people from the subterranean levels to the lobby, one that ran between floors 106 and 110, and one that ran between floors 43 and 44, serving the cafeteria from the skylobby. All elevators had been upgraded to incorporate firefighter emergency operation requirements.

There were 2 passenger elevators and 1 freight elevator which ran
continous through entire building (at least to 106th floor) which allowed
jet fuel to fall all way to basement level

Here is picture of elevator shaftways

So did you research the names of burn victims I provided - or would
that threaten your conspiracy fantasies....

I will do it for you....

Manning

Lauren Manning was a senior vice president and partner at Cantor Fitzgerald, an investment bank which had several floors of offices in the World Trade Center, and which lost 685 employees when the buildings were destroyed. Manning had just entered the North Tower when it was hit by the aircraft. A wave of burning jet fuel exploded from one of the elevator shafts, enveloping Manning and setting her aflame. She ran to the street where she was extinguished by a bystander and loaded onto one of the first ambulances on the scene.

Her injuries were nearly fatal, with 82.5% of her body surface burned

Mututanont

She passed through the turnstiles into 1 World Trade Center when she heard an explosion and then saw smoke seeping from the elevator doors. As she ran from the building, she fell. "I tried to stand up, and I was screaming for help," she said. She would later learn that she had severed a tendon.

Felipe David

Felipe David had been in front of a nearby freight elevator on sub-level 1 about 400 feet from the office when fire burst out of the elevator shaft, causing his injuries...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
]Originally posted by thedman..

4) Traces of Thermite - False this is idiot Stephen Jones who claimed to find so called "thermite" on steel beam for a monument,.

7) Silverstein - The pull comments comes year later when being interviewed for PBS show. It was during a call from FDNY chief who told

UN quote

4- Thermite was found in debris far from the cutting areas of the steel beam clean up. several different samples were taken.

7--Silverman said PULL-IT Not PULL-THEM.
I would like you to tell a bunch of surviving firemen that you think they are a group of IT
In a downtown bar.
So disinfo dude .

And of course you knew it would set no one straight.

PS BTW using words like IDIOT is ok on this forum if it is yourself you are talking about.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by Donny 4 million]

[edit on 6-8-2009 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

No thermite was found anywhere in wreckage.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo-V™

I thank you sir.

This is the first clear evidence in 8 years that I've seen that can actually be said to prove a controlled demolition. Thank you indeed. You have my respect.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

Thermite was found in debris far from the cutting areas of the steel beam clean up. several different samples were taken.

I would like you to tell a bunch of surviving firemen that you think they are a group of IT
In a downtown bar.
So disinfo dude .

Do you even know what thermite is?

It's not an explosive. Has a very low energy yield. Jones misidentified red oxide primer on steel beams as thermite. A thin coating would do nothing that would contribute to a controlled demolition.

Confronted with this by non-agenda driven chemists, demolition experts, structural engineers, etc - Jones suggested it might have been there for ignition purposes. Constantly moving his goalposts, now he's saying the must have been some other type of explosive.

Hare-brained websites and Youtube notwithstanding, no evidence or bonafide testimony of a controlled demolition - which would be impossible not to notice. Tens of thousands of experts in dozens of countries have looked. Explosions for sure -as expected in a massive fire of this nature. A passenger plane loaded with jet fuel careening into a building at 500 mph is about as big a bomb as you could hope to build.

Absolutely no question "Pull it" is common jargon for "Pull the operation" - ie. the hoses, trucks, firemen, etc. Ask any urban fire chief throughout the country.
And let's get real - could anyone possibly think someone complicit in mass murder and would just casually admit it during an interview?

I suggest a look her at the actual facts and science behind the circulating Truther fairy tales.

www.debunking911.com...

M

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Thermite was found in debris far from the cutting areas of the steel beam clean up. several different samples were taken.

In a downtown bar.
So disinfo dude .

Do you even know what thermite is?

It's not an explosive. Has a very low energy yield. Jones misidentified red oxide primer on steel beams as thermite. A thin coating would do nothing that would contribute to a controlled demolition.

Confronted with this by non-agenda driven chemists, demolition experts, structural engineers, etc - Jones suggested it might have been there for ignition purposes. Constantly moving his goalposts, now he's saying the must have been some other type of explosive.

Hare-brained websites and Youtube notwithstanding, no evidence or bonafide testimony of a controlled demolition - which would be impossible not to notice. Tens of thousands of experts in dozens of countries have looked. Explosions for sure -as expected in a massive fire of this nature. A passenger plane loaded with jet fuel careening into a building at 500 mph is about as big a bomb as you could hope to build.

Absolutely no question "Pull it" is common jargon for "Pull the operation" - ie. the hoses, trucks, firemen, etc. Ask any urban fire chief throughout the country.
And let's get real - could anyone possibly think someone complicit in mass murder and would just casually admit it during an interview?

I suggest a look her at the actual facts and science behind the circulating Truther fairy tales.

www.debunking911.com...

M

Thermite is a compound used by Mossad agents and others to destroy things.

It is hard to tell maybe they were larger coatings than you imagine.
Remember the steel evidence was quickly and unusually spirited away.

Are you again trying disinfo here?
I know you know that NO PLANE OR MISSILE OR DRONE hit building # 7 at the world trade tower complex. Although a huge drone with all kinds of S@#$ in it could have. Am I wrong?

Just what is the agenda of people searching for the real story.
Pray tell

What was Silverstine doing giving the NYFD any orders! duh!
What do the firefighters say about that.

Get real
Rumy MISSILE INTERVIEW and more.
Get real your ownself.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Thermite is a compound used by Mossad agents and others to destroy things.

It is hard to tell maybe they were larger coatings than you imagine.
Remember the steel evidence was quickly and unusually spirited away.

Are you again trying disinfo here?
I know you know that NO PLANE OR MISSILE OR DRONE hit building # 7 at the world trade tower complex. Although a huge drone with all kinds of S@#$ in it could have. Am I wrong?

Just what is the agenda of people searching for the real story.
Pray tell

What was Silverstine doing giving the NYFD any orders! duh!
What do the firefighters say about that.

Get real
Rumy MISSILE INTERVIEW and more.
Get real your ownself. =

It should be evident to anyone who thinks about it Silverstein (note spelling) tells the firemen to "Pull it" because he's concerned they'll stay trying to fight the fire in a building that's on the verge of collapsing as attested to by hundreds of photographs and witnesses. It was already leaning and creaking 2 hours before.

WTC 7 collapse due to loss of structural integrity has been analyzed and attested to by professional structural engineers worldwide. Check out
STRUCTURE magazine November 2007 - online in pdf format.

Thermite is not a compound used by MOSSAD agents. This is just lunacy. Ask any chemist in the world about how thermite is formed and what it's practical applications are. It is very dramatic and intense, like a sparkler, but has little energy or explosive potential. Any actual scientific sites will explain what it does.

Again this is all so much Truther disinformation. Not a scintilla of scientific knowledge just ignorant speculative malarkey.

There is a back story of American government and agency complicity with international intelligences agencies in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Turkey, etc.

But controlled demolition speculations filled have become the videogame play toy for those unwilling or incapable of investigating what happened.

Mike

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Dear oh dear, I could really rip you to bits here, but tbh I really cba, you drop names - of burnt people - associated - with - this - guy - William Rodriguez - and his testament of pre impact explosions and burnt people.

Seriously, it`s akin to an ardent debunker linking any Spreston post as proof to why the OS is believable.

You tell me to research, lmfao, I can imagine you being appointed for tonight`s babysitter allotment duty and you ask innocently... `Got one, anyone heard of Gary Glitter?`.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Originally posted by mmiichael

It should be evident to anyone who thinks about it Silverstein (note spelling) tells the firemen to "Pull it" because he's concerned they'll stay trying to fight the fire in a building that's on the verge of collapsing as attested to by hundreds of photographs and witnesses. It was already leaning and creaking 2 hours before.

WTC 7 collapse due to loss of structural integrity has been analyzed and attested to by professional structural engineers worldwide. Check out
STRUCTURE magazine November 2007 - online in pdf format.

Thermite is not a compound used by MOSSAD agents. This is just lunacy. Ask any chemist in the world about how thermite is formed and what it's practical applications are. It is very dramatic and intense, like a sparkler, but has little energy or explosive potential. Any actual scientific sites will explain what it does.

Again this is all so much Truther disinformation. Not a scintilla of scientific knowledge just ignorant speculative malarkey.

There is a back story of American government and agency complicity with international intelligences agencies in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Turkey, etc.

But controlled demolition speculations filled have become the videogame play toy for those unwilling or incapable of investigating what happened.

Mike

No, the way we like to deal with WTC7 is the good old fashioned US of A way..... don`t even mention it, works wonders.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join