It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Ure's latest predictions from urbansurvival.com

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
From the George Ure public website.

urbansurvival.com...

I want to record the Time Monk's accuracy for all to see. I shall bump this thread when the following dates come to pass.

September 16 (arbitrary date on my part) market begins to seriously fall. That's when we may get some bank closings and market holidays.

October 25th either we get the Israeli attack on Iran in here or the WHO says 'shut off all international air travel' and the future of globalism becomes really sketchy and the markets drop to (or below) their 6,626 lows on a weekly closing basis we saw in March.

Things come down through November and into early December only to be followed by a modest rally in the early part of 2010. But not for long because...

Super Crash happens in March/April of 2010. That's the one where I may come out on the winning side of an option short play in a huge way, but the 'winnings' are really meaningless since the inflation rate will be going moonward in there.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by venividivici]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by venividivici

You forgot a date - Aug. 22nd

that is when the derivatives market - explosion starts rearing it's head again - which the marker happened yesterday of the EQ - and other markers seem to be making their apperance now.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
All these predictions from so many sources...
If 2009 passes and nothing really happens or changes I'm going to get not only seriously disappointed but seriously depressed.
With some luck I'm going to be out of here, adventuring myself in some awesome and isolated asian landscape.

I'm getting sick of whats happening from all sides of the coins.
One side we have unscrupulousness, the other ignorance and complacency.

You people keep giving hope to us people that some external event will change our situation, but each day that passes I feel its just another lie to keep us enslaved. Nobody and nothing will change how things are except ourselves.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

same here.......totally agree

top topics

join