It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hidden truth about Israel's kidney theft ring

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I had no idea where to put this so if in wrong place please move.
If this is true it's disgusting that's if it's true you be the judge.

(Note: This is a major story. Although I've done no original "in the field" research, I've stitched together published material in a way that reveals the true authorship of this crime. You won't learn about the complicity of the Israeli government anywhere else.)

I'm talking about the kidneys offered by an "organist" named Izzy Rosenbaum. The FBI scooped him up in a corruption probe that focused on pay-offs to New Jersey pols (nothing surprising about that) and money laundering by prominent rabbis

The probe also uncovered Levy Izhak Rosenbaum of Brooklyn, who is accused of conspiring to broker the sale of a human kidney for a transplant. According to the complaint, Rosenbaum said he had been brokering sale of kidneys for 10 years.

It's a long article and i do not know how reliable the source is i just stumbled on it.
FROMwww.uruknet.info...
I Have been looking but can not find any other source there is lots but its from this source.
Like i said i don't know how reliable this source is.
Found another two sources www.fourwinds10.com...
jonathanturley.org...

THANKYOU

[edit on 053131p://2009-08-04T17:07:35-05:00048 by mars1]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

It makes no sense why any government would smuggle organs to America from Arabia.

Not to mention it's not from a valid source, as it clearly has an agenda.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
No credit??? Hogwash, anyone who says no credit hasn't been reading, listening, or watching the news. Several mainstream sources have covered this subject.

The deal is that several Israeli connections in the states facilitated the transfer of organs from Israel, or for patients to go there.

The organs didn't come from 'Israeli's' as such. The Palestinians in Gaza were apparently happy to give up organs as well; there are plenty of articles. Also, the Israeli's funneled several black market organs, and donor's through their 'citizenry'............. In other words the Israeli's made all the paperwork to show the donations came from legit Israeli citizens, but in fact it was modern slavery at best.

Star, and flag

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Just found a little more to this story.

Bethlehem – Ma’an – Sweden’s most popular newspaper published a report detailing facts around a group of Israeli soldiers harvesting the organs of Palestinians after seizing them from the West Bank and Gaza.

FROM www.maannews.net...
What do you think do you think they could actually be doing this it seems anybody Say's anything about Israel is anti-Semitism.

THANKYOU

new topics

top topics

join