It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura to host Conspiracy Theory show.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
blogs.citypages.com...

Former Gov. Jesse Ventura will be spreading his conspiracy theories on national TV come this fall. Ventura started filming his TruTV show and it will include interviews conducted in Minnesota.

Ventura was at the 617 Lounge in White Bear Lake in July for interviews, trying to convince one woman and her husband to believe a 9/11 conspiracy theory.

The show is scheduled to begin airing in September or October and we can't wait to hear what else this man believes in.

I think this could be a step in the right direction. He's a great representative for this kind of thing having an amazing military background, show biz career and political career. He's got a lot of character and can be trusted.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkStar86

As much as I detest TV - a webcast would be the go Jessie! Actually, knowing how astute and in the know you are - of course you'll webcast this for us all - eh?

Awesome! At 1st thought - you'd think a show based on conspiracy would only last a season - but hang on - there ARE SO MANY! This show could go on for decades!

Thank you

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Ok I'm going to be the one to cast aspersions. First of all I sense that Ventura is an upfront guy. But, as we all know, even upfront guys can be used unkowingly for other agendas.

His conspiracy theory shows might be another massive tool to spread ridicule about people who question the status quo.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Um...when is fall? Are we still going to be around then? They're just telling us that so we will behave ourselves for another month or so.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

I dunno - from what I have seen of Mr Ventura - he seems 100% upfront balls!

He admits his errors - and has tenacity when educating the MSM masses - and they fear him and know it. (although the only fear Ventura wants to generate is he knows they are holding back and he's on to them).

I like him - way better than ANY of those reptiles fronting the news these days.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Ya, I like Mr Ventura.

If he is half as cool as he appears on TV, I would hang out with him anytime.

He Wins.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I concurr on the assessment of J.V. being upfront and all balls. He comes frequently on the Stern show and has said that he doesn't understand how some of these governors and senators are swimming in money. All of his lunches, airplane tickets, and other expenses were deducted from his $120,000/year salary. He is honest and cares about this country. Which is something I can't say about 80% of our politicians.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Its funny when I think about it. He's an ex-pro-wrestler turned politician among other things. He has charisma and the macho manly-man attitude. No doubt.

But a television series about conspiracy theories? Come on...the only thing that could come from it is a larger audience to ridicule the Tin Foil, NutJob, Whacko's, Loose Cannon, Birther, 9/11 Truther, Tea Party, JFK, Lennon, etc. crowd. Make every conspiracy that ever comes up instantly subject to the mental file 13. All because its coming from Jesse Ventura whose known history is all over the map.

But I really do think he is a good guy. I forgot to put that in. I think he's being used that's all.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Hazelnut]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I am looking forward to this.

Mr Ventura is plainspoken, honest, and most importantly doesn't seem to identify strongly with any "left" or "right" ideology.

That alone makes him more interesting than any of the current crop of media talking heads, all of whom seem to have an ideological agenda.

That, and also I can't picture ex-SEAL Jesse Ventura going off on a crying jag like our wacky friend Glen Beck

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkStar86

cool, hope it's torrentized

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I don't know about Jesse...some of the stuff he says, like "The CIA has implants in state gov't", are pretty far out. I think he is a fringe dude looking for attention.

He'll probably draw the AJ crowd, not much more.

top topics

join