It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jelaila Star Explains Nibiru - Part 1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Jelaila Star explains Nibiru based on the Niiruans' perspective. First in a series on Nibiru, the Nibiruans, their agenda and their connection to the events of 2012.

Of importance in this one, is as many people forget, that Nibiru is coming in perpendicular to our Solar System, from underneath. Also mentioned here is why Nibiru is more than a planet.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Ok I listened to her.

But I would like to know why I should believe her? Why should I not believe any random religious person on the street?

She talks alot but there is not any proof or evidence offered. Without any proof I am afraid she is just spouting opinions and wishful thinking.

I have seen some crazy UFO stuff in my days, but that does not automatically mean that I should believe anything that any random person has to say about it.

I just have not seen any evidence to back up any of these claims. The only evidence I have is that something screwed up is going on, I know that much for sure.

But what is it? Theres really no way to know without some form of evidence or something.

I am sorry but this seems little more than preaching to me, so I have no choice to discard it until it is verified in some way.

For me, this goes in the crazy religion bin. Until further notice.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I am sorry but this seems little more than preaching to me, so I have no choice to discard it until it is verified in some way.

Well it is true that it might seem like preaching, but keep in mind the audience. Her channel is primarily watched by people who has been to her workshops and follow what she has to say, as where, lets say I have had other experiences that might lend credibility to what she says.

What makes you think that proof is possible? You know something is up, but where have you seen the scientific community to properly label what is happening. They are falling short as well.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Ah comon people there is nothing screwed up going on. Its just business as usual. Things are like this today and have always been this way. Perhaps some day we may live in an ideal world but till then lets lighten up a bit..

peace to you all

daz__

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Due to the politics and over moderation of this board with no appeal system and how moderators are possibly doing things even behind the owners backs, I am no longer supporting this board.

If you respond to anything I have written I will never see it. Best of luck in the future, it is what you make of it, and you should thank those members and moderators who have given you exactly what you wanted, one less opinion from many of the Star Seeds who have been kicked from this board without proper reason, and foolishness.

SoulOrb Out.

new topics

top topics

join