It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu Vaccines Contain Live H1N1 Virus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I have heard that flu shots generally contain an actual strain of the flu it is meant to combat? True or no?

It’s not a typo, the main ingredient in the GlaxoSmithKline and Novartis vaccines contain a LIVE VIRUS, an attenuated virus meaning it’s a weakened form of the swine flu virus. Attenuated vaccines can be deadly and cause virus shedding, when a person is injected with an attenuated live virus the organism moves through the human body possibly infecting the host and then exiting through the feces, mucous membranes and saliva glands of the inoculated person.
www.infowars.com...

I'm trying to be paranoid about htis, but is this safe or not?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
That's true, at least from what I was taught in school. All vaccines contain a weakened form of the virus it is meant to combat so your body can learn how to fight it and build an immunity to it. Of course... with swine flu it would be easy for someone to make a mistake and put the full blown virus in the vaccine. Considering it hasn't been tested properly and was made fairly quickly, it is quite possible someone could have made a mistake. Who knows, I wont take the thing that's for sure. I've never taken an influenza vaccine before, and I rarely get it.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
In the past whenever I have had a flu shot, just your run of the mill flu, I got sicker with the flu than if I havent had the "vaccine" that was supposed to help me not get it.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MOFreemason

The people who get the shots could then act as disease "vectors" spreading it to others. (with the shedding)

This whole thing is one big, big mess.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Actually the best vaccine is to have a full strength virus attack you. But that goes without saying.

I will not take any medication that I do not know what is in it. They could just be a shot of water for all I know, or poisons, there is really no way to know at all.

And if you think I am going to trust the Pharma Corps or the .Gov again you have got to be kidding yourselves.

They spent all of their credit and are over their limits. They have zero credibility and I will only trust them as far as I can throw them.

What would they know about medicine anyways? Look at how sick everyone in this nation is these days.

No thanks, I would rather die a painful horrific death than trust these devils ever again.

Funny thing is, I have been very healthy my whole life, and the only time I showed up at a hospital was after I took one of their stupid pills. My whole family is 100% healthy and we take no prescriptions or shots.

Fact # 1) Vaccines are not safe for everyone.
Fact # 2) Taking a new medication before it is properly tested means that you are the test subject.

So , are you a lab rat or a human being? I know what I am, but what are you?

new topics

top topics

join