It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radio Host warns that a Nuclear bomb is set to explode in Washington DC on October 11th 2009

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
With all these reports on CNN & radio of a nuclear attack in Washington coming soon don't you think Washington would have emptied by now? I know for sure that if i lived in Washington or within 100 miles of Washington that i'd be outta there.......

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Just a thought here, apologies if it has been mentioned earlier...

Call of duty 6, modern warfare 2 is due for release on this date.

I'm wondering if this is maybe some sort of advertising tie in?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by savetimerushonline
Just found this vid on YouTube... I really don't know what to make of this... this Radio Host sound's utterly convinced that he's received confirmation of a Nuke to go off on oct 11 09 in Washington... will this be the false flag terror event that will be used as an excuse to launch war on Iran, and activate maritial law in the US? Normally I would discount this as just more fear mongering... but with all that is happening in the world at the moment I can't discount the possibility that something BIG is about to go down, and also to me there is something about this guy that sounds genuine...

Thanks for this post. I would not be too concerned based on what this self proclaimed authority says, however. If he has information, how about some documentation. If he can't document his sources then what we have is a man making an ass of himself in the name of God. This is just so much blow. His authority? God told him. Right. How many times have we heard that one from some pimp preacher?

I'd as soon believe a used car salesman in a plaid suit as to believe one of these flahey televangelist preacer types. His web site is all about SEND ME MONEY! What the hell does he need money for if we're going to be fried soon?

I think we could be in for another false flag attack soon. But God didn't tell me. Using the brain God gave me, I figured that out for myself. Let me say this, If God wants to tell you or me something, he has the ability to speak to the hearts of His own, without the assistance of a third party.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Wonder if it's the Nuke that was on the Arctic Sea?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by wraith001
Wonder if it's the Nuke that was on the Arctic Sea?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes well it could be... very interesting that the radio host says that the CIA is relocating to Colorado... I have heard that Denver International airport in Colorado is going to be the new headquarters for the New World Order.

Very interesting.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
hmm, any one saw the Hellion 1957 thread yester day or ??

The insider said an NukeWar would be used as false flag to get the 'elite' into the bunkers in Korea ...

Just to mention it, just in case it would be the case...

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I am in the middle of the country in a small city. That would be a good waste of a nuke!
Good luck with all that terror stuff.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by j2000]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Personally I have doubts about the Oct false flag event. Not saying it's not gonna happen, but I'd wait till after BO get's his "civilian security" force in place. Just my two cents.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Many people have foretold of a day when the end is near that Russia will attack D.C. and N.Y. in a limited fashion with their subs that have sneaked in very close.

Given the fact that two of Russia's latest and greatest subs loaded with nuclear cruise missiles just appeared off of our eastern coast for the first time in many years I would put my money on that prophecy.

With their latest cruise missiles we would not have time to knock them down unless Patriot has been improved vastly. We all know that they may just let them come in anyway. They have not been moving everything to Denver just for the hell of it.

I know our subs are all over these subs but they wont sink them till they launch something in a hostile move. This is why our Navy needs to make them move out to sea even if it means getting rough with them.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Out of curiosity, might anybody have a vague idea of what specific type of nuke we're talking here?

If a nuke were to go off in D.C., I'd be concerned for the people in immediate endangerment, but I live in Delaware, which is D.C.'s neighbor. So I could still get affected, depending on what type of nuke it is.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by savetimerushonline

The radio host is engaging in circular logic. I know there is an atomic weapon because there is proof, and there is proof of the weapon because I know.

He is not backing up his facts, not providing anything other than fear, and it seems the fear is its own purpose.

Blow up Washington D.C.? Honestly, at the rate we are going it wouldn't mean much, unless the loss of life is the real goal in order to bring in a new order.

We don't have a government anymore, just a bunch of people with the "Father Knows Best" mentality, who will only hear you out if you offer them a chance at reelection.

If that were to happen, I would simply take enough clothes and food to get by, take an abandoned car, fill up on gas, take a boat and hope I could get to an isolated island with some fruit trees. This just isn't worth it.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I agree with Aggie Man...its like yelling FIRE in a theater and there isn't one.

I believe in free speech and all, but something like this is uncalled for. If he's right, praise God! But if he's wrong he should be arrested for disturbing the peace, or something.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Tried to read through as much as I could.

Let's get real here. The US government has been aware of potential destruction to the Capitol since the British burned down Washington in 1814.

Not exactly an innovative idea in a war to destroy it's political centrepoint. And the US has been prepared for a possible nuke anywhere in the US. Since the nuclear age fallback bunkers, lines of communication, and a chain of command have been set in place.

There probably have been hundreds of predictions of Washington being nuked in the last 60 odd years. 9/11 showed a bunch of hijacked passenger planes could effectively slip under the defense radar even more effectively.

As for a false flag scenario. How many thinking people would want to shoot off their own arm just to get attention? One could nuke Bellingham Washington and still muster the same public outrage and motivation for your purposes.

Mike

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
i havnt had time to read the whole thread and so if this has been mentioned before im sorry but anyone else notice the date ?
10 11 09 is that date
now backwards
09 11 01 we all know what happened

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

I'm not in the U.S. and have heard nothing about this sub stand off in the media. I'm curious is this being reported in the mainstream U.S media, or else, how did you learn the details?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
So what exactly happens when its actually this guy that blows up D.C. Trying to fulfill his own prophesy?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone has mentioned it as I have not read through the entire thread, but:

09/11/01 backwards is 10/11/09.

Maybe the reason for this prediction is someone noticed the numerology of it.

My thoughts are.... It isn't going to happen.

Every single time that doom is predicted and given a date, it doesn't happen.

2 cents.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by savetimerushonline

This guy is an utter K00K!

Sounds like the backwoods ignoramuses you hear on AM radio as you travel through the south.

If I had a nickel for every prophesy like this I have heard from these lamers I'd buy ATS.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
i dobut this will happen.
if a group of people were to put this type of activity of events into motion, i doublt they would be carelss enough to let information slip out to the public beforehand.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Of course a nuked Washington might not be what any of it's enemies would with for. If the collective Muslim World is blamed - Riyadh, Mecca, Medina could become burning pits in a day. Tehran could go up in irradiated smoke.

The US and Israel have the destructive capability ball in their court. Would Pakistan really want a p art of this?

The Russians may make noises about being prepared for a large scale war - but it's clear their military capability is no longer what it was once.

China may have ambitions, but would see no immediate advantage. They are just now building up naval capability and working on cyber communications warfare tactics not conventional ones. Some question who they'd be lined up with in a WWIII scenario.

As inept as the US may be, they've always emphasized mega budget military might as the ultimate deterrent. With natural allies Britain, France, Japan, Germany, Israel - they still outgun the rest of the world collectively.

A nuked Washington would be the excuse to unleash their full destructive capability.

Let's hope there is no reason for this.

Mike

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join