It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radio Host warns that a Nuclear bomb is set to explode in Washington DC on October 11th 2009

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Thats a pretty bold claim. He is actually opening stating that a bomb will go off and people are going to die? well...i guess those people should wait patiently on their couches. Let us know what happens

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
man i feel like if he was broadcasting this over the radio wherever he was, someone would be listening and a flag would go up on this guy. His claims are incredibly bold and him saying this over the radio to listeners is pretty crazy imo

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Oh dear!!! Not another one.... this is getting silly now.... there's been soooo many claiming god told them stuff like this, and they've all been wrong.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I don't mind a bit about my own death.
Why would I mind about the death of others?

I'm kind of tired of listening to people complain about their life and putting blame on others - and that means every laymen. In my perspective everybody is dead already, just waiting for life to come... And life will only come when people realize they are already dead.

So let the bombing begin!
(I would never do any damage in purpose like this, I'm an activist for peace. But these days people seem to have turned peace into banality. Nobody even knows what peace means anymore. And I'm freaking tired of all the auto-imposed lies.)

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Here we go...... maybe we can start an October prediction thread. Whats after October I wonder?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
gee...i doubt this guy would be able to know something like that....

But...

That would be a bittersweet day for me...dc blows up and we have Fallout 3 on our hands, but i am a year older.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
As if the swineflu weren't enough ??

If he have this 'solid' information, ofcourse he is going to contact the authoraties..

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The crazy thing is that the bomb on the moon is supposed to go off on 10-09-09 smh @ all the co ink y dinkz
VENUS WHITE SPOT-JUPITER BLACK SPOT
SWINE FLU FEARS
ISREAL - IRAN BETTA NOT PERSONAL COMMENT PLZ EXCUSE.
THE OPENING OF THE ARK WHICH I NOTICED GOT TOSSED DEEP UNDER THE BED
NIBIRU SIGHTINGS
SATURN HEX SIKE BUT YAL GET IT

[edit on 8/4/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
How odd that a bible thumping preacher would predict a nuke will go off in DC on October 11th. That means the National Equality March, scheduled for October 10th and 11th is at risk.

And what is the N.E.M.?

equalityacrossamerica.org...

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu
Seems to me like he is just one more of the many frustrated people with the current situation. Just sharing his dreams and deepest desires. That's my take at least. We are such in a deep state of sleep that only a nuclear explosion could wake us up.

Lets see if his dreams come true, I doubt it.
But I have to confess that I wouldn't mind a bit.

^^ wtf!

I really got to stop coming here.

===

radio-dude presumably some unhinged or attention-seeking idiot. next thread plz...

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
How odd that a bible thumping preacher would predict a nuke will go off in DC on October 11th. That means the National Equality March, scheduled for October 10th and 11th is at risk.

And what is the N.E.M.?

equalityacrossamerica.org...

Nice Connection!!

Preacher trying to derail a movement, or real deal to take them out??

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

derail. he'd be a fool to say he heard someone was going to nuke DC and then he went and nuked DC.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by getreadyalready

derail. he'd be a fool to say he heard someone was going to nuke DC and then he went and nuked DC.

True. But he is probably a fool anyway. NSA, DHS, FBI, SS, or some other alphabet agency will surely bring him in for making such a specific warning/threat!

I'm glad know one has decided to threaten DC on Sept. 12, I want to go to the massive Tea Party March!!! The enemies of the Tea Party surely won't Nuke their own town?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

God? More like Snagglepuss appeared and told him things.

Gotta love people that make a living off of creating needless fear.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janitor From Mars

God? More like Snagglepuss appeared and told him things.

Gotta love people that make a living off of creating needless fear.

Well to him this probaby isn't needless. Warning people of what he sincerely believes will come to pass is probably the hardest thing he has ever had to do. Do you not think that he already knows the kind of reaction he is going to get from the general cynical mocking masses of sheep that make up the majority of America today? As it was in the days of Noah I guess.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

yep, madman for certain.

Now................ would you intentionally be in DC on that date? I wouldn't, although I confess I wouldn't be in DC on any date.

I don't know why the radio personality would say this.... If he truly believed it, wouldn't he get the word out in a way that wouldn't cause the jackboots to come clomping down the hall to him?

Pretty strange -- a very bold prediction with the precise date and location. Makes me want to know more about him in the hopes of calling in to his radio program on the day after and screaming "FEARMONGER!!"

Curiously enough, this date coincides with a timeframe outline in the webbot's second to last A lta report.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I wonder if this guy can legally say those types of things under religious protection rights?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus

Now................ would you intentionally be in DC on that date? I wouldn't, although I confess I wouldn't be in DC on any date.

No i wouldn't want to be... I wouldn't want to be anywhere in the US on or after that date.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
This is a DOOZIE! Accorgind to this guy there is an undergound atomic bomb in D.C. that will be detonated on Oct 11. 2009. He never says HOW he knows this. Maybe he's a numerology nut, you know 11/11/2009 -(2+9=11). AND THEN the christians get persecuted.

I researched this guy vincent Xavier, he has a site called New Wine Ministries, His prophecy is that the west coast will have a massive quake, the east coast will be wiped out by a storm, the US will get nuked, etc etc etc, and that's the good news!

At the bottom of his webpage after all this horror-mongering he signs out with: (I love this!) ........Blessings, Vincent Xavier

Whatever it takes to sell your book dude, BOooOOOooOOOooOO!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I have been listening to Vincent Xaviers archived radio shows, and as far as I can tell he seems like a genuine and sincere christian man. He is putting all his time and effort at the moment into getting a disaster relief centre setup in Arkanas, in preperation for what is going to occur in October.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join