It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radio Host warns that a Nuclear bomb is set to explode in Washington DC on October 11th 2009

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Just found this vid on YouTube... I really don't know what to make of this... this Radio Host sound's utterly convinced that he's received confirmation of a Nuke to go off on oct 11 09 in Washington... will this be the false flag terror event that will be used as an excuse to launch war on Iran, and activate maritial law in the US? Normally I would discount this as just more fear mongering... but with all that is happening in the world at the moment I can't discount the possibility that something BIG is about to go down, and also to me there is something about this guy that sounds genuine...

Link to YouTube Video

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by savetimerushonline
Just found this vid on YouTube... I really don't know what to make of this... this Radio Host sound's utterly convinced that he's received confirmation of a Nuke to go off on oct 11 09 in Washington... will this be the false flag terror event that will be used as an excuse to launch war on Iran, and activate maritial law in the US? Normally I would discount this as just more fear mongering... but with all that is happening in the world at the moment I can't discount the possibility that something BIG is about to go down, and also to me there is something about this guy that sounds genuine...

Link to YouTube Video

Wow! A Radio Host somehow finds this out?! Thats SUPER DUPER journalism. Or someone who's just unbalanced with a nihlist complex.

You decide!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
hell of a claim to be making.

i guess we will find out if he's crazy or not haha.

hope he's crazy.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Seems to me like he is just one more of the many frustrated people with the current situation. Just sharing his dreams and deepest desires. That's my take at least. We are such in a deep state of sleep that only a nuclear explosion could wake us up.

Lets see if his dreams come true, I doubt it.
But I have to confess that I wouldn't mind a bit.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Christian radio show host. He is saying that Christians will be persecuted after this supposed bomb is detonated. He is saying that CIA is removing their offices from the area. Although, he never says where this information comes from.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Isn't that kinda like yelling FIRE in a crowded movie theater? Is there not repercussions for inciting fear to the public like that?

Just sayin'

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Some evangelist saying he knows because God told him. I wouldn't put much stock into that. No facts just the ramblings of a madman.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
He sounds more like a preacher. I'm still listening though...

Colorado huh? So that's where everybody is relocating to?

Aha! In November there will be a release against Christians, a global persecution... Ok I'm done.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Hazelnut]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I put an all day event in my calendar. Will be humorous to chuckle at this in a couple of months. I think we all need to start doing that. Track the predictions on your calendars.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
Isn't that kinda like yelling FIRE in a crowded movie theater? Is there not repercussions for inciting fear to the public like that?

Just sayin'

I could be wrong, but as far as I understand, he hides behind the bible (and source). [sarcasm] Now who would question the bible? [/sarcasm]. He found a way to claim BS, and not being persued.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by 2Faced]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
if there does happen to be an explosion on this day, i'm going to assume that this crazy bastard helped to perpetrate it.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2Faced

I coul;d be wrong, but as far as I understand, he hides behind the bible (and source). [sarcasm] Now who would question the bible? [/sarcasm]

Sadly, you are right. Now from my perspective, I see no problem with preaching about the Apocalypse, fire & brimstone and such (to each their own). BUT to specifically say BOMB and to cite a specific location seems like it oversteps the bounds of religious immunity.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Aggie Man]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu
Seems to me like he is just one more of the many frustrated people with the current situation. Just sharing his dreams and deepest desires. That's my take at least. We are such in a deep state of sleep that only a nuclear explosion could wake us up.

Lets see if his dreams come true, I doubt it.
But I have to confess that I wouldn't mind a bit.

I can understand why you would want politicians fried but what about all the secretarys, janitors, bartenders, cabdrivers etc. and other salt of the earth people that will be killed. Did you even think about what you just said?

Or would the normal everyday folks that are killed just be collateral damage.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Lets wait and see, you guys should never doubt something no matter how bizarre it seems, no matter how many times its been predicted and hasnt come to pass.. Its possible that it could happen..

Maybe you might have friends in washington dc, that could do with a heads up, i dont mean run for the hills, just to keep an eye out for any odd government or military movements..

It cant hurt can it?

Its just possible you could save some lives..

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

Just sayin'

Yes it is! It is also pre-knowledge of an attack, which makes him party to said attack. Expect this guy to disappear for the remainder of time between now and then!

Either he is a quack and they will interrogate him to be sure, or he is not a quack and they will interrogate him relentlessly!

Either way, his computer is probably unmanned by now!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
This is the guys website, your right.. he is a bible basher

www.newwineministry.net...

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ignorance Denied
Lets wait and see, you guys should never doubt something no matter how bizarre it seems, no matter how many times its been predicted and hasnt come to pass.. Its possible that it could happen..

Maybe you might have friends in washington dc, that could do with a heads up, i dont mean run for the hills, just to keep an eye out for any odd government or military movements..

It cant hurt can it?

Its just possible you could save some lives..

Yes, it can. Have you heard the story of the boy who cried wolf?

Law of averages means that one day one of these baseless claims will happen even if the person making said claim do nothing but guess/speculate.

Frankly, I consider people who make these claims to be slightly unbalanced (and i'm being polite here).

[edit on 4-8-2009 by phoenix103]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance Denied

God almighty, you guys are right.. He got all this information from lord jesus himself..

In a sobering way.. ??

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ignorance Denied
reply to post by Ignorance Denied

God almighty, you guys are right.. He got all this information from lord jesus himself..

In a sobering way.. ??

Is that what he claims on the video?! I've not watched it!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join