It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ministry of truth has been founded. [email protected]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I wonder how many blogs will be reported by the Obama Army? Lord knows, there are enough anti Obama blogs popping up daily it seems. There is massive opposition to the health care bill, so it looks like the White House staffers will be busy.

God, what a waste of time that is; and creepy too. If he wants to sell it, let him continue doing what he's been doing - town halls. He has to wage a war on the internet too? Pathetic.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Hopefully your living in the center of the earth otherwise they may nuke you... but hey wait if your living in the center of the earth then WE'RE ALL DOOMED!!!!!
Star and flag great find and great email.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

The ministry of truth has been founded. [email protected]

Good digging. Thank you.

(Note to Mods... it seemed fitting to offer a few words of gratitude even if the sum of content was just that. Hoping I haven't crossed anyone's line in doing so...)

Cheers

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

S&F Nice job Gorman.

Will they just take names on this site or will they be monitoring it?

If they're monitoring it, I have a statement.

-ahem-

I, Mike Russell, think your plan sucks. I have read large portions of it, which is more than you or any member or congress and the house can say. Your weak and febrile attempts at coersion and threats will not work.
I have lived in Chicago and know what kind of game you are playing. This latest attempt at threats, to silence anyone who fails to agree with you, smacks of Stalinistic tactics.
In Sol Alinskys' book, "Rules For Radicals" rule number 13 states:

13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. In conflict tactics there are certain rules that [should be regarded] as universalities. One is that the opposition must be singled out as the target and 'frozen.'...

Bullpoop. You are not going to get away with it. You and your cronies can have their fun for three and a half more years but then playtime will be over and the grown-ups will have to come back and clean up the mess you Ivory Tower elitists have created.

We win. You lose. It is as simple as that. Get used to losing because that is the taste you are going to have in the back of your mouth for the next few years.

Sincerely,
Mike Russell

Now, who's going to be the first to turn me in?
I call dibs on the bottom bunk at Obamas FEMA/re-education camp and spa!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I hate snitches...

THe health care won't happen unless there's money for the elites.

that's how it is.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Is it disinfo if i say that the healthcare thig will brainwahs you to eat to much cabbage?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Some of you are really paranoid. The forces of good will always prevail. People just need to start having better morals and judgement. They will ration healthcare because it's as if every single stupid american has allowed themselves to deteriorate, in terms of health. They are going to regulate food better so that less people need the hospital. People will have better access to local food and organics. Students will begin to be taught how to cook in elementary schools nation wide. Doctors become crooks who don't care about the patient when they are able to get paid to push drugs. Look at all possible explanations b4 just stooping to paranoid delusions.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
"the President said" are you going to believe your own eyes or what i tell you... hahaha
notice in the clip from the op that she constantly refers to what Obama says about HC instead of whats actually in the HC Bill..
she could have just as easily given us a link to the bill to read it ourselves instead of links to Obama speeches...

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

The sad thing is that thousands of people will actually do it because they are so brainwashed.

Just as Hitler had a team of scientists and psychologists leading their brainwashing schemes that were nearly flawless in their ability to create slaves, so has the leading governments in this NWO or what ever you want to call it, have managed to also succeed in the minds of the population of the masses. Russia included ofcourse.

The fact is that the majority of the population are drones. They will wake up when it's too late. As for the rest of us, well we are already on their lists I'm sure and what will come to pass will come to pass.

Canada may not be so direct in the advertising of the NWO plans but it's still here. Maybe more subtle but we are only a border of separation apart.

Ultimately what happens in the U.S. will also include Canada and it will be dragged into everything just as it already is. So for all fellow Canadians do not kid yourselves. It's here as well.

I saw a poster on the street with a similar request for civilians to follow last year. This poster had to do with reporting anyone that was of a suspicious nature trying to spread information that went against the government propoganda.

Their black lists are real.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia
I say have a bit of fun with it.

Have someone email you the actual bill, and then forward it to them as fishy.

lol is the best medicine, thank you for that. I smell marxism.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Ministry of Truth - that's a good one, reminds me that Pravda meant 'truth' in Russian.

Also reminds me of the Ministry of Information, the Iraqi Minister of Information and his statements.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/481520fa4d0b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Wow, it is amazing to me how flagrant this administration is. So many in the media flipped out over Bush's international wiretapping program yet where are they when something like this comes out? We've rocketed way, way beyond electronic surveilence of a select number of "people of interest" and are now firmly in the territory of the government carefully keeping tabs on every American. Combine this with the errie "responsible party or someone who knows the responsible party should step forward and identify themselves" where the Obama Joker story is concerned and you have a very disturbing trend occuring. That trend isn't just urging people to report those breaking the law, it's a trend of strongly urging people to "out" anyone who disagrees with or dislikes the Obama administration. If you think they aren't carefully constructing databases of "dissenters" for future use (at God only knows what level of nefariousness) then you're kidding yourself.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by C0mmonen5e

If the forces of good always prevail, then how did we end up in such a mess to begin with?

If anything, it's usually evil vs evil and the greater evil wins as far as this world goes.

Sure, I think I will agree with you in the end, but up unto that point is going to be a mess. Before "good" can prevail, the people have to first wake up to what that is. And I don't think anything but a hard dose of what evil is will ever make that happen. And I'm not talking about pointing out the evils of others, I'm talking about our own.

If Obama had been legit, he would have gotten rid of the fed as priority #1 rather than expanding the powers. Get rid of the things that make the poor keep getting poorer and what is wiping out the middle class if you really give a crap. But he doesn't. It's just more Status quo.

It is centralization that creates and holds up the elite, and that is all I see. Decentralization means power to the people.

They'll have to quit leeching off the people before they get me to believe it's the people who are unable to take care of themselves.

"Freedom" is my biggest bill every year, and that's saying a good bit because my rent is $28,000 a year. I pay enough in taxes to buy a McDonald's every other year.

[edit on 8/4/2009 by badmedia]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

just went to the link. Guess what? The page is not available. I guess the ministry of truth is keeping it's head down for awhile.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Here is the email I sent.

I'm wondering how in the WORLD this Government would ask me to "flag" 'disinformation' regarding this President's wreckless Healthcare Bill. Are you asking me to give you my neighbor's name? My name? I've already given it.

I would suggest everyone sending an email letting them know you're pissed about it. Beat them to the punch. This way, my neighbor doesn't have to rat on me. It is already out there. And also, this way, since I have posted it here, it is on record exactly what my concerns are. That way they can't smear me.

Edit - Dangit... It only copied the first part. And I can't go back. Shoot! (edit - anyhow, I went into how they mention that they don't want to take away private care but yet they vow to audit the books of any employer offering private care and that they have tried to write into law that they cannot be sued for pricefixing the industry, knowing that however low they set the prices the difference will be made up in the back end through inflationary pressures on the economy through overspending... and also that this is precisely forbidden in our antitrust and monopoly laws)

Oh well. It was rather nasty. Everyone should do the same.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by JayinAR]

[edit on 4-8-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kettlebellysmith

The page is just not avaliable to YOU -cue dramatic music- bwaahaahaa!

They have your ISP already. hahahahahaha

Uh, seriously, I hope it was closed due to people like yourself checking it out and slamming the hell out of it.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I just sent the following Youtube video of Obama saying that health care reform will KILL private insurance:

I wonder how they will respond to that?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Here's a copy of what I wrote to them. . .

I've read the bill. I guess that makes me one up on the rest of DC. I don't agree with it on so many levels that it would take more than an email to describe. So, because I disagree with you, I am turning myself in.

Busted.

Our founding fathers would weep right now if they could.

Sincerely,

Mike Russell

-see ya'll at the camp!-

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Hmmmm seems more like the Minister of Rats to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join