It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ministry of truth has been founded. [email protected]

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Okley Dokley folks, just a few points on this subject. Did you know that any communication over a cell phone does not relegate the user to the same rights as using a landline. Hence the government can listen in to all cell phone traffic including but not limited to voice, text messaging, internet access, picture swapping and all other communication. Now you might think I am a little crazy saying this, maybe, but radio communication is totally different than wire communication. So throw away your cell phones unless you use encrypted point to point cells, but even these can be broken over time.

As for the Orwellian # coming from the White House, are you surprised? The people that think all of our problems are due to the Repubs-you are fracking morons. The people that think all of our problems are due to Dems-you are fracking morons. My god, how stupid are all of you? The two party system is a mirage, it is a one party system with two competing/joking friends manipulating the American People. When was the last time that any real government corruption was actually punished. Hell, look at the Rep from Alaska, found guilty but woops the prosecution did a no-no so he gets off scot free. Divide and conquer-sorry about the face slap but C'mon people you are being manipulated by one of the most obvious cons.

Our country is 92% gone and only one thing is going to revive it. Open rebellion-not fighting but this coming election cycle, we need to elect anyone but a DEM or REPUB. Into all(and I mean all) federal positions. I just hope to God that the conclusion of our Country does not come this fall like it looks like. If another false flag or an allowed terrorist attack happens, the sheeple will follow the masters to their chains. And if the election is rigged we must not allow ourselves and our children to become the slaves that TPTB want us to become.

Our fore fathers did not have a romantic revolution. ¾ of them were killed and another 1/8 were destroyed. Now this time besides a Bill of Rights, we will add to that a Bill of No Rights and other necessary items. All written in plain english. My contribution-No lawyer will be allowed in any shape or form in any government office or possibly something another in this thread mentioned-single line bills or amendments.

I am getting infuriated by each and every stupid *** thing coming out of Washington these days. I do believe the people have given up on the MSM for their news because it is so obviously biased. I just hope to God that the Armegeddon scenario is not true and good post my fellow ATS freaks.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

No. It's not yet time for revolution. First the government has to be personally affecting you, not threatening to. Also, the people have to be educated that this is a republic, not a democracy. This is to prevent a democracy after a revolution if it happens.

I cannot support violent action until violent action is done directly to the majority of Americans.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Very nice, this is the way it should be.

Everybody could have done this, but do it! nice man, star 4 real.

Very convincing.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

The two party system is a mirage, it is a one party system with two competing/joking friends manipulating the American People

That is the essential fact that more Americans need to understand. Partisan politics do nothing for the American people, but keep up the illusion that we really have a CHOICE. We don't. Money drives the decisions, and those that have the real money are the drivers. The politicians are for sale to the highest bidder.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightflyer28

Im not retarded I do know what that means. still one should get to chose how to die not have the goverment chose for them. not even in the slightest

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
The way things are going, Obama won't have to worry about websites that don't reflect and repeat the party line, he (really Rahmbo Emanuel) is putting pressure on websites to remove anything not favorable to Obama.

Obama Speech Police Shutdown Top You Tube Videos

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Ok you pulled me out of lurk mode.

This whole thing we call government is turning on its head nothing is like it was even a year ago and I can't help but wonder if we will have a revolution. Or will all of this die off it appears that the Obama camp just keeps this hits coming first they start a nark on your neighbors campaign than they tell rush he is on thin ice what the hell is that supposed to mean? Thin ice, what are they going to walk him out on a frozen lake this winter and help him fall threw the ice? I mean I know the vicodan latent blood that runs threw his fat body wont help him much but all the fat should keep him afloat long enough to utter something hateful. I don't like rush but god for the Whitehouse to be doing what it is doing is just crazy first the pres takes an interest in a police matter that could have been handled at a low level but since a friend was involved he felt the need to intervene I assume because I can't prove he is a friend....Oh wate "skip Gates is a good friend of mine" tyronemalone.blogspot.com... html than they have this [email protected] Nazi type thing going on than they use veiled threats agenst rush Limbaugh really? What’s next vets will be declared terrorists? God what’s with these people?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ashnomadonte

What’s next vets will be declared terrorists?

Actually, you may have missed it, but that DID happen already.
Here is the Homeland Security report where they specifically target returning veterans from Iraq as potential terrorists:

video1.washingtontimes.com...

(U) Key Findings
(U//LES) The DHS/Office of Intelligence and Analysis (I&A) has no specific
information that domestic rightwing* terrorists are currently planning acts of violence, but rightwing extremists may be gaining new recruits by playing on their fears about several emergent issues. The economic downturn and the election of the first African American president present unique drivers for rightwing radicalization and recruitment.
— (U//LES) Threats from white supremacist and violent antigovernment groups during 2009 have been largely rhetorical and have not indicated plans to carry out violent acts. Nevertheless, the consequences of a prolonged economic downturn—including real estate foreclosures, unemployment, and an inability to obtain credit—could create a fertile recruiting environment for rightwing extremists and even result in confrontations between such groups and government authorities similar to those in the past.

— (U//LES) Rightwing extremists have capitalized on the election of the first
African American president, and are focusing their efforts to recruit new
members, mobilize existing supporters, and broaden their scope and appeal
through propaganda, but they have not yet turned to attack planning.
(U//FOUO) The current economic and political climate has some similarities to the 1990s when rightwing extremism experienced a resurgence fueled largely by an economic recession, criticism about the outsourcing of jobs, and the perceived threat to U.S. power and sovereignty by other foreign powers.

— (U//FOUO) During the 1990s, these issues contributed to the growth in the
number of domestic rightwing terrorist and extremist groups and an increase in violent acts targeting government facilities, law enforcement officers, banks, and infrastructure sectors.

— (U//FOUO) Growth of these groups subsided in reaction to increased
government scrutiny as a result of the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing and
disrupted plots, improvements in the economy, and the continued U.S. standing as the preeminent world power.

(U//FOUO) The possible passage of new restrictions on firearms and the return of military veterans facing significant challenges reintegrating into their communities could lead to the potential emergence of terrorist groups or lone wolf extremists capable of carrying out violent attacks.

If that does not wake people up to what is going on with this administration, nothing will.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I frequent a message board that is mostly Current and former Military personnel. This sight has in excess of 100,000 members. Many are officers stationed throughout the world and from the information I have gleaned the BIGGEST mistake the idiots in DC have made was to ever allow that report to be leaked to the media. The polls do not ask those in the military what they think but from the responses to posts on that board, race, party affiliation, or religion does not seem to make a difference in the loathing they have for the present administration! They are insulted and down right Pi**ed off. Many voted for Obama and are now rethinking the mind set they had when they did. These Fascists are so out of touch or they feel so above the frey that they don't see the foment of distress they are about to be in if they keep up with the ignorance they cling too!

Zindo

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

Right on, Zindo. We have close members of our family currently serving in the Marines, and I can tell you that there is not one single family member of our extended family that isn't enraged at what is going on.
Obama, someone who despises the military, someone whose citizenship has never been TRULY proven, someone who claimed American military people were "bombing women and children", as the Commander in Chief, disgusts all of us. I can't believe this is what the country has come to. We have a person as president, illegally, who is intent on destroying any military might that the US has, a person who goes to terror states and tries to cuddle up to them, a person who is to the LEFT of Hugo Chavez.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

It is one of the main reasons why I do not believe we will be a military dictatorship.

The only way you can have it is if you delete the army. But you can't.

Thank God for training every soldier to be independent and to serve the constitution, not leaders.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
www.whitehouse.gov...

have fun kids!

[edit on 11-8-2009 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPC_D

Im not retarded I do know what that means. still one should get to chose how to die not have the goverment chose for them. not even in the slightest

And there's nothing in it that says the governemt will make that choice. The whole point of any counseling along these lines is to find out the wishes of the patient!

Is this really that hard to figure out?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

And if they give meds to the patient that makes them easy to manipulate into accepting death?

Does that and many other holes in its logic just pass you by?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
reply to post by ashnomadonte

What’s next vets will be declared terrorists?

Actually, you may have missed it, but that DID happen already.
Here is the Homeland Security report where they specifically target returning veterans from Iraq as potential terrorists:
----SNIPPPPPP------------
If that does not wake people up to what is going on with this administration, nothing will.

Having been in the military myself, I have a strong desire to separate myth from facts re: the DHS report (which I have read front to back). So I want to pass this on to other military and former military who have the same concerns.

I've also read the FBI report on which it was based. And a few others on domestic terrorism as well.

So, here's what I can tell you.

The DHS reports were not about singling out "anyone with conservative views, all military vets", etc.

The focus is on extremist hate groups - neo-nazis and so forth, who either try to recruit disillusioned returning vets, or who just plain joined up, to get military and tactical training.

One example of the second bit would be the guy who bragged on a white supremacist website about joining up to specialize in dealing with IED bombs. See, in order to learn to defuse them, you have to learn to build them. So he comes in with a hearty Seig Heil and starts bragging about it.

It's not just white supremacists. There've also been investigations into street gang members joining up to get military training, then going back to the 'hood and teaching their fellow gang members these tactics, to use against the police.

That's what all this is about. It's a problem that's been under investigation since at least the mid-90s, one that increased since 9/11.

But hey, don't take my word for it.

Here are some links to websites discussing the report contents, and to pdf files of the actual documents.

I'd suggest reading the FBI 2008 file first, then the DHS 2009 file.

And just for kicks, there's a link to the 2009 left-wing extremists report as well.

Okay, internet web pages, too.

I know, there's a fair number of them - roll with it.

FBI 2008 report - White Supremacist Recruitment of Military Personnel since 9/11 - July 7 2008

DHS 2009 Left extremists report

DHS 2009 Right Extremists report

DHS Sees Resurgence in Rightwing Extremism - April 14th, 2009

DHS Report on Right-Wing Extremists Is No Attack on Tea Party Conservatives - April 15, 2009

A Few Bad Men - July 7, 2006

White-power groups recruiting from military - July 16, 2008

Extremism and the military: A timeline

New FBI Report Confirms Extremist Activity in U.S. Military - July 17, 2008

Zero-tolerance urged for racist extremists in the military

About that DHS report - June 11, 2009

Homeland Security Report Warns Of Rising Right-Wing Extremism - 4/14/09

White Supremacist Recruitment of Military Personnel

That's about it. I think if you read the files without preconceptions, you'll find that what I'm saying is true.

[edit on 8/11/2009 by Nightflyer28]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

And if they give meds to the patient that makes them easy to manipulate into accepting death?

Does that and many other holes in its logic just pass you by?

Hey, if you're going to go with wild speculation without a hint of credibility or evidence that anyone is in any way actually thinking about that, why stop there?

Why not just suggest that they'll feed them '___', and then say, "Hey, dude, you don't really want to live any more, do ya? Wanna do one last big trip? Come on, you're the Lizard King! You can do anything!"

Or suggest that they'll just roll granny's wheelchair to top of the stairs, and then, "Whoops! Oh, gee, how did that happen? Huh, didn't see that coming... Bzzt >Paging Front Desk! Empty bed in Rm. 213!< Bzzt"

Or any number of other crazy and unfounded claims that can likewise fit through those "holes in its logic".

I mean, if you're going to go with crazy for a debating technique, why not go with full batshirt crazy?

[edit on 8/11/2009 by Nightflyer28]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
My contribution-No lawyer will be allowed in any shape or form in any government office or possibly something another in this thread mentioned-single line bills or amendments.

I gotta tell you, that makes absolutely no sense.

The government is the source of our laws! That's the whole point of having a Legislative branch - to create laws!

Now, you seem to be of a different opinion, but me, I'd like to have at least a few of the people who write our laws to have a little experience with the law. Just so they have a better than 50/50 chance of not putting together something that's actually against the law, unconstitutional or both.

Ever see "Idiocracy"? I get the feeling that ideas like this are how something like that gets started.

When you go to the doctor, you want the guy who really knows his stuff, not the guy who went to Club Med School.

If you buy a car, you want it to be designed by top engineers, not some guy who took a correspondence course thru Pheonix U.

Likewise... well, hell - do I really need to go on?

BTW, Lincoln was a lawyer. Might be educational to look up the rest of the Founders and all our Presidents, and see just how many were lawyers.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

You are correct in that the report now only extends it merits to those groups who have had a past incidence of violent behavior but, WHO makes the distinction between what they mean now and who they next pick as a target. There is no oversight with that report as to who or what are going to be relabeled as the next boogie men. Once the government get's it's foot in the door they have never backed away from gaining control and expanding the perceived threat! That's the problem with reports like these. People are now finally recognizing the threat of their own government. The way they have been doing a terrible disservice to the citizenry and are trying to but the brakes on any semblance of new control by nipping the 'nose under the tent' that the government uses.

Zindo

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharlesMartel
A greedy insurance company will keep extending you coverage as long as you pay the premiums (doing otherwise would put them out of business because bad PR would cause them to lose too many customers).

A government bureaucracy doesn't have to worry about keeping customers (they can say "Take a pain pill" [laced with drugs to kill you] to cut costs).

Heh.... no, no paranoia here....

This may sound a little crazy, but I don't actually think the government's out to kill people just to save a buck....

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Do some research on the Eugenics Movement and what it entails and also who in our present administration are die hard followers of the abomination. You might change your mind about what the government will or wil not do to people who in the past have been taxpayers but are now retired and a drain on the governments play money scheme!
Zindo

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join