It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birther leader compares US media to Nazi ‘brownshirts’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

The attorney behind this weekend’s release of President Barack Obama’s “Kenyan birth certificate” called the US media “Obama’s brownshirts” during an acrimonious interview on MSNBC’s News Live Monday.

Hosts David Shuster and Tamron Hall interviewed Orly Taitz, the de facto leader of the birther movement who is asserting that a document from Kenya, purportedly printed in 1964, three years after Obama’s birth, is the president’s true birth certificate.

At the start of the segment, Shuster presented copies of Barack Obama’s birth announcements in the Honolulu Advertiser and Honolulu Star-Bulletin, from August of 1961.

"VIDEO" Included.
Source Link: rawstory.com...

Regardless of what side you are on this issue it is clear that the MSM is doing it's best to protect The President and bash any and all attempts to have a real discussion based on fact and not opinion. Even the attached video shows the ObamaTV anchor try to make the attorney seem more looney instead of simply answering the quesition of the long form. Of course there will be those of you see it exactly the opposite and find that she is a loony nutcase and that all MSM should not even give this issue any legs. That is what makes my point from the very beginning: That this is a planned distraction by TPTB to keep our country divided and fighting amongst each other and we are playing right into their hands. Foolish, foolish ploy.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
That's not the first time I have seen the term used in connection with those who are doing Obama's bidding. And frankly, it wouldn't take much for his civilian security force that he wants to spend as much money on as the military, to become brown shirts ... either for himself or some future person with god-king visions.

Obama's quote on the civilian security force is in this 10 minute video - www.youtube.com...

flame away ...

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

No, it's not the first time it's been used and that was one of the reasons for me posting this thread. I don't know about most but if I walk up to a street corner noticing more then one person looking up into the sky usually that means something is up in the sky... I tend to move away from the corner before looking up lol. Thank you for adding the video

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

Brownshirts? Apparently he never met a real one...

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
flame away ...

With current prices at the pump, you're simply not worth the gas.

On Topic:

I think the use of that word is quite telling and was more of a hint as to who is actually behind all this given OT's location during interview. You figure it out.

To compare Obama supporters to Nazi sympathizers is pathetic. However, little surprises me as of late about this clan.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by kinda kurious]

new topics

top topics

join