It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conflicting Swine Flu Statements From Greecs on MSM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Yahoo is running this news story on their website :Greece Swine Flu Response

First, they say they will ' vaccinate all citizens and residents of the country without exception ' .

Then ( later, we're told ) , it is said that ' vaccines will be administered to all submitting a written application...'.

Wildly different statements, I think...

Some interesting statistical anecdotes :

Greece will prepare to innoculate twice their population.
Israel 100 % of their population.
The US- 1/2of their population.
Spain : 40% of ' high-risk' population.

I wonder if these figures should make an American or Spaniard feel less valued by their government than ( say ) a Greek or Israeli ?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Skelkie3

heck no i don't feel less valued that the US is only doing half of the population you cant pay me to take this vaccination let alone give it to my kids and family for some fake man made flu that's clearly being exaggerated by the fear mongering media i don't feel no threat what so ever the numbers are so minute compared to other viruses this is just my opinion tho and i am a firm believer that everyone is entitled to their own that is my 2cents

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Godhood
reply to post by Skelkie3

heck no i don't feel less valued that the US is only doing half of the population you cant pay me to take this vaccination let alone give it to my kids and family for some fake man made flu that's clearly being exaggerated by the fear mongering media i don't feel no threat what so ever the numbers are so minute compared to other viruses this is just my opinion tho and i am a firm believer that everyone is entitled to their own that is my 2cents

In the article, the part about the US plans mentions that they will start innoculating children and pregnant women first.
I am no doctor or epidemiologist... but, wouldn't you start with a more expendable group, unless you were certain of a shots' effectivness ?
That is, unless THEY do really plan to start killing us off.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I don't know what to think sometimes about this flu but it just doesn't seen that the vaccinations are tested very well especially when they keep saying it keeps mutating i mean how can you make a vaccine so quickly for a virus that keeps mutating just seem kind of fishy also i remember reading an article about the makers of the vaccine releasing something in 2008 about their speculations for the forecast of 2009 profit going to be up over 500% from 2008 www.abovetopsecret.com... very weird and just seeming planned or like they knew about this coming i guess when it comes down to it you just got to stay informed knowledge seems the best weapon sometimes so that way your somewhat prepared

top topics

join