It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Depopulation made easy thanks to iPods

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
the easiest way is to just have the ipod emit radiation like the cellphones,damaging you slowly until your a..rotten shell of your former self

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by berenike
Maybe the cunning depopulation plan involves some of us being stampeded in the rush to buy one?

Possible. They have experimented with this stuff and people go mad over discounted products...
"iPods -50%" - That would work.

And subliminal messaging..

I also wonder if iPod owners are labelled potential terrorists..

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
reply to post by DGFenrir

Actually, they are using IPods in another way. Make people use only tech means to communicate and not interact with each other. What better way to control the population if people never get out and date (and get married, have kids etc)?

Keeping us geeks inside is a good job from the PTB.

If the geeks never procreated imagine how much more dumbed down the population would be. I shudder to think.....

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I think this guy might have gotten a whole of one of the ipod models that have been giving people trouble. There are suppose to be certain models that have been overheating. I read about this a few months ago.

So it's not a NWO thing.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocketgirl

Many Apple products have a overheating problem. Apple is NWO.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

Yeah I quite aware of that fact.

It seems like everytime something goes wrong the NWO is behind it. Nothing is prefect and just because something doesn't work right it doesn't mean it's the NWO's fault.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketgirl

Really? I thought it's the motto of most users here to blame NWO for everything that goes wrong.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
this is a joke right?

they tell the family they cant talk about it so the company does not have to deal with negative press. and in turn for not telling everyone you know we pay you. yeah happens all the time its called a out of court settlement.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join