It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Depopulation made easy thanks to iPods

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Just read this article.

Ken Stanborough, 47, from Liverpool, dropped his 11-year-old daughter Ellie’s iPod Touch last month. “It made a hissing noise,” he said. “I could feel it getting hotter in my hand, and I thought I could see vapour”. Mr Stanborough said he threw the device out of his back door, where “within 30 seconds there was a pop, a big puff of smoke and it went 10ft in the air”.

Mr Stanborough contacted Apple and Argos, where he had bought the device for £162. After being passed around several departments, he spoke to an Apple executive on the telephone. As a result of the conversation, Apple sent a letter to Mr Stanborough denying liability but offering a refund.

The letter also stated that, in accepting the money, Mr Stanborough was to “agree that you will keep the terms and existence of this settlement agreement completely confidential”, and that any breach of confidentiality “may result in Apple seeking injunctive relief, damages and legal costs against the defaulting persons or parties”.

Source

Looks like the men behind NWO will be using exploding iPods to depopulate the Earth. Since iPods are the most popular products in their category and their popularity is growing..
Imagine if 99% of our population would have an iPod, or any other Apple product, and then all of a sudden they all explode.. This one's timer probably malfunctioned and it exploded before it was meant to. And they are also silencing their victims..

What do you guys think?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
You mean all explode at the same time? Or at different times. If they all explode at the same time how many people would actually be holding them when they do. A lot, but I don't think enough for depopulation.

Or if they all go at different times people would start seeing a pattern and get rid of their iPod. If 500 people were killed by exploding iPods I'd probably get rid of mine.

I don't think it's the best way to get rid of people.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir
What do you guys think?

I don't think that's very plausible. There are much easier and more covert ways to depopulate the planet than exploding Ipods. Too many factors come into play to make this a very poor plan.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by enjoies05

It would kill more than the swine flu did..

And if the person doesn't have his iPod with him/her then it's probably at home and if it explodes it will set the persons home on fire and the person will be homeless because the insurance companies can't possibly pay the insuranse money to all victims.. There are too many of them.
Many survivors who now will be homeless can be easily gathered to special camps..

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
personally i think if they wanted to kill loads of people in an instant without regard for public opinion, they might just activate the HAARP systems placed around the world.

one major aspect your forgetting is that a large portion of the worlds population could never even dream of affording an iPod when even plentiful food is out of there financial capabilities.

not to mention the huge portions of the world that don't have electricity, computers, or the internet.

I don't think you have to worry about your Pod being a depopulation tool.

at least for now

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

I think if they really wanted depopulation they would find a better way than using ipods.This is just funny.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
That would be pretty risky to try and kill as many people as possible using ipods. Maybe as a last resort but not as a reliable source of attack

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Well no, it isn't that stupid, me thinks. Companies are starting to hand out items like laptops for free to third world countries and their inhabitants, I don't know if they're doing it with I'pods, but it wouldn't surprise me.

It stands to reason that, if the i-pod exploded prematurely, it might not have displayed its true potential as a deadly weapon, so someone must look into this. Someone, please, catch one a disect it! Or don't, it may blow...

Actually a friend of mine (who is mad on todays technological advancements) has several in his/her possession, and once he started bashing the thing because it wasn't working and, as we watched, the screen just cracked in about six places. Hoo, that was about two or three years ago.

I'm ok because I don't own one and/or any Apple products. If this comes true I will be part of the new world order when they all go off (unless the force of them combined is enough to destroy us all or I'm near my specified friend).

Come awn gang, team spirit! Let's find out for the sake of those that can't be bothered to go out and buy CD's (no offence) and ATS as a group of unique individuals searching for the truth! Come awn!

Ramadwarf on wanting in on the action

Final word- Apple=Alien

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This happened to one of the very first iPODS I bought around seven years ago. It was one of the first generation iPODS and had a simple black and white screen. Two years ago I returned home and thought I would listen to some tunes and when I tried to pick up the iPOD it was very hot, but still worked. I put on an oven mit and proceeded to put it in our freezer, I thought maybe this would help. I returned an hour later and the thing had cooled down to a normal temperature and it still worked. The next morning I had a big surprise, the iPOD was sitting on the table and was super hot and smoking! I immediately took it out of the house and moved it far enough away it would not hurt anything. It smoked for about 10 hours and then it gave up the ghost. Apple seemed unimpressed by this phenomenon and only gave me a paltry 10% off on a new iPOD classic. I think this is common to all iPODS....just a way for Apple to line their pockets and not a conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Not that I want to burst anyones bubble, but the batteries inside of the ipod are classed as dangerous goods for this very reason. In order to ship overseas a special clearance form must be filled out and the battery/ies, must be completely uncharged.

Does anyone else notice how naff the batteries are in an ipod touch? I am forever charging mine.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Ramadwarf Philes

That OLPC project for example. They are giving to those who can't afford themselves. Cellphones are too given away for free practically.. I doubt that I can finda person without a cellphone in the city.. Maybe 1 in 100 won't have one.
One day they might release a piece of software that will make our electronics to overheat the battery and then BOOM!

[edit on 4/8/2009 by DGFenrir]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Engineering a drug resistant flu virus and releasing it on the public is a much easier way to depopulate the world.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Actually, they are using IPods in another way. Make people use only tech means to communicate and not interact with each other. What better way to control the population if people never get out and date (and get married, have kids etc)?

Keeping us geeks inside is a good job from the PTB.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

Unfortunately they haven't been able to make one because there probably is no way to make an unkillable virus.
Electronics on the other hand are something we can't live without.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Well yeah, it's happenin' people! I'm reckoning on this september 2nd thing- Hey, do you think they might be connected in some way? Gasp! No wait, what if it was MADE to look like a prank when really it isn't?

Ramadwarf on Gospel pranks

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Forget about these things blowing up to help with population control.

Its the damage unseen that is the killer. Imagine how many people will develop cancer or tumors do to constant use of ALL cell phones, not just iPhone.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
(reading the article) as im charging my ipod....oh the irony....lol

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Please stop posting and read more. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I think it's a very clever marketing device.

I've never wanted an iPod before, but now they sound like fun

Maybe the cunning depopulation plan involves some of us being stampeded in the rush to buy one?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Maybe they insert subliminal messages to make you kill 5 people then kill your self?

But the last time I listened to one I just got an overwhelming urge to buy tracks off the iTunes site... Which is odd, I'm the sort of person who taped off the radio back in the 80's

Edit: It's usually my cat thhat makes me kill.

[edit on 4/8/2009 by Now_Then]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join