It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Save the Planet: Have Fewer Kids

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Chai_An

Ok, i know & understand what you are saying but you gotta look at the whole picture..... latest news report is in 50 years time there will be 8 billion people and the worlds resources is not enough for that coupled with more droughts which will affect more of the World not just the dry lands of today and what have you got?

Disaster!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I've had to bring this topic back up coz i found this video on youtube:

Some of what he says makes sense.... you can make your own mind up.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

A smaller population might make a better world, but telling people that in First world countries is pointless.

The Third World populations are the ones out of control.

The US, the EU, Russia, and Japan have more people die every year than are born. Meanwhile the Third world population is exploding out of control.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
6.9 billion is not too much if resources were spread equally.The earth even has enough for 12 billion if this was the case...but no,take the easy route out and tell everyone not to produce children...when most of the people in the world need large families and don't have the luxury like most of us on here to say we won't have any.Considering most of us in the west consume the most and lets say there are around 850 million people here.I say we lead by example, if people really wanted population control get that to around 300 million before preaching to other countries that we have raped and pillaged to fuel our luxurious lifestyles.

Man! You have got to be one of the smartest people on this forum in my eyes, have been reading a heap of your posts and you make sense.

Have nothing to add, except that if you live in the western part of the world and/or have the resources, you should adopt because of the wrong distribution of resources in the world and to do some good.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join