It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shades of Nibiru! Three Suns?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Jools

That's right....... it's Nibiru.

Johnathon Reed's on there.

So's Billy.

And there's some space rods.....

.......who are annoying the reptilian shapeshifters.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by deccal
Of course OP knows that it was a reflection. Now the question is, why..? Why he is posting this and makes a thread about it? Now this deserves a short sociological essay.

Because he likes to throuw up hooks:

Originally posted by zorgon
Yeah okay so the Nibiru thing is a HOOK
Sue me

And when using hooks, surely there are dumb fish catching it.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60
reply to post by Jools

That's right....... it's Nibiru.

Johnathon Reed's on there.

So's Billy.

And there's some space rods.....

.......who are annoying the reptilian shapeshifters.

LOL I like you!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Where's Phage when you need him/her?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
This is not Nibiru, it is an optical illusion, you can even see on the most visible twin right next to the Sun, at the bottom of it you see a smudge similar to the smudge made by the bottom part of the Sun reflecting on the surface of the ocean.

Just look at both of them at the bottom, and you will see what I mean. All images are even the same size, so it is the Sun, and it is an optical illusion.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jools

"You don't need a hero, christ, anti-christ ect. You need to trust yourself and your ability to think rational and critical"
Gaius Baltar, Episode 43

[edit on 5-8-2009 by deccal]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
While my knee-jerk reaction would be one of disbelief, this one has got my complete attention ... why?

Because on the night of the 3rd, I dreamed about this happening .. .and its not the first time either. This was just kinda in my face !!

Dunno what it is - but I do believe things are afoot

S&F

[edit on 5/8/2009 by Psyagra]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Obvious multiple refraction through glass window. Try it yourself.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Phage posted some good info about mirages on one the Turkish UFO threads. It's worth having a look for it.

Is Phage a him or a her?

Maybe he / she is neither.

Maybe Phage is like our ATS Stig.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by skibtz
The fact that NASA was stumped over this effect is terrifying to say the least, especially as they knew that the image was taken through window!

Makes you wonder if they really did go to the Moon!

[edit on 4/8/2009 by skibtz]

the fact that nasa says they are stumped over this effect gives me all the more reason to look harder for signs of a incoming brown dwarf.

S&F!

edit to add-stig is awesome!

[edit on 5-8-2009 by anonamousantichrist]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Zorgon and Nibiru? I never thought they would go hand in hand unless of course its a goose chase and the photo is indeed trick photography. I am not convinced....... Niburu, still on the fence.

* & l>

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
whatever it is....
its a nice photo.

thank you zorgon

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
these shots of the sun through double and triple glazed windows are getting a bit boring.

look at the sun. is there 2 things there? no.
the end.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
nice photo of our sun, but to call the other image of our sun nibiru !!!, who are you trying to kid ?
nasa may not know how the picture was taken but ide guess
through a thick window ?
perhaps some things wrong with the lense ?
perhaps the camara has some thing wrong with it ?
perhaps its 2 seperate exposures super imposed ?
not sure how it was done but ide have to say the nibiru supporters must be getting desperate for some attention trying to link this photo in any way to nibiru.
& dont you think if such a thing as nibiru actually existed that big in our skys that perhaps several million other people with camaras would also be taking pictures of it ?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   

reply to post by TheMythLives

I am of the opinion that Nibiru (if it exists...LOL sorry peeps...but it was supposed to be visible this year to everyone by naked eye) was coming through the constellation of Orion which is generally of the consensus of believers and...if the timeline was correct it certainly would not show up like this nor of this size...at this time...we have a lot of....magnifications of the sun/moon at times where they appear bigger. I think this is just an anomaly in the pic taken...but it sure is nice!

Sorry but Nibiru was supposed to be "visible" years ago. Each year the lie gets pushed back a year and some new excuse for its non appearance is created stating "White Lie White Lie". So what is the "White Lie" this year? Vespian Fuel Cost's too High? Cant run the Trans Warp Drives because NASA stole the crystals? lol.

The image is pretty cool. Reminds me of the Star Wars 2 suns image and I agree with an earlier post, is most likely made through a double pane window. We have been having stormy weather here and have been able to see the sun set through the clouds. As such, only 1 sun has been setting. Unless NASA turned on the Cloaking device.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
zorgon, you must have stuck a nerve recently.... or maybe, you accidentally shifted someones paradigm a little in the wrong direction.

you got people coming out of the woodwork like water beetles to ridicule you.....

makes me wonder what what new info your working, or, who you made so mad lately.......

workin anything new are we?

cheers,
AA

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Just my opinion, but I didn't get the idea that Zorgon actually thought himself that the photo depicts Nibiru or anything like it.

"Shades of Nibiru" just seems like an exclamation, and a way to bring an interesting photo and debate what might have caused the phenomenon.

I think it's a valid thing to do, as it can help us to sharpen our skills at qualifying similar photos that seem to pop up from time to time.

Maybe I'm missing something.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnific

Originally posted by blujay
reply to post by Cygnific

Aren't you a sweetie pie! I do a lot of reading here, even read your comment to me.

Soon you will be seeking out people like me to answer all of the silly questions you have about what is happening, as it looks as though you are fairly ignorant about our universes.

Oh, really? I'm not even going to ask you a silly question, it's probably a pretty boring answer coming from an indigo child. Straight out of a new age book or law of one. Maybe one day, when Anu arrives, who knows..

I am not an indigo child and won't participate in that banter. But when they do arrive, feel free to u2u me and I'll help you to understand.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I really hate these 'Nibiru' pictures, and it doesn't help the real science of trying to detect a solar companion out beyond the oort cloud.

This is a lens refraction effect.

The only thing that could mimic this - in a tiny star sized beam of photons - would be solar 'lensing' (gravitational distortion of light) of starlight usually picked up from earth telescopes near the corona during total eclipses! Clearly, that ain't this.

For years, crazy nancy on zetatalk.com has posted pictures like this all pointing to nibiru visible in the plane of the ecliptic, due to lense flares / refraction errors. Total nonsense.

If there is a large mass long period extrasolar 'invader' object, its course will very likely be southerly, ie. visible from southern hemisphere latitudes.

Poland - if I remember correctly - is in the north.

thanks

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I only question it because it's obviously a sensationist title to try and garner attention, based on a picture that has absolutely nothing to do with aliens or ufos. I see a lot of this lately, it's rather annoying to wade through all the garbage. Should have a different title, and be posted somewhere else. But I guess some folks are exempt from the rules that others must adhere to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join