It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Removed Post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Greetings ,

I removed the Ashtar posted message because its not a Hoax if one wanted to put it in The Grey area great .

The Ashtar Command is real as real as people who have had experiences with various ET Races or have seen UFOs around the World.

Its sad that this was put in the Hoax forum.

People talk of the Greys Zeta and other Et Races that are 3rd dimensional .

The message from Ashtar Command is real.

One of my belief's is that Human beings need to be given the ability to discern what is real.

The Ashtar Command history goes way beyond Human history .

The good Ets are disgarded for the negative ones and this is why partly Earth has had the problems it has now .

The Good Et Races have to be extremely careful coming to Earth .

This Planet is still operating out of the fear mentality instead of understanding of those who come from the higher dimensions of Light.

I hope one day people will realize that People or Space People of goodwill exist even if you don't believe.

Blessings and Peace

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

I am Athena merged with Ashtar

what if they are lying ?

[edit on 4-8-2009 by easynow]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

I am Athena merged with Ashtar

what if they are lying ?

I have known the communications for many years .

Many lies have been presented to Humanity within the last 60 years within current Earth based history of the ET Races .

Many in recent history have stated they are Ashar and Athena but only a very few are or have been in direct alignment for this kind of communication.

This message will hold true now and in the near future .

You will discern what is true within your spirit not you're mind .

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

No offense, but shouldnt this be in the creative writing section or in BTS. Every time I make some thread proposing some wild idea I get slapped down to BTS in a New York minute.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Greetings easynow,

Just a brief mention on this youtube video .

I am aware of this Man's lecture against the Ashtar Command .

He is coming from a purely emtreme Religous view of the Ashtar Command.

This is nothing new under th sun.

He is focusing on the wrong Group instead of realizing the Negative Ets or what he calls evil one of intent are the complete opposite of the Ashtar Command which comes from the Christed levels of existance.

If you're going to use him for information .

He is not the best example .

I would suggest you look at some of the Contactee's who has contact with our Space Brothers .

Many of them we're at Giant Rock in the 1950's these were the ones with direct contact with the Ashtar Command .

Just wanted to expand on this .

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

grapesoft how about focusing on the message .

Share you're feeling about what I have written in regards to the Purpose of the Ashtar Command whom are SpaceBrothers and Sisters representing many good Et Races beyond Planet Earth.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Good find! Yeah, I have posted it sooo many times, but they sent me some heck of nasty emails, calling me an insectoid and all this whacked out stuff, for questioning them......kinda UNlightened.....lol...

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

it doesn't matter if the guy in the video is correct or not

you are blindly believing something a entity has told you or communicated to you and you are just throwing caution to the wind and following them.

that is illogical..period

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

it doesn't matter if the guy in the video is correct or not

you are blindly believing something a entity has told you or communicated to you and you are just throwing caution to the wind and following them.

that is illogical..period

Logic has nothing to do with the message .

Its how you precive the message within .

If as you say the video does not matter then why post in the thread? .

Blindness can be a two way street my friend.

My belief is based on my experiences over the many years with Ashtar .

I cannot give you the experience I have had many times .

Our experiences are our own.

Instead of trying to be logical how about attempting to be spiritual then you will understand.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Logic has nothing to do with the message .

that is an oxymoron

If as you say the video does not matter then why post in the thread? .

i posted that video because you can't just go to a public forum and expect what your preaching to go unchecked. this is a place to discuss all sides of the subject and if there are kids or children reading your Opening post...(which has no objectivity whatsoever)....then it is up to others to let them know that there are other viewpoints on this topic.

simple as that.

i don't have any problems with you or what you believe, you have every right to believe what you want but when you try to preach your message to the public then you will , like it or not , be subjected to cross examination and scrutiny.

peace to you...i will say no more

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

As overlord of this star system, I have never given Ashtar Command authority to contact this planet. So, the post removal was a good thing. Please report any contact with Ashtar Command to the local Galactic Arbiters Service using Form 287594/3988/gackgack which you can find in the basement of the nearest GAS office in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying 'beware of the lepord'. Please use ultraviolet ink only.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
no reply to me of course......

Layara was her name............WEIRD lady...not about love at ALL...she was all about brainwashing and controling people...looking for followers....

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

hello mellisamouse

sorry i didn't respond to your post, i thought this thread would get deleted to be honest with you and i don't visit this hoax forum too much. where did you post that video ? here on ATS ? and yea it's not a surprise to hear they didn't like you questioning them.

this is a creepy subject if you ask me

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Oh! I didn't mean you! I meant the commanderleon guy, lol...awesome vid by the way.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Hello..CMdr
If you are in contact with non humans, I think the only way I can believe, is for them to contact me.

I dont mean this as a disregard of what you believe, I mean it as a means to get rid of any negative or false information.

I am willing to be a vessel and will freely give up my body and mind for the entities to use.

Now, I know that there is not much more I can say on this subject except that if these things you claim are true, then I am putting myself out there TOTALLY for them..if they do NOT see that or use me...then Im sorry...there is nothing else I can say, but to continue in my life.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

Oh! I didn't mean you!

no ?

your first post has a reply to me on it.

(easynow walks away confused)

:shk:

[edit on 8-8-2009 by easynow]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

I am willing to be a vessel and will freely give up my body and mind for the entities to use.

umm, just my opinion but i don't think that is a smart idea. you have no way of knowing what these entities really are and what they will do to you.

having lunch with these boogymen might not be all free

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
This is exactly where your threads belong.

Commander Alien.

new topics

top topics

join