It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adelaide man caught up in bid to oust Obama

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Saw the pictures, doesn't work. Unless you claim all blacks look the same.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Its hillaroius
Birthers have lost totally any cred now....(not that they ever had any)
But the Aussie doc is also proven to be photoshopped, i think becuase they may have put back the manipulated doc rather than the orginal they lifted to create the Kenyan doc.....
Poor Adeliede, 1st they get stuck with Port as a team and now this.....

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

The original Australian BC was not proved to be a photshopped doc.

The original was always available for read access... not write access..

As I mentioned in another thread, it is a JPEG and does not have photoshop layers, and was actually a scanned in image, as can be discerned by looking at the EXIF data.

Though you may be confusing the two which were suppposedly on Orly's site.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

All people want is the truth and they will put any degree of hope into anything that may give them what they want.

Obama has not and will not produce the vault copy of his birth record. The shiny new COLB that is so proudly paraded around as the real thing tells me nothing. His COLB has half of the information that my birth certificate contains. The colb might be good enough for a passport but is it good enough to validate the bizarre life of a sitting president.

Obama had a rather sad childhood. His supposed father left him, he was raised by his grandparents because his teenage mother wasn't interested in him. He was shuffled off to Indonesia and adopted and then spent the rest of his adult life searching for an identity that he finally found in Chicago. His Chicago connections got him to where he is today and are most likely responsible for keeping him propped up into such a position.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

He doesn't have the vault copy. Hawaii does. So he can't show it.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by GingerR
reply to post by jibeho

Saw the pictures, doesn't work. Unless you claim all blacks look the same.

Nice intelligent response! Sorry I wasted my time.
Race baiting is frowned upon on ATS you may want to read through the T&C.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by GingerR
reply to post by jibeho

He doesn't have the vault copy. Hawaii does. So he can't show it.

He can authorize it's release and he probably has a copy. I have a certified copy and the copy issued by the hospital to my parents.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Hawaii locked it up For this exact reason. They knew the birthers would go crazy. And guess what? They already said it wouldn't make any difference.

Also, again, Malcom X, O Sr. and O Jr. uh, yeah, not touching that one.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Birthers, anti birthers etc this is all just a pathetic game of distraction and hide and seek by Obama and his handlers.

This is all a game of distraction and hide and seek by the right wing to keep the public from discussing the REAL issue that faces us all, and that is universal health care.

If you're born in the United States, then you're an American citizen, no matter where your parents were born. Period.

Why wasn't there such a big outcry over the fact that McCain was born in Panama? Does he have a Panamanian birth certificate hidden somewhere?

Oh yeah. McCain is white.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Sestias

Quit playing race.

There was no outcry because it was proven that he is a natural born citizen.

I can also show you a copy of his long form Birth Certificate.

Can't say the same for Obama

Deep, I know . . . but race has nothing to do with it . . . unless you are implying that Bush Jr is half black just like Obama. He was hounded just as much.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
reply to post by Sestias

Quit playing race.

Whoa... just wait a minute. it was Jibeho who first brought race into this. How? Because he posited that maybe what BHO doesn't want to be made known on his BC is that his father was Malcom X.

Now... Malcom X is by definition a racially charged character who "scares white folk".

Many don't understand that he was actually murdered because his epiphany that there were white Muslims made him persona non grata by the Nation of Islam.

Sestias didn't bring race into this.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Pot calls kettle black.

You charge race-baiting and in a prior post show a "morphing" animation between our President and a known radical.

Hate to take the wind out of your sails dude but your are in the mental doldrums. Once the "How" part of the investigation is concluded regarding the forged documents, I think we can move on to "Why" and your posts are a prime example.

Ready about! Regards...KK

[edit on 4-8-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
reply to post by Sestias

Quit playing race.

Whoa... just wait a minute. it was Jibeho who first brought race into this. How? Because he posited that maybe what BHO doesn't want to be made known on his BC is that his father was Malcom X.

Now... Malcom X is by definition a racially charged character who "scares white folk".

Many don't understand that he was actually murdered because his epiphany that there were white Muslims made him persona non grata by the Nation of Islam.

Sestias didn't bring race into this.

Actually, Ginger R brought race into this. How is questioning the identity of his father race related? His father is indeed Black but, is his father really Barack Sr.? Gimme a break. When in doubt someone plays the race card out of default.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Pot calls kettle black.

You charge race-baiting and in a prior post show a "morphing" animation between our President and a known radical.

Hate to take the wind out of your sails dude but your are in the mental doldrums. Once the "How" part of the investigation is concluded regarding the forged documents, I think we can move on to "Why" and your posts are a prime example.

Ready about! Regards...KK

[edit on 4-8-2009 by kinda kurious]

How is my post race baiting? Once again a default accusation.
Pull up any pictures of the three men in question from any source and you will see the resemblance. I morphed nothing. Watch some youtube clips of Malcolm and you will see similar mannerisms to Obama.

Nice metaphors BTW perhaps the boom has struck your head one too many times.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

I don't think anyone can bring up Malcom X as being the legitimate father of Barack Obama without assuming you were saying that would somehow be a negative thing he was trying to hide...

Why would be be trying to hide that if it were true. Why not be honest about being Malcom X's son?

I don't see what the problem would be...

Do you?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   

You know what they say about assumptions?

It is just one theory out there and I don't think it is a negative. However, the big negative for him would be owning up to the potential lies regarding his family on Barack Sr.'s side. Pretending that these folks are family through the years when they are not may look just a tad out of place.

Who knows? I'm rather certain that he was born on US soil so, what else could he be trying to conceal? Whatever it is won't effect his presidency just his credibility. Obama has the personality traits of a classic narcissist who likes to keep up appearances. He also cares way too much about the public opinion of Obama. Revealing the ID if his true father would discredit him and the books that he has written. His charade would be over. That is one big dog ear in the annals of history that he does not want to deal with.

Maybe it isn't about Malcolm X. It is just one theory. He certainly does not look like Barack Sr.. My assertion is that his mother was most likely pregnant before she landed in Hawaii. Hence the hasty marriage to Barack Sr. Her parents did not want to send her away to have her baby and give it up for adoption which was common for unwed mothers during that era. Her parents helped raise Barrack at different points throughout his life while she moved on through her college years and various careers.

Barack Sr. was a well connected and intelligent airlift scholarship student in Hawaii who may have been doing someone a big favor by legitimizing an unplanned pregnancy. He did end up going straight to Harvard as part of the same scholarship program in 1962.

If Obama isn't concealing anything, then he is just playing ridiculous games. If I'm wrong than so be it. I'll get over it in 2010 and 2012. I still sleep soundly every night.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by jibeho]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

You know who is playing ridiculous games?

The birthers... thats the only ones this is even real to.

Obama could care less. Other than the great way this makes the Birthers out to be complete morons.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Of course! It's all clear now. Malcolm X is his dad. That explains everything.

Now we've cleared that one up, perhaps we should investigate Gene Hackman's whereabouts a few years ago...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e237f8444667.jpg[/atsimg]

Miguel Jimenez

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0000b4221556.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by rich23

Rich you are so right!

It's amazing the resemblance between those two!

I knew Hackman was running around!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join