It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adelaide man caught up in bid to oust Obama

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Listen here

Yep folks... it *WAS* all a hoax.

Those of you who argued it was real... Well, I got a thread from last year where they found Bigfoot I think you might be interested in LOL!

MARK COLVIN: An unsuspecting Adelaide public servant has found himself swept up in a conspiracy to oust the 44th President of the United States from office.

A movement known as the Birthers, which originated in California, is attempting to prove that Barack Obama was born in Kenya, not Hawaii, therefore making him ineligible to be President.

In a bid to stake their claim they released what appeared to be a Kenyan birth certificate with Obama's name on it.

Sceptics soon traced the bogus birth certificate and found it to be a forgery. The document turns out to have been based on the birth certificate of an Adelaide man called David Jeffrey Bomford.

Dina Rosendorff broke the news to him.

DINA ROSENDORFF: David Jeffrey Bomford's language was a touch too colourful for radio when PM first contacted him with news his birth certificate had been used in a bid to oust Barack Obama.

Now that he's come to terms with his unwitting involvement in an international conspiracy, he's slightly more amused.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Poor old Adelaide

It seems to gain notoriety for all the wrong reasons

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Just another patsy in a long line of deception and misdirection. I feel like have spent the last year walking through a fun house full of mirrors in search of the exit. Around every corner there is just another mirror.

Was this guy outed or did he come forward? Reminds of the guys who say they are the ones who staged the world famous Bigfoot video. Fame and notoriety can be achieved in a multitude of ways for those seeking to find it.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by jibeho]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Nice job Hunka. Star, flagged, Friended.

Your efforts on this and other threads ave been a welcome relief of clarity and sanity.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Thanks Kurious.... I try! :-)

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
This is so much fun. Every time you point out some thing is wrong, they have a reaction.

"ROK didn't exist in 61" They didn't make a BC until 64! "Uh, that makes no sense." He's black!!!

"The city wasn't in Kenya in 61, and was about as far away from Obama Sr. home village, why were they there?" Made in 64! "Again, why did they wait 3 years?" Black!

Get over it. McCain was born in Panama. Obama was clearly born in Roswell.

See, born in Roswell, New Mexico, a state of the Union.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GingerR

Back at ya. Humor reference, not suggesting you are canine.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

It doesn't matter. They do not care. Just look at how little responses are on this thread. They now are saying "he didn't verify Lavender, Miller, etc, etc."

Nothing will satisfy these people.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by truthtothemasses

In truth, they have all dried up. They stopped posting on FlyersFans thread.

They are not just evading this thread, but all of them now.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by GingerR

Nice one! But i bet these people still keep on with their rhetoric.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Well, as I always say... "another failed birther stunt".

The question now shouldnt be how it was faked.... the question should be who did it and why? Was this for a prank? Did Orly really not know it to be a fake or did she know somehow but just wanted to bring some attention to more of her lawsuits?

In anycase even without this man the birth certificate was obviously a fake. Kenya didnt introduce the republic seal and name until after 64' on their birth certificates.... this among many other red flags.

I agree with the other member though, some birthers just want to "believe". I guess this man is in on the conspiracy to cover up for Obama right? Because WND is a very very very reliable source and factchecker was founder by a Reagan supporter who works for Obama.

Wonderful.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
Listen here

Yep folks... it *WAS* all a hoax.

Those of you who argued it was real... Well, I got a thread from last year where they found Bigfoot I think you might be interested in LOL!

MARK COLVIN: An unsuspecting Adelaide public servant has found himself swept up in a conspiracy to oust the 44th President of the United States from office.

A movement known as the Birthers, which originated in California, is attempting to prove that Barack Obama was born in Kenya, not Hawaii, therefore making him ineligible to be President.

In a bid to stake their claim they released what appeared to be a Kenyan birth certificate with Obama's name on it.

Sceptics soon traced the bogus birth certificate and found it to be a forgery. The document turns out to have been based on the birth certificate of an Adelaide man called David Jeffrey Bomford.

Dina Rosendorff broke the news to him.

DINA ROSENDORFF: David Jeffrey Bomford's language was a touch too colourful for radio when PM first contacted him with news his birth certificate had been used in a bid to oust Barack Obama.

Now that he's come to terms with his unwitting involvement in an international conspiracy, he's slightly more amused.

Commonwealth countries like Australia and Kenya could well have had similar formats for birth certificates. Until it has been proved that they did not at that time, you are jumping the gun in claiming that the similarity proves a hoax. That is a non sequitur.

The similarity therefore proves nothing. And even if their formats were different, it is the dissimilarity that Obamabots have to explain. Why would a hoaxer bother to omit a field in the supposed Kenyan fabrication? He would simply whiten out the Australian names and type in Kenyan ones. HE WOULD NOT BOTHER TO REDESIGN THE THING BY REMOVING A COMPLETE FIELD!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
Well, as I always say... "another failed birther stunt".

The question now shouldnt be how it was faked.... the question should be who did it and why? Was this for a prank? Did Orly really not know it to be a fake or did she know somehow but just wanted to bring some attention to more of her lawsuits?

In anycase even without this man the birth certificate was obviously a fake. Kenya didnt introduce the republic seal and name until after 64' on their birth certificates.... this among many other red flags.

I agree with the other member though, some birthers just want to "believe". I guess this man is in on the conspiracy to cover up for Obama right? Because WND is a very very very reliable source and factchecker was founder by a Reagan supporter who works for Obama.

Wonderful.

I think the question they should ask their little deluded selves is "Why did i want to believe". I suspect many can only find one sickening answer...

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Did you even look at the BC's? You can tell easily that it was based on Jeffs They have the exact same UNIQUE number! LOL

Anyway... You are a couple days late.

Here is some proof for ya...

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Birthers, anti birthers etc this is all just a pathetic game of distraction and hide and seek by Obama and his handlers.

Obama could end this today if he wanted to but he chooses to take the low road each and every time this story pops up. His records are sealed and they will be sealed indefinitely unless he screws up and pisses his handlers off. Something heavy sits on Obama's shoulders and he will ultimately have to live with it. One way or another the true story will come forward, if not by the revelation of all of his records, then by his actions or inactions as president.

Why is he allowing such hatred to fester between two groups when he holds the solution to the problem? This behavior does not reflect the nature of the progressive liberal that he claims to be. The behavior is diabolical.

I'm sure he was born in Hawaii. I just want to know who is real father is and why he his going to such great lengths to conceal the truth.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Really? He released his BC. But that wasn't good enough.

So what, you're saying his dad is really who, Michael Jackson? They already found one kid that turned out to be his.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GingerR
reply to post by jibeho

Really? He released his BC. But that wasn't good enough.

So what, you're saying his dad is really who, Michael Jackson? They already found one kid that turned out to be his.

One theory suggests that Malcolm X may be his father. It sounds obsurd but when I checked out the following website I certainly had to stop and think. They say a picture is worth a thousand words and Obama looks a hell of a lot more like Malcolm X than Barack Sr.

Check it out and see for yourself. The resemblance is rather uncanny.

atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com...

[edit on 4-8-2009 by jibeho]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Yeah, cause all blacks look alike.

But if it was Malcom X... then he had two American Parents! And thus, like McCain, could be born on Jupiter and be a NBC!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Oh I'm sure Obama *wants* this to continue.

The more birther exposure there is, the more they look like complete bafoons, the more the fringe right becomes marginalized and other more legitimate concerns of the conservative movement right along with it.

The conservatives should have rallied together on this one to call it the nuttery that it is. Some tried like Ann Coulter and Limbaugh, but others like Hannity never mentioned it.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by GingerR
Yeah, cause all blacks look alike.

But if it was Malcom X... then he had two American Parents! And thus, like McCain, could be born on Jupiter and be a NBC!

Your comments are uncalled for, unsubstantiated and typical. I wrongly assumed that you would take a logical approach to the situation.

Look at a side by side comparison of Obama, Malcolm X and Barack Sr. Who do you think he looks like? I look an awful lot like my father even my grandfather in side by side photos. Obama looks nothing like Barack Sr or Barack Sr's Father.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join