It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Few interesting images from eol.jsc.nasa.gov

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Anyone saw these images already? I tried to search in the forum for them but no luck so far.

eol.jsc.nasa.gov...
eol.jsc.nasa.gov...
eol.jsc.nasa.gov...
eol.jsc.nasa.gov...
eol.jsc.nasa.gov...
eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

To me seems like some metal scrap from somewhere (human made)... but who knows. Other people opnion may help me
Thanks

[edit on 4/8/09 by blackcube]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
So far I can trace back that they are related by the Endeavour spaceflight mission to the ISS that took place in 1998. (Mission is calles STS88 as is the same codation nasa uses in the photos names, this is standard Nasa procedure when naming photo's)

Apperantly it is falling debris of...something.

Good photo's pretty high rez too. Nasa probably thinks they are from the shuttle itself.

Real question is that I only see references dateing from 2009 and not earlier.

here:
www.youtube.com...
www.dumpert.nl...(ufo).html

And also on the Dutch forum of Fok! (like Dumpert is Dutch)

Also a rumor is circulating on Dumpert that it is from a secured part of the Nasa website originally and these links are posted by a hacker on a public part of Nasa. i would say the claim is bogus since it has been available for several...days (the video is a month old thou)

[edit on 4-8-2009 by AncientShade]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
could be a Solar pannel?

not sure though

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is a 7 page thread titled REAL UFOs. The conclusion seems to be space debris, because why would NASA release authentic pictures of ET craft or secret gov't craft to the public?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
These are just pieces of those sattelites that crashed together not too long ago. Nothing to see here move along and get a job. On to the next U.F.O. thread for me to debunk.
Also there is already a 7 page thread of these pieces of sattelites so your a little late on this one.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by kenton1234]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenton1234
These are just pieces of those sattelites that crashed together not too long ago. Nothing to see here move along and get a job. On to the next U.F.O. thread for me to debunk.
Also there is already a 7 page thread of these pieces of sattelites so your a little late on this one.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by kenton1234]

"Get a job"? Less little troll.
Debunked? What did you debunk by the way?

It's an undentified object for sure to me... I never claimed that it was a space ship from another planet with green aliens inside.

top topics

join