It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK To Plant Cameras In Homes...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Now, I'm not the biggest fan of Alex Jones...nor do I find his stuff credible. If anything, he's the Rush Limbaugh of the conspiracy theory movement. Not the biggest source of information...but entertainment if anything.....

However, I thought this may appeal to a lot of his fans..considering it's an interesting article that actually may be true...but doubtful. In my opinion, I don't expect much from this...

The UK government is about to spend $700 million dollars installing surveillance cameras inside the private homes of citizens to ensure that children go to bed on time, attend school and eat proper meals.
No you aren’t reading a passage from George Orwell’s 1984 or Aldous Huxley’s Brave New World, this is Britain in 2009, a country which already has more surveillance cameras watching its population than the whole of Europe put together.

Source

[edit on 4-8-2009 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
While the Xenophobic British are making a big deal about Immigration..Their government is turning the great UK into an Orwell's novel..

First Step - Find something to distract the public (in this case immigration)
Step Two - Execute the Plan (and the people don't even notice because they are too busy(distracted) fighting ridiculous issues)

join