It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Control: The True Tale of Manipulation

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by elohimszeusadam

On another note, if you get the chance, watch the film "the killing room", only for recreational meanings, coz it is a fiction, but it gives an insight of the utility for mind control.

Plot : four individuals go for a paied medical testing, they arrive get put in a room where they have to stay together 8 hours, it turns out that it is an MK-ultra project.

Good thriller, really liked it, and I can easily imagine the scenario coming true, and could explain alot of things (like school killings and thing like that) But I won't spoil it for those who want to watch it.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by WeSbO]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by WeSbO

Yea, you reminded me of this video:

From National Geographic with actual victims

And this strange device which can control the mind (more like read the mind), demostrated here:

[edit on Aug 5th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
God that second video is brilliant, want one of those headsets
makes the Wii look boring lol

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Here is an excellent video talking about the origins of modern day Mind Control and the beginning of experiments:

And here is a good video about Mind Control And TV:

And I did see Kathy O'briens name get thrown in here a few times so here is a video of her and some guy:

Mark Phillips and Cathy O'Brien expose the Federal Government's involvement in Mind Control projects, research, and abuse of its' own people. This is the National Shame of the United States Federal Goverment. Mark and Cathy tell all and underscore the insensitivity and involvement of our national leaders, judges, doctors, and many others to this nightmarish horror it has inflicted upon millions of people in the United States. Mark touches on the sources and history of mind control while Cathy unveils publicly the horrors she and her family have been subjected to, horrors which continue to this day. Her story will not only infuriate you, but will educate you to the reality of US mind control. Filmed 2006-7-21 in Edmonton Canada
Google Video description

Google Video Link

Here is a video about Movies and trigger words and the creation of Split personalities as used in MK-ULTRA. I do not agree with some of their "connections" But none the less its quite interesting, here's an excerpt:

A brief overview, taken from one of my previous writings, so that the reader can better understand what I’m talking about with the movies in this particular section: The premise of government/occult based mind control is to compartmentalize the brain, and then use techniques to access the different sections of the brain while the subject is hypnotized. Entire systems can be embedded into a person’s mind, each with its own theme, access codes and trigger words. Some of the most common and popular symbolisms and themes in use are Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan and The Wizard of Oz, mirrors, porcelain/harlequin masks, rainbows, butterflies, owls, keys, carousels, willow trees, tornados, spirals/helixes, castles, rings, hallways and doors, elevators and stairs. (The halls, doors, elevators and stairs represent accessing compartments in the mind.) Numbers, colors and music are also heavily used for additional programming and accessing specific compartments of the brain, and are just as important. In some of the movies I look at in this section, we’ll find ample use of several of the above-mentioned symbolisms.

Programming centers around the concept of inverted reality and illusion, where nothing is at it appears to be, where up is down, in is out, black is white, pain is pleasure, and reality and dreams are blurred. Word play and puns also factor in heavily, as they engage areas of the brain that are used during programming.

A mind splitting into alternate personas usually occurs when the victim is subjected to repetitive abuse and horrors it can’t cope with. The mind fractures into compartments designed to “house” the traumas that the main personality can’t handle. These alternate personas can be brought to the forefront of the mind when needed to take on whatever trauma is happening. The abuse can happen to a person (usually child) in the every day real world, (usually at the hands of abusive parents and caretakers). However, a naturally fractured mind can be a very messy thing, especially when it occurs as an inadvertent coping reflex. There’s no “organization” behind it, and the person will usually have a hefty dose of mental issues to go along with it, preventing them from being a fully functioning member of society. They’re unpredictable, and the mind is a mess.
Universal Seduction-Mind Control

Wizard of OZ and Alice in Wonderland- Mind Control and Illuminati

(AGAIN! I do not believe everything in here and NEITHER should you..lol.. Seriously, some info is wrong and "connections" are off or confusing, but the main point is easily grasped).

These are serious hints that the occult world didn’t stop programming people with dissociative states and triggers when the ancient Egyptian empires fell. Instead of using modern lingo such as “hypnotize”, they would say “cast a spell.” Later in Freemasonry, the Right Worshipful Master would “charge” (meaning hypnotize) an initiate. The occultist Baum, a member of the Theosophical Society, was inspired by some spirit who gave him the “magic key” to write the Wizard of Oz book, which came out in 1900. The book’s story is full of satanic activity and satanic thinking. The story was chosen in the late 1940s to be the basis for the Illuminati/Intelligence community’s trauma-based total mind control programming. As a way of enhancing the effect of the programming, Monarch slaves are conditioned to place trigger items into their lives. When the movie was made, Judy Garland, who had lived a life touched by the occult world’s abuse, was chosen to act as Dorothy.
Wizard of OZ

And this website lists more symptoms:

1. You find that all of your family, friendship, and business relationships are going sour and you have done nothing to cause this.

2. You find that "accidental" blocking of you as you walk or drive about, by strangers, has increased dramatically and every day brings several "blocking" incidents. E.g., someone slips ahead of you at the bank machine or grocery checkout, or with cars in unexpected places in parking lots. This is part of what targets call "street theater". THIS IS ABOUT BLOCKING *FAR* MORE FREQUENT THAN THAT WHICH OCCURS IN NORMAL LIFE, NOT THE USUAL OCCASIONAL OCCURENCES.

3. Telephones frequently have static or tones or echoes; you have lots of "wrong number" calls

4. Street lights going out as you pass under them, walking or driving

5. Your watch and other batteries going dead often far too soon to be "natural" deaths

6. You find that you are coming suddenly awake at precisely the SAME TIME, middle of every night

7. Inescapable voice in your head and you are not mentally ill

8. Ringing in ears - may start/stop when switching on or off electronic devices

9. Fake telephone or clock ringing or fake knocking on your door

10. Fake, loud bird calls, outdoors, which follow you everywhere

11. Hot needles deep in your flesh, especially when trying to sleep (also called "stings")

12. Limbs jerking wildly, especially when trying to sleep

13. Extremely powerful itching which may start as small electrical shocks

14. Very fast heartbeat while relaxed (not having exercised recently)

15. Very high body heat, no fever, relaxed, cool surroundings

16. Vibration, large area of your body, or, nearby objects which should not vibrate normally

17. Forced awakening, can't go back to sleep, as if on high doses of caffeine

18. Vivid 3-D images while awake, eyes open or closed

19. Urges to go somewhere you don't need to or at times you would not go there

20. Neighbors can see thru walls, possibly by sounds from them which "follow" you

21. Repeated instances where it seems your mind is being read

22. Repeated evidence of break-ins, small scale thefts, and sabotage both at home and at work

23. Sudden "drop-you-in-your-tracks" fatigue at times you should not be tired
Great Dreams

And this is a relatively interesting theory, but not evidence to convince me yet, but if Chemtrails are found to contain some sort of metallic molecules it could prove very interesting:

More density [more particles] means that these particles which are colliding into each other will become more charged because there are more of them present to collide. What are they ultimately trying to do up there -- is create charged-particle, plasma beam weapons.
Chemtrails are the medium - GWEN pulse radars, the various HAARPs, and space-based lasers are the method, or more simply:

Chemtrails are the medium -- directed energy is the method.

Spray and Zap.

This system appears to be in Russia, Canada, the United States, and all of Europe. Exotic weapons can be mobile, stationary, land-based, aerial, or satellite.

It is an offensive and defensive system against EM attacks and missiles. It uses ionospheric particle shells as defense mechanisms [like a bug-zapper shell]* against missiles and EM attacks. That means they spray and then pump up the spray with electromagnetics. When these shells are created using the oscillating, electromagnetic, gyrotron stations, it "excludes" and displaces the background magnetic field. These shells can be layered one above another in a canopy fashion for extra protection from missiles. The chemtrail sprays have various elements in them like carbon which can used to absorb microwaves. Some of these sprays have metal flakes in them that make aerial craft invisible to radar. Spoofer sprays. Sprays like these can be used to create colorful, magnetized plasmas to cloak fighter jets.
RENSE- Chemtrail Mind- control connection

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Here is something interesting, brainwashing and mind control used by cults:

Brainwashing has become almost a household word in the last two decades or so. In 1961, Robert J. Lifton wrote the definitive book on the subject, Thought Reform and the Psychology of Totalism, after studying the effects of mind control on American prisoners of war under the Communist Chinese. Lifton outlines eight major factors that can be used to identify whether a group is a destructive cult or not. Any authoritarian religion should be held up to the light in order to determine just how destructive their influence is on their members. Judge for yourselves.
Eights Marks of Mind Control

The above link describes, Milieu Control, Mystical Manipulation, Demand for Purity, The Cult of Confession, The "Sacred Science", Loading the Language, Doctrine Over Person, and finally Dispensing of Existence. It makes for a rather interesting read
I recommend it.

This is a descent paper talking about scientology and the mind control techniques used within the cult:

THE BEGINNING INDOCTRINATION METHODS
The purpose of this paper is to show how mind control is used in Scientology. In order to do this, I have used the four components of mind control from Steve Hassan's Combatting Cult Mind Control: Behavior control, Emotional control, Thought control and Information control and have given examples of how Scientology uses each of these. I am assuming that the reader of this paper has read and is familiar with the concepts outlined in this book.

This is not meant to be an exhaustive study of mind control techniques in Scientology, as that could fill an entire book! This is just to give you a start in getting an understanding of how mind control is used at the very beginning levels of Scientology. If a person gets more deeply involved, for instance, and gets into auditing, joins staff and/or does advanced courses, there is much more. I will be writing papers to deal with these issues. The techniques I discuss here, however, have proved quite sufficient, unfortunately, to get many people hooked into Scientology.
Mind Control

This shows Jim Jones use of Mind control in the Jones Town Massacre:

Some of the mind control techniques Orwell described in "1984" that parallel methods Jones used include:

* "Big brother is watching you." Jones used this idea to gain the loyalty of his followers. He required followers to spy on one another and blasted messages from loudspeakers so that his voice was always present while they worked, slept and ate, Zimbardo says.

* Self-incrimination. Jones instructed followers to give him written statements about their fears and mistakes and then, if they disobeyed him, he used that information to humiliate them or subject them to their worst fears during public meetings. In "1984," the main character's resistance is broken when he is subjected to his worst fear of being covered in rats.

* Suicide drills. Orwell's main character said that "the proper thing was to kill yourself before they get you" in a threat of war. Jones had his followers do practice suicide drills right up to the actual mass suicide event.

* Distorting people's perceptions. Jones blurred the relationship between words and reality, for example, by requiring his followers to give him daily thanks for good food and work--yet the people were starving and working six and a half days a week, Zimbardo says. Similarly, Orwell described such a technique, which he called "newspeak."

By mastering such mind control techniques, Jones was able to gain followers' obedience and loyalty, Zimbardo says. "Jim Jones is probably the most charismatic cult leader in modern times in terms of his personal appeal, oratory, his sexual appeal, his just sheer dynamism and his total participation in the control of every member of his group," he explains.
Mind Control- Jim Jones

Scary and Interesting at the same time...

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by elohimszeusadam

elohimszeusadam, I want you to know I am working on getting through your posts, and recognize you have something important to tell us. It's quite a lot of material, and it's not simply being disregarded. I'm still working on it!

My best to you and please take care,
liw

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Myth, my apply to the above poster goes for you too. It's going to take me a while to get through all this, and I imagine it will be in the morning.
All this information is soooo impressive and interesting, and well worth knowing.

This is a fantastic thread!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Thank you ladyinwaiting! I appreciate it as always and I look forward to your great contributions and thoughts

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

very well put together great thread, totally shed some light on the mind control subject for me, which before this is something i never read about. Its quite scary whats going on.

SnF

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by miss_sky

Thank you miss sky and yes Mind control is the very imbodiment of scray and fear. just imagine someone controlling your mind and giving you the urge to YAWN..lol..
Yea, its an old one, but sometimes it works..

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I wonder if frequencies work in this as in, what all frequencies are we hearing in the most popular music. I know I've had a few instances where I couldn't get a song to stop playing in my head and it was so loud and would repeat over and over that I would get a terrible headache and end up throwing up. It's a little strange but I have to wonder.. Then it said they could trigger it with written material and probably symbols which adds more to symbolism and who's using it etc. This is so crazy I didn't know there were so many facts about all of this. I'm trying to read everything else you've posted OP.. it's just taking quite a bit of time but again, thanks so much for the thread you've really opened my eyes to some stuff.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Hmmm.... more interesting reading there but still havn't got throught it all.... i've just watched the Tan Le Video above.... i've seen something like this already on 'the gadget show' don't know if you know it? On that show they showed one of the presenters with these wires attached to his head but they were plugged into a computer and what he did was to think of random letters and they would appear on the screen!!! Was at the early stages though so letters was all he could do but it's advanced now another year so who knows where it's at....

On another note: Those women can be very manipulative & controlling so watch out for them

Seriously watch out for those LED's!!!!! LED'S ON YOUR VIDEO PLAYER, DVD PLAYER, DIGITAL BOX, TV''s etc etc......

I'll be back!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
This is all very scary, people died in two world wars to prevent this kind of thing, especailly the rise of the new phoenix program. But even more sinister things are happening and that is population reduction, enter our old friend fluoride, no doubt about it, it does shorten your life, it's the main numbing agent in prozac, the main ingredient in rat poison and if you look on the botton of your toothpaste it atually says harmful if swallowed.
Chlorine is also a toxic gas, used in WW1, and of course it is now clear aids is a man made disease. Then there is car.gov, do go on this site or you will be stripped of all your privacy LEGALLY by the federal governemnet, visit to see the video www.vitalisnews.com...
But in the UK we are witnesing the rise of a new type of control where the people are asked to snoop on neigbours for a £500.00 reward, report anybody throwing litter out of the car window, one poor fellow was stopped and searched simply running for his car. A calssic totalitirian style regime designed to divide and conquer! www.vitalisnews.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

LOL, i know more info. I will hold off for a bit and then start posting more. need people to get caught up and not drown in the flood of information..lol..

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

NO NO!! Please do post more. This is very, very, very interesting, don't STOP posting your leads and research till you're done! I'm soaking this up like a kid does television, this is connecting so many things (in my mind) that I've just been boggling over. After everything that I believe in too... I just never thought total mind control was possible and there's so much more than I could have imagined. The descriptions of the projects you posted at first may have just been research but then it's plainly stated that they want to test on the population. Total population control... It's scary but we've basically been begging for it. I remember when it seemed almost overnight, only the wealthy had cell and car phones and then... kids started demanding them etc I mean look at all of this it had to come at a price, you know. I hate that I live in a country where I have to second guess what scientists are adding to water supplies but that is what it's coming down to. I think if they had their way we would just be soul-less workers. That seems to be what they want anyway. Rely on them, go to them, don't think for yourself.. I HATE IT but that's really what it looks like, no question actually. So please do post more I need a really good argument for why I want to change countries....lol

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Oh God, I just thought about all the movies and stuff or comedy shows where there's a scene with an old war vet (usually a crazy) talking about the voices in his head and what those voices are telling him to do etc and everyone just kinda laughs it off... Those descriptions said they would abduct people.. I have to wonder exactly how many people they've abducted and experimented with to later just drop off somewhere. I wouldn't say that I'm more paranoid now but I am just ...angry.. I guess and mad that I'm just finding out about these things. These people need to be prosecuted and tried for treason and HAARP needs to be shut down NOW. I mean W-T-F IS GOING ON??? This is some of the craziest stuff in the world.

..sorry didn't mean to go off on a rant but there's just no telling what this could be behind now. I'm angry too.. yeah. What did that guy say? If we found out what was really going on there would be a revolution by morning.. There should be now that we know all of this. Mental attacks, really?!?! That's what it looks like to me.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Here's some more:

According to Murray Gillin Ph.D. Loris Gillin M. Ed (Psych), and Deva Paul, in a written paper published in March of 2000:

MIND CONTROL USING HOLOGRAPHY AND DISSOCIATION: A PROCESS MODEL.

In all the research referred to above there is a direct connection between the ability to influence conscious behaviour and the control of the brain mechanisms to produce such behaviour. It is thus important to consider how memory, sight and hearing function, as these appear to be associated with the capacity to achieve mind control in a human being.

They impact directly on our understanding of what ‘reality’ is. The fundamental claims by Bohm (1980) “that tangible reality of our everyday lives is really an illusion, like a holographic image” convinced him that the operations of the universe are actually based on holographic principles “with itself a kind of giant flowing hologram.” Underlying this concept of existence, is “a vast and more primary level of reality that gives birth to all the objects and appearances of our physical world in much the same way that a piece of holographic film (an interferogram) gives birth to a hologram” (Talbot 1991). Bohm calls this deep order of reality the “implicate” (which means enfolded), and he refers to our own level of existence as the “explicate” or unfolded order. Indeed Bohm describes the universe as a “holomovement” rather than a hologram in order to convey the dynamic and even active nature of the enfoldings and unfoldings that “moment by moment create our universe" (Talbot 1991).
Such a theory based on holographic principles, implies that reality is non-local at the subquantum level and the information contained in the implicate would have non-local properties.
PDF File- Mind Control and Holographics

Basically the above paper demonstartes how mind control could be the key to the holographic universe and holographic thoughts that we have. Is our world holographic? And if so, does that mean we are being manipulated now? Very interesting, but as always I do not agree with the paper, basically because of the lack of evidence between Pain and holographic emotion, thought, and many other problems. But hey, its a good read none the less

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Interesting about the holographs, however, I'm not sure holographs can reproduce.

Otherwise:.....

It is such a simple thing to contaminate water. That thought as been troublesome to me since 911. I remember one of the television news station commentators remarking that "anything you can think of to do to terrorize, they can think of". My mind immediately when to water supply. And it's possible we are drugging ourselves with it. I read somewhere of a movement afoot to stop people from flushing left over medications down the toilet. (But we don't need to put them in the trash, or in the earth, either, so how the heck are we supposed to dispose of them?) They want to set up little "stations" to drop them off so they can be disposed of properly, however that might be.

But to gain control over a large mass of people in a quick and effective way, it would likely be through air or water. Don't you think?

And indeed, it is terrifying to think about. Stepford wives. Bummer.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join