It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Control: The True Tale of Manipulation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by refuse_orders

Hi refuse_orders/

I remember reading something similar about Bob Hope,Henry Kissinger I do not !

Hmmm, forgot what I was going to say...

Oh yeah, a few years back?
Many more then 10 years ago there was a popular game called 'Dungeons and dragons'..many kids fell sick or suicidal and paranoid after playing the popular game!

I can give a link, but half is in Greek and English...they make some interesting conversations about Mind Control.
HERE

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by helen670

Yeah the whole thing is pretty twisted with Bob Hope, Kissinger and co.

I have heard about this D&D thing before, in fact i have a friend who had all the stuff when he was younger. Gonna check it out now, thanks for the heads up.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Glad to be of help!
Just dont go messing with it!

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Found this fun thing, I think you folks may enjoy it. An dthanks fo rthe kind words everyone, it means a lot

Scientists just can't leave memories alone. Since first discovering the chemical PKMzeta in the brain, researchers have been playing with erasing the minds of rats in laboratories. By injecting mice with a drug called ZIP, scientists are able to block the activity of PKMzeta, which is believed to be essential for the retention and recollection of memories.
Scientist continue Erasing Memories

And these videos, they are very disturbing only because this man stole people memories for CIA Projects.

Scottish documentary on Ewen Cameron, who worked with the CIA on brainwashing techniques using electroshock therapy. His grisly methods and CIA funding are detailed in the book by John Marks (1979), "The Search for the Manchurian Candidate" and the later book, "In The Sleep Room: The Story of the CIA Brainwashing Experiments."

Video Description

Enjoy ladies and gentlemen and spread the word.

[edit on Aug 4th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

I always enjoy your threads!- you put a lot of effort in them and it's always interesting to read (even if I don't agree with everything's been posted in them).

Starred and flagged-

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
A good brief outline of some trauma based methods here.

Sample:

MONARCH programming is a trauma-based form of controlling human behavior without the subject’s knowledge. As a result of ritualistic sexual abuse, human and animal sacrifice participation (blood rituals), electro-shock, and other more technologically modern techniques, the mind splits off (or dissociates) into programmable personalities separate from the core. Further conditioning involves pleasure/pain reversals, food/water/sensory deprivation, hypnotism, double-bind coercion, and the administration of drugs to the subject. The victims of this form of mind control are deployed as assassins, drug mules, prostitutes, serial murders, or agent provocateurs.

Trauma-based mind control dates back at least to the ancient Egyptians. Ritualistic methods were employed to induce trauma through torture, hypnotism, and the use of drugs to as a way to fracture the initiate’s mind creating alters (or multiple personalities). This occult practice migrated to the West and was utilized by the British Tavistock Institute and the NAZIs. This knowledge of this practice landed in the hands of the U.S. intelligence community in the 1940’s through the importation of NAZI scientists after WWII (See Operation Paperclip and the ODDESSA rat lines),

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Sooner or later the TRUTH always comes out!
These type of experiments have probably been going on alot longer then we think,but not all is EVER hidden away forever!
I get angry/upset
as to why so many had/have to suffer in the hands of THESE people.
It is for this reason that those in high places must be of good reputation,for ....
"When the righteous are in authority,
the people rejoice:but when the wicked beareth rule,
the people mourn" (Prov.29:2)

and all in the name of POWER and evil agenda they have in MIND set!

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Hi/

Like I have always said...The TRUTH always comes out!
It's sickening that these type of things were ALLOWED to happen hundreds of years ago,but in our day and age of so called 'MODERN' society is even more nauseating!

May the Lord have Mercy on their souls.
...And, if THEY ever felt regret over the sickening ways they abused power, over another human body,it will only have been with Gods Mercy that they are forgiven!

(sorry, I just get so piss** off at things like this!)

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Nice work, TML. I don't know enough about it to offer much else constructive. What does bother me about all this...is intent.

On a philosophical level, mind control is always going to be exploited by those that should be kept away from it. Common good is subjective. A helpful means of tempering or curing addictions etc will be the last thing it would be applied to.

Milgram's experiments with conformity are frowned upon by the modern BPS ethics panel. What ethics panel have any of these projects been subject to? Not a one probably. The agencies that have financed the research are unlikely to use it for reasons that would be endorsed by an informed Joe Public.

I don't share the views of some, Blue Beam and MK Ultra histrionics (remember the woman that thought her garden sprinkler was an outcome of Blue Beam?)...but it's a subject that raises uncomfortable and dark concerns.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Really well done! I mean you have it all in a nutshell. What else could someone do except be amazed at the frightening reality of it all?

Now think about the DNA database that exists. You now have DNA strands accompanied with its financial records. Along with medical records and so on. That can give someone a pretty good idea of what strain they like or dislike.

That particular strain that somone does not like can be eradicated through the various techniques you outlined above. I think I just scared myself. Star and flag.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

"Mind Control" is a relevant term in that it assumes someone can actually control one or many people's minds.

This terminology is in fact a fallacy of assumption, because a person's mind has to be open enough to be conditioned into control in the first place.

I will take you to a thread of mine to examine what I am speaking about.

Alex Jones Thinks "Swine Flu" Is Mass Conditioning For F.E.M.A. Camps and the United Nations?

Conditioning, as Alex Jones refers there in the story above, relates to being "conditioned" to a certain way of thinking.

Here are a few of the examples of "conditioning" I found while perusing Wikipedia for research for this thread :

Classical Conditioning

Classical conditioning (also Pavlovian or respondent conditioning) is a form of associative learning that was first demonstrated by Ivan Pavlov.

Think Pavlov's Dog...

Operant Conditioning

Operant conditioning is the use of consequences to modify the occurrence and form of behavior.

Operant conditioning is distinguished from classical conditioning (also called respondent conditioning, or Pavlovian conditioning) in that operant conditioning deals with the modification of "voluntary behavior" or operant behavior.

Are you "conditoned" in a sense to reply to a thread you like, or even a thread you dislike?

Conditioning, mind control, brainwashing, they are all relative terms, based upon definitions within the dictionary, and based upon as well an intent the person who is performing it may or may not be trying to consciously or subconsciously convey upon another being or many beings.

Mind Control

Mind control is a broad range of psychological tactics able to subvert an individual's control of his or her own thinking, behavior, emotions, or decisions.

There are a number of controversial issues regarding mind control and the methods by which control might be attained (either direct or more subtle) are the focus of study among psychologists, neuroscientists, and sociologists.

The question of mind control has been discussed in relation to religion, politics, prisoners of war, totalitarianism, black operations, neural cell manipulation, cults, terrorism, torture, parental alienation, and even battered person syndrome.

Here is an ATS thread that asks how do you resist mind control :

How do you resist Mind Control?

Part of one of my answers there was this :

I see resisting mind control simply as being intelligent enough to spot it for what it is when it happens through the intelligent use of knowledge and experience through thorough research.

There are literally millions of research arenas where you can learn to be able to resist it. The question you should ask yourself though, Spooky, is once learning how to resist it, can you resist using it yourself?

In many cultures it is simply a part of the rote of learning, that is in essense "mind control" via "conditioning" like our own educational system seesm to be, where you are taught to follow the rules, never question authority, and rat out your neighbors.

Let's look at a few people who knew "mind control" shall we?

Charles Manson

What did he do? Slaughtered and or asked others to slaughter in his name.

Jim Jones

What did he do? Asked people to follow him to a country outside of U.S. control and then made them commit mass suicide.

David Koresh

What did he do? Had a stand-off with the F.B.I., A.T.F., and various other Law Enforcement organizations mixed into for 51 days, and then died with his followers

Which is more deadly though, one man who will lead a few astray towards imminent peril, or one man who will lead millions to their own demise because of oil, money, and greed?

Let us also not forget the big whammy of "mind control" experiments that all ATS'ers will know :

Project MK Ultra

Project MK-ULTRA, or MKULTRA, was the code name for a covert CIA mind-control and chemical interrogation research program, run by the Office of Scientific Intelligence.

The program began in the early 1950s, continuing at least through the late 1960s, and it used United States citizens as its test subjects.

It was a highly controversial "project" where many types of inducements were used including but not limited to '___', sleep deprivation, and many types of different things to make a human "robot" bent on the will of the Government.

Project MK-ULTRA was first brought to wide public attention in 1975 by the U.S. Congress, through investigations by the Church Committee, and by a presidential commission known as the Rockefeller Commission.

Investigative efforts were hampered by the fact that CIA Director Richard Helms ordered all MK-ULTRA files destroyed in 1973; the Church Committee and Rockefeller Commission investigations relied on the sworn testimony of direct participants and on the relatively small number of documents that survived Helms' destruction order.

Some people believe MK-Ultra continues to this day, I am one of those who believes this, because as anyone knows, once something is "shut down" on paper in Government, it does only mean that it loses its offical funding and official approval and goes to a black budget and then to the state of deniability.

I believe that Mark David Chapman, the man who shot John Lennon, was in fact an assassin sent via the Project called MK-Ultra, to take out a man who was ruining the control of the Government at that time.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toughiv
I am sorry, but i do not believe a wave can carry enough energy to pass through my cheek, into my mouth, resonate with my metal filling, then pass that vibration to my root, which in turn activates the nerves to be interpreted by my brain subconciously, and the overall control my thoughts or actions.

Completely far fetched. How powerful would this wave have to be...very id say. How would they code a message so that it is conducted by your filling then passed through your nervous system, other than a signal of pain, to produce effects like mind control?

Disinfo? Maybe...

EDIT:How would an electromagnetic wave pass through my cheek?!

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Toughiv]

Please watch this and send to everyone you know. That kind of comment isn't even your own belief. It actually shows how brainwashed you are.

www.fhu.com...

[edit on 4-8-2009 by epete22]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

That is so true, intent is what bothered me also. Its like a big game in which the masses are the experiment and the individual is the progress.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

S and F Friend!

As always you provide the most thought provoking and interesting threads, that really makes a person think about things.

There is proof of people trying to be controlled - from the sublimal messages inserted into ads on T.V and Print and in songs on the radio.

Knowing that this is done on a regular basis, it is not far fetched for the govt. to also have been experimenting with controlling people through radio waves, etc.

Thank you, for providing such interesting information - I can tell - this thread is so amazing - with the information provided. Gosh, I can't imagine the length of time, it took you to put it together!!

Awesome Job!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

lol, well it took about 2 weeks for this entire project to be finished. And thank you for the kind words, they are always appreciated
I just think that this is a very real threat and will probably be used to its full extent very soon. Some interesting things within these projects, that forces one to wonder what exactely is real and what exactley is going on.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

TheMythLives - What do you think about Project Blue Beam being mixed with this as well??? Or would those under mind control not even need visuals because of what they are hearing/seeing/feeling??? Awesome thread by the way.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I am a victim of mind control and the ghost detainee project. Beware people of all medical procedures. If you have a lot of knocking in your walls, refrigerators, feel energy coming off your floor or pushes on your beds, you are in for a very bad ride.

I cannot get the chip out of my arm. The hospitals refuse to acknowledge that it exists and the torture has been going on for 8 months now.

Only by the power of the Holy Spirit do I keep my sanity. These people are seriously demonically motivated and have set off people to kill many people and turn them into sex addicts.. etc.

Please be conscious of what is happening to your body and who your doctors are. I don't trust any of them.

Seek the LORD Jesus Christ and you will be able to withstand all the fiery darts of Satan.

Sincerely,

LJB

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Fair play to you mate there's a lot of work gone into this, and I WILL complete it over the next couple of days. To say mind control is one of my 'favourite' subjects seems rather perverse, but it is.

There is a lot more of this going on than even the majority of ATSers believe. The skills learned from thousands of years of mind manipulation have never gone away but rather have become more advanced and more invisible. I have to keep rereading cathy o'brien's books to ensure I remain alert to it.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Interesting question. That is something that I have not considered, but it could be useful, for instance, if their were no planes during 9/11 then project bluebeam could have been used to fool us (the general public). But i personally believe their were planes. But none the less very interesting question.

It involves two things. A technologically simulated "second coming" and the reemmrgence of new "MONTAUK" type projects that have the ability to take up a whole bunch of people as in a "rapture" type of situation and whisk the whole bunch into never-never land. Ironically, portions of the holographic projections have the potential for changing the planet into oneness with God. Unfortunately, this operates on the premise that Man shall somehow become God in human form and control other Men and dictate all actions and thoughts. The calculated resistance to the new religion, the New World Order and the new "Messiah" will entail human loss on a massive scale in the ensuing "holy wars".The "BLUE BEAM PROJECT" will pretend to be the universal fulfillment of the prophecies of old; as major an event as that which took place 2000 years ago. In principle, it will make use of the sky as a holographic projection screen for space-based laser-generating satellites (star wars). These projectors will project simultaneous images to the four corners of the planet, in every language by region. It deals with the religious aspect of the NEW WORLD ORDER.
What is project bluebeam

Its speculation their, but pretty cool. Again very damn good question

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Alright, to further my lizard brain statement:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9cc00f5ce303.jpg[/atsimg]

Now what is a lizard brain?

The amygdalae (Latin, also corpus amygdaloideum, singular amygdala, from Greek αμυγδαλή, amygdalē, 'almond', 'tonsil', listed in the Gray's Anatomy as the nucleus amygdalæ)[1] are almond-shaped groups of nuclei located deep within the medial temporal lobes of the brain in complex vertebrates, including humans.[2] Shown in research to perform a primary role in the processing and memory of emotional reactions, the amygdalae are considered part of the limbic system.[3]

en.wikipedia.org...

Some interesting actions the amygdalae performs, now what would happen if it was artificially manipulated?

The amygdalae send impulses to the hypothalamus for important activation of the sympathetic nervous system, to the thalamic reticular nucleus for increased reflexes, to the nuclei of the trigeminal nerve and facial nerve which implements facial muscle movements, and to the ventral tegmental area, locus coeruleus, and laterodorsal tegmental nucleus for activation of dopamine, norepinephrine and epinephrine.[4]

Coronal section of brain through intermediate mass of third ventricle.The cortical nucleus is involved in the sense of smell and pheromone-processing. It receives input from the olfactory bulb and olfactory cortex. The lateral amygdalae, which send impulses to the rest of the basolateral complexes and to the centromedial nuclei, receive input from the sensory systems. The centromedial nuclei are the main outputs for the basolateral complexes, and are involved in emotional arousal in rats and cats.[4][7]

[edit] Emotional learning
In complex vertebrates, including humans, the amygdalae perform primary roles in the formation and storage of memories associated with emotional events. Research indicates that, during fear conditioning, sensory stimuli reach the basolateral complexes of the amygdalae, particularly the lateral nuclei, where they form associations with memories of the stimuli. The association between stimuli and the aversive events they predict may be mediated by long-term potentiation, a lingering potential for affected synapses to react more readily.[3]

Memories of emotional experiences imprinted in reactions of synapses in the lateral nuclei elicit fear behavior through connections with the central nucleus of the amygdalae. The central nuclei are involved in the genesis of many fear responses, including freezing (immobility), tachycardia (rapid heartbeat), increased respiration, and stress-hormone release. Damage to the amygdalae impairs both the acquisition and expression of Pavlovian fear conditioning, a form of classical conditioning of emotional responses.[3]

The amygdalae are also involved in appetitive (positive) conditioning. It seems that distinct neurons respond to positive and negative stimuli, but there is no clustering of these distinct neurons into clear anatomical nuclei.[8]

Different nuclei within the amygdala have different functions in appetitive conditioning

en.wikipedia.org...

Memory Modulation:

The amygdalae also are involved in the modulation of memory consolidation. Following any learning event, the long-term memory for the event is not instantaneously formed. Rather, information regarding the event is slowly assimilated into long-term storage over time (the duration of long-term memory storage can be life-long), a process referred to as memory consolidation, until it reaches a relatively permanent state.

During the consolidation period, the memory can be modulated. In particular, it appears that emotional arousal following the learning event influences the strength of the subsequent memory for that event. Greater emotional arousal following a learning event enhances a person's retention of that event. Experiments have shown [1] that administration of stress hormones to mice immediately after they learn something enhances their retention when they are tested two days later.

Evidence from work with humans indicates that the amygdala plays a similar role. Amygdala activity at the time of encoding information correlates with retention for that information. However, this correlation depends on the relative "emotionalness" of the information. More emotionally-arousing information increases amygdalar activity, and that activity correlates with retention.[citation needed]

en.wikipedia.org...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1792684d5f00.png[/atsimg]

Courtesy:en.wikipedia.org...

So it seems that this would be a very important area for any type of meaningful mind control. Especially since the lizard brain drives aggression and primitive actions, so if it could be strengthened and made to over-ride all other functions then I could see this as very possible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join