It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enterprise

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Does anyone else think that this whole season is going to be a big RESET if Archer is succesful in his mission?

I mean really whats the point of this show if this story arc isn't even in the correct time line?

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 06:44 AM
link   
no, i dont think so. Archer's mission is to destroy the weapon which is supposed to destroy earth, not that probe that killed 7 million people. My guess is, its gonna be a big showdown: enterprise and xindi aliance against the makers of spheres and possibly reptilians.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by tmi4u63
Does anyone else think that this whole season is going to be a big RESET if Archer is succesful in his mission?

Yes, and said so all over this thread when the season went south.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Please, I hope they wrap up & explain ALL this time travel stuff by the end of Season 4. I want the last few episodes of Season 4 to show the END of the 'Temporal Cold War', I want explanations on everything from the Suliban to the Xindi to the 'sphere-builders' to who 'Future Guy' is to the whole World War II thing, and how it all goes together...

Then, let a few years pass on the show, and Season 5 should start fresh, doing what we wanted in the first place -- fleshing out species that were already Federation members in later shows (such as the Vulcans, Andorians, Tellarites, Bolians, Betazoids, Trill -- What did their starships, uniforms, hand gadgets, and culture look like before they were absorbed into the Federation?), and the building Romulan War, and the formation of the Federation! (They could even use the Remans as Romulans soldiers in The Romulan War -- not only is this a cool nod to "Star Trek: Nemesis", but it would also keep continuity in check (since no Romulan was ever seen in person before TOS), and allow 'Enterprise' and other ships to use their viewing screen!
)

Also, if a few years pass on the show between Seasons 4 & 5, Starfleet can finally have a fleet of some kind by then! Also, the show can be made so that Season 7 is in 2161.

Season 1: 2151
Season 2: 2152
Season 3: 2153
Season 4: 2154
Season 5: 2159
Season 6: 2160
Season 7: 2161

Please?

I think that Brannon & Braga are good at inventing characters and situations, but not very good at developing storylines... someone else needs to start writing 'Enterprise' stories starting next Season!

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 06:46 AM
link   
ThunderCloud I'm with you 110%.

They took the most anticpated "nostalgic homage" opportunity in TV history and turned it into VOYAGER II with this expanse crap.

IT NEVER HAPPENED AS NEXT SEASON WILL PROVE.

Why isn't Jamal Roddenberry firing writers left and right? Is he complicit in this farce? I shudder to think he'd do this to Dad's legacy.

Stick to the MYTHOS!

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I gave up on this franchise long ago...*sigh*

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I gave up on this franchise long ago...*sigh*

As did I. Enterprise had a lot of potential, but the stories were old and predictable. I hate to say this but I think the Star Trek franchise is over.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Did anyone read the news at www.trektoday.com... ?

*Begin Spoiler!*
*Begin Spoiler!*
*Begin Spoiler!*

"After almost a season of taking a backseat to the Xindi arc, the Temporal Cold War will heat up again when Star Trek: Enterprise returns for its fourth season in September.

TrekToday sources today provided the first plot details for the premiere episode, reportedly entitled "Storm Front". Continuing from where "Zero Hour" left off, Archer is in the custody of the Nazis, who, as it turns out, are mostly human. When he is being transferred in a jeep with some Nazi soldiers, the vehicle is ambushed. He wakes up in the apartment of Alicia Silvers, a resistance sympathiser. The year? 1944. The place? New York City.

As it turns out, the Germans have made impressive in-roads into North America, as well as Africa and Russia. Washington, D.C., has fallen and the bombed-out White House is now in the hands of the Nazis. They are being aided by an alien commander, Vosk, who is equipping the Germans with weapons based on futuristic technology to aid their war effort.

The general populace remains ignorant of the alien masterminds behind the Nazi advance. When Archer tells Alicia about the figure he saw when he woke up in the tent � the alien with the piercing red eyes � she says that she has heard stories, nothing more. Through her contacts in the American resistance, Alicia promises to introduce Archer to someone who may know more concrete details.

Meanwhile, back on Enterprise, Daniels, the temporal agent, lies dying in sickbay. His body is in flux � some parts are aging, while other portions are regressing to a younger stage. Before he loses consciousness, Daniels manages to tell T'Pol that there is someone the crew needs to stop. This mysterious threat turns out to be none other than Silik, who steals an Enterprise shuttlepod and heads toward Earth...

"Storm Front" will likely air in September, 2004."

*End Spoiler!*
*End Spoiler!*
*End Spoiler!*

And I still can't believe that 'Enterprise' is getting its budget cut for next season! The networks suck. I hope that one day all TV is Cable TV! (The networks can just become movie & TV studios who produce shows, but sell them to the Cable TV channels. ) I wish that ALL Star Trek -- all five TV series and all 10 movies -- had a permanant home on the Sci Fi Channel! You know that station would be glad to get it, and would treat it with the respect it deserves...

If the 'Enterprise' writers would go with my plan, the show would end up modeling the very awesome DS9 -- the first three seasons sucked, the fourth season was OK, and the last three seasons rocked due to the major war, involving politics of multiple species and cool space melee battles!

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThunderCloud
If the 'Enterprise' writers would go with my plan, the show would end up modeling the very awesome DS9 -- the first three seasons sucked, the fourth season was OK, and the last three seasons rocked due to the major war, involving politics of multiple species and cool space melee battles!

Well ThunderCloud, you have restored my faith in Star Trek. Teehee, thanks a lot!

new topics

top topics

join