It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton gives NKorea's Kim message from Obama

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

I wonder how Kimco will spin this visit to their own people?
Will it ever even feature on TV news over there?

Of course it will! The State Media will run headlines like, "U.S. seeks Peace with DPRK!" "U.S. begs for safe return of Convicted Spys" "DPRK Prevails in Nuclear Talks"

Stuff like that. The opposite half-truths we get from our state-run media!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Check out this Reuters Image:
Bill looks nothing like Bill,Kim looks like his puppet from "team America,"and the background looks like its from the wizard of oz or something.
How incredibly odd is this photo?I find it odd.Its making me feel ill.Too Green!!

What a carpet too,obviously.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
First of all it should have been Hilary to have gone not President Clinton, but then a woman has far less respect than a man in the older traditional societies.

Clinton did a pretty good job at the end of the cold war era with his diplomacy and work with Non Proliferation.

Interesting how when last N.Korea began testing their arsenals, it was Clinton who stepped in.

It only makes sense that this would become the opportunity needed to complete the work started during the first Clinton administration.

I have to wonder if the two women being captured was not a set up to allow Clinton back at the negotiation table with Kim and to send a message once again about his blatant use of weapons which were banned after the North Korean Crisis of 1992-94.

Remember? 1991 North and South Korea signed the Non Aggressive Reconciliation Agreement where they signed a promise to not manufacture, store, obtain, or receive Nuclear materials?

Well they couldn't be trusted then as they broke the treaties almost immediately when it was discovered at least 2 unreported holding facilities were discovered. They refused to allow inspections by IAEA (International Atomic energy agency.)

When I saw KIM setting off the nuclear tests recently, it was like North Korean Crisis II.

Ex President Clinton does not look happy to me, he is doing his diplomatic best to finish the work he started back in the late eighties.

Question is, will he have the same ability to conduct the business now that America has lost so much respect world wide?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
First of all it should have been Hilary to have gone not President Clinton...

Yes, it should have been...but if there was a message to be passed along and it was meant to be unofficial, then it would make sense to send the message via an official unofficial official.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Thinking about it,you are right.In fact I think those pictures we have seen must be from DPRK TV.
That may be why everyone looks weird.
I would be interesting to hear what the locals were told about the affair-probably much like you said.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Supposedly the two prisoners are being released!! I wonder how much that cost us?

Maybe a truck load of Canada's gold? Or a suitcase full of bearer bonds from Japan? Or just the future of our children?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Wow,Bill bust em the hell outta there!!
Way to go Bill !!
I wonder what went on there...
Hey I just found some decent pictures of the trip,not the weird TV rips.
Its a slide show jobbie.
Kim does not look well.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Supposedly the two prisoners are being released!! I wonder how much that cost us?

Maybe a truck load of Canada's gold? Or a suitcase full of bearer bonds from Japan? Or just the future of our children?

As I have just returned from North Korea I can tell you that he was there and made a formal apology. I also visited the spot where the journalists were captured. They crossed a small stream between China and Korea. There is no way possible that they "innocently" strayed over the border.

I visited the US Pueblo and took a photo of the US confession.

i166.photobucket.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join