It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shaved-head Cops... Exposed !

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Don't judge a book by its cover.
That's all I can think about it.

My hair is short and I will have a shaved head again soon. I am not a skinhead, or a cop, but I am a delivery driver. I shave (with a razor.) my head because it's both comfortable and easy to take care of. I've had long (really long) hair in the past, but it just doesn't work for me now.

I have to laugh about this because of a personal experience I had.
Back when I was growing up during my early high school years, my parents started hearing rumors/stories that my two older brothers and myself were in a gang.
They were smart enough to pay no attention to them however.

The reason others thought we were involved in a gang:
Because all three of us wore a regular baseball type hat, much the same as a whole helluva lot of people wear. (Mine was an NHRA hat I got at the Autolite Nationals at Sears Point.)
(It will always be Sears Point in my mind.)

Some people say you need to be afraid of the quiet people. Being a quiet person myself, I'm afraid of the people that see things that just aren't there.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra
reply to post by dariousg

A trooper friend of mine says a shaved bald or very very short hair is first and foremost so that there is nothing extra to be grabbed onto during a struggle with an offender.

[edit on 8/4/2009 by eNumbra]

This is exactly the reason for shaving your head. If you have ever been in any type of fight the last thing you want is a full head of hair flopping around.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a shaven head is better than a bald patch or a comb over. ... it also cant be grabbed or pulled...

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skelkie3
In recent years , I have noticed lots ( I mean a high percentage ) of the police/security gaurds etc., happen to have 'shaved-heads'.

But, I've also noticed quite a few delivery drivers ( Fe* ** and U** ) have these 'haircuts' also.

I thought it was a fashion statement ( Uhg ! ). Until recently.

An acquaintence of mine, who is ( sadly ) very much aware of illegal drug use in its many forms told me matter-of-factly : these people shave their heads because hair samples are often used to test for illegal drug use ( steroids included ).

He says 'cops have more rights than you, man- they aren't as likely to be piss-tested ( uh-hem... urinalysis ) or blood-tested as you and me '.

He ( the drug user ) says he knows ( and has sold drugs to ) cops who are
' out of their minds ' on meth and steroids...

Anyone confirm or deny this ?

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Skelkie3]

I shave my head. Does that mean I'm trying to avoid drug detection? lmfao

You take the word of a drug user as serious?
Most of the time people like that are talking sh** because they are high. Do you know what drugs do you? They alter the chemical balance in your brain, among other things.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Skelkie3

I always thought it was so no-one could pull their hair.

I am open to the belief that cops are corrupt - and I know it here in NZ actually.

Everyone else who "rules" us is, so why not them?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Thank goodness for 'Spellbound'

Thats correct we people dealing in law enforcement and or security not just:

* looks smarter
* Maintenence
* Cost
* safety - spellbounds right no hair pulling
* My case no fires 'burning issue'...

When on the street a few nutters would try flicking matches and the likes. So I keep my hair short not just because of strange smoking habbits but because of safety.

On a side note I managed to set fire to one of my Ex's years ago... She was in the bath with a candle on the side and you know kept getting excited and fighting with me. I was just asout to say baby please be careful because of the candle... Before I could utter those words of wisdom her hair was up like the burning bush. I jumped up and shoved her head under the water almost drowning her. After that she calmed down just a wee bit

CX

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Maybe all the cops have nits and their mums have cut their hair short for easy maintainence?

Second line to scratch my head at the thought.

CX.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

Exactly! I believe it was Alexander the Great who forced his men to shave their beards so that the enemy could not grab it. Generally in military/police/military police you can not have long hair or a bushy beard because they can be used as a weak point.

Plus hair gets in the way of a helmet and your eyes, long beards have no use outside of santa costume.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by extramileman

Exactly.
Besides that, it's also a discipline thing in a way.
You maintain your professional look.

I don't buy the whole argument of avoiding drug tests via hair samples.
I'm in a certain industry, and we are urine tested randomly.
On top of that, they can do a blood test.
Shaving your head clean of hair wont stop them discovering if your on drugs.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by extramileman

Hi,

Thank you so much. And I really appreciate what the cops do.

I just have an unfortunate flavour in my mouth about something that happened to my son, a long time ago, but I always felt our police were corrupt after that. It involved an ex gang member who was a big deal in the police - while all his brothers were drug dealers - and he beat up my son for no reason - since then, I have had this idea that certain people are dictating what happens - the people with power.

Since then, I truly believe that there are people with power, and they will overcome you if you listen to them.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I was interviewed once over a friends accident and he admitted he friends in police all took drugs.

The police are just a crime gang. Once you get into cid and above, they are out and out murderers, who can kill anyones life.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
I was interviewed once over a friends accident and he admitted he friends in police all took drugs.

The police are just a crime gang. Once you get into cid and above, they are out and out murderers, who can kill anyones life.

Don't let your contempt for the Police interfere with forming a rational opinion. I've had experience with the police from both sides of the track...I'm a reformed 'bad boy.' I have involvement with them professionally from time to time. I've met plenty of good police and a few bad ones. To state that they are all on drugs and are murderers is beyond ridiculous.

If you ever have dealings with the law, and your contempt is written large across your face, they will treat you accordingly. Now, before you make a point that I'm a 'sheeple' or god knows what else silly name...try this. Look at a normal everyday person with contempt, try it. You'll notice that they respond accordingly too.

This is because people are people. The police force is made up of men and women with family and friends. As kids they went to the same schools everyone else did. They aren't a separate species. In every occupation, you'll find good people and bad. If you've been hard to by one of the bad ones (I've seen it happen), don't conclude that they're all like that, it isn't true.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

I have also heard that a spinal tap can be used to check and see if you have ever done '___'.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
yeah we all take drugs....you people and your friends are complete morons!

My friends said, my brothers sisters friend who is screwing 8 cops said...

My best friend who has been arrested 45 times said...

This guy I know who just got out of prison says...

Give me a break...seriously...get smarter or stop posting...

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Guys shave their heads (first and foremost) because they think it's kewl.

It's a fashion statement

It's follow the leader

They think it makes them appear tough and strong

Like tatts

Like piercings

They won't admit it. They claim it's for comfort, because it's easy, because of the weather, etc.

It's because they think it makes them look kewl

I thought the shaved head look was ovah by at least the mid-90s

either these guys are way behind the times (and the US is often 10-15 years behind)

or they've tried to re-start an old trend

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Vaast
Guys shave their heads (first and foremost) because they think it's kewl.

It's a fashion statement

It's follow the leader

They think it makes them appear tough and strong

Like tatts

Like piercings

They won't admit it. They claim it's for comfort, because it's easy, because of the weather, etc.

You are so right. You see through us like we're crystal clear. *runs off to find some tissues*

Now if you'll kindly pull your head from betwixt your butt cheeks you'll find that arm-chair psychology is not your forte.

[edit on 8/16/2009 by eNumbra]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Proof? And such a bold claim requires more then a story anyone can make up in less then five minutes while posting.

Sorry, but while there may be corrupt police officers, entire police forces are not corrupt and full of murderers and underworld king pins.

It has nothing to do with the powers that be or anything of the sort, there is no global NWO conspiracy.

All it is, is greed. The lure of money and power that can be attained with the 'badge' can corrupt..but the vast majority, and I feel I should repeat this, THE MAJORITY, of police officers are not corrupt nor involved in shady dealings.

The real world isn't like the movie SuperTroopers were the local state troopers of some town are running protection for a drug syndicate whose running pot over the Canadian border. Although on second thoughts I probably shouldn't have posted that reference because I'm sure some one reading will get ideas in their head about what police get up to.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
For forty years, I had shoulder length hair. Now I shave it because it is much cooler and easier to care for. Not because I am afraid of drug testing. I imagine many cops and delivery drivers feel the same way.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I am already getting grey hair at 26, I shave my head and plan to keep shaving it to I retire(it makes you look the same when you get older). I also love the bald look...I'm too sexy for my hair...

Secure

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Skelkie3

My cousin is a police officer and shaves his head because about 10 years ago he was breaking up a fight in a park between 6 or 7 guys and, for whatever reason, they all turned on him, held him down by the hair and beat him until he was nearly dead. After that he's always shaved his head.

I'm not saying all police officers do it as a preemptive defence, but you shouldn't generalize.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join