It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shaved-head Cops... Exposed !

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
In recent years , I have noticed lots ( I mean a high percentage ) of the police/security gaurds etc., happen to have 'shaved-heads'.

But, I've also noticed quite a few delivery drivers ( Fe* ** and U** ) have these 'haircuts' also.

I thought it was a fashion statement ( Uhg ! ). Until recently.

An acquaintence of mine, who is ( sadly ) very much aware of illegal drug use in its many forms told me matter-of-factly : these people shave their heads because hair samples are often used to test for illegal drug use ( steroids included ).

He says 'cops have more rights than you, man- they aren't as likely to be piss-tested ( uh-hem... urinalysis ) or blood-tested as you and me '.

He ( the drug user ) says he knows ( and has sold drugs to ) cops who are
' out of their minds ' on meth and steroids...

Anyone confirm or deny this ?

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Skelkie3]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
In testing for illicit drug use there are three main tests that can be preformed.

Urine: Shortest duration of "stay" indicative of recent use.
Blood: I'm unsure of how long it typically shows in blood.
Hair: From what I'm aware of, drug signs are visible in a hair test for (from what I've heard) 7 years.

Other factors come into play as well; some drugs in particular get stored in fat cells. I've heard stories of people with past use re-experiencing while on a diets & exercise regimen.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Skelkie3

Sounds like "My cousin knows this chick that has a brother that told his mom that ETC..."

I've had jobs that required hair follicle testing , if your hair is bald on your head then they'll take it from your beard or mustache or leg or underarm hair. If you Naired yourself before. Then they'll use fingernail shavings. Same keratin based protein. Most police departments don't test for steroids anyway , they test for narcotics. Most of the cops I know are pretty normal dudes , yes I can confirm that a couple of them are on the juice , For the most part it didn't change them it just made them bigger. 2 of em were douchebags before they juiced. I'm sure there ARE skinhead cops out there just as there are bloods gangmembers that are cops , or Mafia members that are cops. It's not a perfect system.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by EyesWideShut

Sounds like "My cousin knows this chick that has a brother that told his mom that ETC..."

I've had jobs that required hair follicle testing , if your hair is bald on your head then they'll take it from your beard or mustache or leg or underarm hair. If you Naired yourself before. Then they'll use fingernail shavings. Same keratin based protein. Most police departments don't test for steroids anyway , they test for narcotics. Most of the cops I know are pretty normal dudes , yes I can confirm that a couple of them are on the juice , For the most part it didn't change them it just made them bigger. 2 of em were douchebags before they juiced. I'm sure there ARE skinhead cops out there just as there are bloods gangmembers that are cops , or Mafia members that are cops. It's not a perfect system.

So, am I just ' seeing ' these shaved heads ( shaved for whatever reason ) where none ( or fewer than I think ) exist ?

If lots of guys are shaving... is it because they like Bruce Willis movies, or what?

I certainly don't unconditionally believe something a known drug addict says... I threw it out here to learn. Thanks for the info.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
For this to work, they would have to shave more than the hair from their heads. I know some LEO's and Fe* E* drivers who are drug fiends. I even knew many in the military. So it is probably common for drug addicts to be in every niche and facet of civilzation. They are not all useless, unsuccessful, mindless zombies.

Now for the real science. Maybe these people just like shaved heads or perhaps they are simply skinheads. Don't be too shocked. Skinheads are everywhere. And some of us don't shave our heads.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Dude, you need to change the title of this thread. This has NOTHING to do with any actual conspiracy of skinhead cops being exposed like your title implies. It's complete speculation with ZERO proof.

Why do cops have very short hair or skinheads? Well, I for one was going to join the force. When? When I had left the army. My hair was very short and I actually shaved it quite often. Many of the police in my town are former military and have either no hair or very very short hair.

Granted, there is vast amounts of proof about steroid use among some of the larger departments. It happens. But it doesn't make them Nazi's. LOL

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Makes sense, hair does hold information for a very long period of time. I think I was taught at school that hair keeps the signs of drug use for a number of years, but apparently coc aine(?) can stay in your hair for up to 25 years, obviously you'd have to let your hair grow.

What gits, they're in the law business! You can't be doing this, the public need them. You see I reckon they should have the exact same rights as people like me, and the majority of ATS members. Goodness me, I can't believe it.

Ramadwarf on being disgusted

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

So what if they shaved their heads?

A clean dome is the popular thing these days. Besides that it saves 10 dollars every week or two if they keep it clean.

I'm sure their are skinheads in every part of our society as I'm sure there are Black Panthers and members of every other well organized extemist groups also.

Doesn't mean that any time I see a white cop with a bald head I'm going to think skin head or every black cop I see I'm going to think black panther.

Me thinking that would be racist.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

A trooper friend of mine says a shaved bald or very very short hair is first and foremost so that there is nothing extra to be grabbed onto during a struggle with an offender.

[edit on 8/4/2009 by eNumbra]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Sorry but I dont believe this to be 100% true for all people mentioned in anyway. I know many cops with shaved heads and other truck drivers like you mentioned and they are not skinheads! Just because one has a shaved head and may be a crooked cop doesnt mean they are a skinhead. The cops I know personally say with all the gear they wear its not as hot with a shaved head. Also did you ever think that maybe they were balding and decided to just shave it all off?? Cops can be crooked but so can the person in the cubicle next to you. Cops DO get drug tested randomly and I know this as fact from 4 cops I know very well, one is family. It may be different where you are IDK but here with what I know I dont believe any of this. Maybe your "source" is too jacked up and just wants to blame someone else for their own problems.

On a side note I know some skinheads and not all of them shave their heads. They are a little out there but they are actually not the radical type skinheads you read about. I could probably write an entire thread but I will leave that whole subject alone.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg

Dude, you need to change the title of this thread. This has NOTHING to do with any actual conspiracy of skinhead cops being exposed like your title implies. It's complete speculation with ZERO proof.

Why do cops have very short hair or skinheads? Well, I for one was going to join the force. When? When I had left the army. My hair was very short and I actually shaved it quite often. Many of the police in my town are former military and have either no hair or very very short hair.

Granted, there is vast amounts of proof about steroid use among some of the larger departments. It happens. But it doesn't make them Nazi's. LOL

I consider skinhead to be someone who has no hair but is not naturally bald.
Yes, there are connotations with a certain political party/ideaology and I myself mentioned it, too.
Shaved-head would have been a better title, and I will change it- thanks.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Good point about not all skinheads shave their heads.

Some don't because it may draw unwanted attention to them in their place of buisness. Its like the SF not shaving or cutting their hair so that they blend in with the locals.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
They shave there heads becuase there part of a paramilitary group and alot of them are ex-military. This thread is a joke right? If not wow.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I keep mine short for a couple of reasons. One, it's easy to maintain. Two, I'm pretty much bald on top and it just plain looks better short, 1\4" in length. Three, South Georgia in the summertime, it's a heck of a lot cooler. And winters here aren't so bad that I freeze.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by WisdomInChains
They shave there heads becuase there part of a paramilitary group and alot of them are ex-military. This thread is a joke right? If not wow.

So, a shaved head is like a campaign medal... a sort of flag ?
If so, then obviously these ' paramilitaries ' don't concern themselves with being anonymous in the general population...

Yes, ' Shaved-head Cops ... Exposed ' is a joke and you catch on quick, you're doing Sooo good !

But, only the title is meant to be funny...

CX

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I never really thought about it too much.

I put it down to many being ex military, or a practical thing (not much fun getting your hair grabbed in a rumble.)

Funnily enough, i took my kids to a festival last weekend, and there was a police firearms team there with a table of guns, educating people about how realistic the fakes were nowadays.

One of the cops was a bit older, maybe in his 40's, very professional and approachable. The other was a young lad in his 20's, quite well built, shaved head, sleeves rolled up with huge tribal tattoos on show down one complete arm.

He was sort of slumped in the chair and tried his hardest to put on this very moody, aggressive look on his face, not smiling at anyone who approached the table, but almost staring them out instead. To most it could have looked quite intimidating. He mellowed a litle once i'd said i'd used most of the weapons on the table and in what capacity, but not until then.

I put it down to his age, he looked like some of the younger blokes i've seen who have passed SAS selection before, they walk around for a while with "imaginary lat syndrome" until the novelty wears off.

It does appear though to last a little longer with some of the cops here.

CX.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimragan
I keep mine short for a couple of reasons. One, it's easy to maintain. Two, I'm pretty much bald on top and it just plain looks better short, 1\4" in length. Three, South Georgia in the summertime, it's a heck of a lot cooler. And winters here aren't so bad that I freeze.

Good practical point about maintanence.

I used to keep mine very short ( shorter than regs ) so as not to get it snagged constantly on gear ( flight helmet,etc.).

When I worked with transients awhile back, I used to always tell them to get a haitrcut. They would ask why.
I'd tell them it's easier to keep clean ( under a rest stop bathroom faucet, for example ), and people don't really want to hear whatever
' statements ' you may want to make... they're less likely to help you out and more likely to distrust you, and so on.

Lots of good reasons to have short hair, I'm just curious as to why so many in certain professions seem to lean towards shaving.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra
reply to post by dariousg

A trooper friend of mine says a shaved bald or very very short hair is first and foremost so that there is nothing extra to be grabbed onto during a struggle with an offender.

[edit on 8/4/2009 by eNumbra]

These police probably have grooming standards they have to follow as well and it is probably just easier to shave it off than worry about if they are following the standards or not.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I think the main reason for the crew cuts are they are very easy to maintain. My boys always have had crew cuts to this day. It is also cool during the summer (they wear hats in winter).

There are other was to check for major drugs (including a mouth swab) that is just as reliable for detecting drug use.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
No no no!
All these shaven headed cops are not white sumpemacists
and meth freaks,thats just a cover man.

They are all Hare Krishnas and Buddhists really.

The whole "taser you till your nearly dead"and "beat you into submission"and of course"plant the drugs on black guys"is just one big enlightened tease by these closet buddhists.
Can't you see,its just a cover,man.
You gotta enlighten up to see...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join