It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Do We Use Lethal Force Against The Police?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I will state right now that I am of the opinion the system is corrupt, and by the design of the PTB's New World Order. Having said that; as in a decent, just, and noble society reflects goodness at all levels; I think the NWO's system reflects degradation, deceit, and treachery at all levels.

There are good people in the system no doubt, but it seems on a daily basis the bad go unchecked. They are ratcheting up the degree of totalitarianism, and gulag feel to the States. So, right now I covered the 'good guys' caught in the system, but I want to cover the overwhelming amount of Degenerates. When Do We Use Deadly Force Against The Police?

Here's a link to a thread in BTS. The Police Officer in question has raped 3 juvenile girls, and four COWS. My gawd, I cannot think of anything more degraded. I'd have to wonder how those girls feel? I'm sure they are wondering about bovine diseases; as to whether they now have bovine STD's, or seriously, "do they look like cows"?

The following link is to a great site; Unknown News Link. They list tons of links to cops that kill, rape, murder, extort, kidnap, tazer, and just about anything demented you can think of. Here's a special link to two brave boys in blue tazering a retarded man. Did they use the new 3 shot tazer on him?

The news on police using absolute 'hounds of hell' force on a daily basis is incredible. Let the 'debunker's' come. The Unknown News source up above has so many instances of abuse. Now, considering the NWO's system that breeds the degenerate mentality, and raises them to power, what would you do? In a situation where you are directly either being hurt, or see a Police Officer possibly killing someone? Sure, if it's someone else you can video tape the murder, or rape, but should it be you in the police officer's crosshairs, then would you use Lethal force?

[edit on 4-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
that would depend on the circumstances I guess

that's a tough question

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

How about the guy seems to be 'off'. I don't have the article in front of me, but about 2 years ago there was an article in MenHealth; about police.

The article stated over 25% of police use illicit steroids; sources were solid.

Any ways, the circumstance?? You **know** that either you, or someone you care about is going to be murdered/raped by the officer(s) in question. You don't know if they've been out 'tipping' the proverbial cow, or not.

What you know for a fact is no matter your actions; your life will be changed forever.

If you don't kill them, then either your life, or your friends life will be ended as previously seen. If you do kill them, then at best you've got months of trials, and threats by their 'brethren' officers.

tough sure, but forced is a different story.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
We'll all have to ask ourselves that question soon enough

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
When do we use lethal force against the police?

Now, if ya want... Just be ready for the consequences. Death, imprisonment, etc...

The question isn't really that hard. If you'd use lethal force against the nonpolice out there, then you'd certainly be, seemingly, entitled to do so against the police under the same circumstance, no?

As with any use of lethal force, you'd better have a DAMNED good reason. 'cause the powers that be, the courts, are not so forgiving of killing people, cops or not...

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

sancho i have to admit you have brought some interesting posts to the table. this one is kind of like the step child that you dont want to be around. so i will put it this way. the use of deadly force in any instance is used only for life or death instances

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I would use Deadly force to protect myself from the use of unlawful deadly force used against me by a LEO. That being said I really don't see a situation that I could put myself in that would force me to go down that road. The only possible situation in which I could see something like this happening would require almost the perfect storm of "Fails" on the LEO's part. There have been reports of thugs conducting home invasions under the guise of no knock warrants Phony Cop Home Invasions I would trust my gut instinct and protect my family at all costs. In order for there to be a force on force with myself and an LEO the following would have to take place.

1.) Cops pulling up to my house in an unmarked vehicle I could not identify with no strobe lights on with no black and whites as backup.

2.) The Cops would have to be in plain clothes have no ID or badges or raid jackets on.

3.) There would have to be less than 1/2 a dozen of them.

4.) It would have to be late at night or in the wee hours of the morning.

5.) They would have to enter my house in a way that would cause me to believe they were BG's and not LEO's. Such as through a window in the backyard instead of a standard dynamic entry.

The reason being , I don't conduct any illegal business in my home that would lead me to believe the cops should be kicking my door down. So if 1-5 occured and my gut instinct kicked in then WHOEVER came through my door would get a bad case of lead poisoning.

You may think that this could never happen , this youtube video will prove you wrong. It happens more than you think. Luckily no one was harmed on this raid gone bad.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by EyesWideShut]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by KITNO

sure, the time is becoming more assured.

reply to post by seagull

Now, if ya want... Just be ready for the consequences. Death, imprisonment, etc...

Not if ya want, but have too. The consequences in the very possibly real situation would be, Death, **false*** long term imprisonment, etc...from the Police Officer.

The links above have plenty of instances where the people assaulted by the police would have stood a better chance killing them in self defense. Taking their day in court, and letting what happens, happen.

As with any use of lethal force, you'd better have a DAMNED good reason. 'cause the powers that be, the courts, are not so forgiving of killing people, cops or not...

Good reason would be bodily harm to you, a person you care about, or possibly a defenseless teenage girl, or retarded person; no?

There was a video not to long ago of woman being beaten in a convenience store; because the Officer's son Rear ended her. How's that work? The cop tracks her down, and beats her, for what his son did?

Now, had I been there, Yes, I'd be sitting in jail. Hmmmm, could be one reason I don't live in the States. I don't stand by when there are injustices like that............notice the red cape???

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I think this is the instance you were talking about. Cop pulls gun on woman for no reason

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
Here's a link to a thread in BTS. The Police Officer in question has raped 3 juvenile girls, and four COWS.

Hmm depends.. How hot were the cows?

When to use lethal force against the police. I wondered when a question like that would be asked, given the rise in reported police brutality.

I'd probably say - never. Not unless you've resigned to either ending your life (depending on which US state you live in) or being incarcerated for the duration of what remains of it.

To be honest, looking at the picture of the cow plower copper, you'd want to question what the personality and psych tests are like before these people are allowed to patrol the streets.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by tatersalad

I donno, should I feel special?
Red headed step child syndrome, I must have it.

reply to post by EyesWideShut

Your good at finding those links. Just recently in Florida, or was N.C., but any ways a town Mayor was served a no knock warrant.

The Mayor's maid took delivery of a package the police new had drugs in it, and had it under surveilence.

The police executed a no knock warrant. Killed the families dogs(one was hiding under the dining table)........... Locked everybody up...not letting them help the dogs in any way.

Turns out the police knew that dealer's had been shipping drugs in that manner, and trying to get them before the home owner did. It was a scam from the get go, and the police knew it.

The Family didn't have kids, and the dogs were their 'babies'..... I know many people like this.

How in a no knock situation would you be able to do anything other than defend yourself??? Especially with planted evidence, or accidential police shootings/killings?

reply to post by noonebutme

I'd probably say - never. Not unless you've resigned to either ending your life (depending on which US state you live in) or being incarcerated for the duration of what remains of it.

I'll take your answer as you said, Never. Not trying to be hard on you, but what if beyond a shadow of a doubt the police officer in question, is going to make that very decision for you....and quickly?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
As I said in my post, you do what you think is neccessary, but be prepared for the consequences.

Not all LEO are evil, nor are they all saints. Make you decision carefully...

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Okay, fair enough.

I asked my wife how she'd feel, or what she'd do should ANY man rape her.

She said without hesitation she'd kill ANY man who had done that too her; even a Police Officer.

Just thought it was interesting response; as she's the only woman around me right now.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I would say to use deadly force when you are being assaulted AND it is captured on the dash cam...otherwise, you will fry...well, you might fry anyway...but who knows...maybe if you got a sympathetic jury and you refused to plea bargain.

Just my 2-cents

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

As it should be.

It comes down to circumstance.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

The question isn't really that hard. If you'd use lethal force against the nonpolice out there, then you'd certainly be, seemingly, entitled to do so against the police under the same circumstance, no?

Exactly what I was going to say!! Star for you!

LEO are no different than anyone else, unless you are a criminal. If you are a law abiding citizen, you have every right to use lethal force to defend yourself. In Florida, it doesn't even have to be at home. Our "Castle Doctrine" extends to all of our stuff and our person!

If you are not commiting a crime and an officer threatens you (in uniform or not), you should stick to your rights, assert yourself, ask for a lawyer, stay in a public area if at all possible, but in the end, if it comes down to your life or theirs, I am pretty sure who I will choose!!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Put it this way, if I knew for certain that police had harmed someone I value (harmed as in framed, raped, beaten without damn good cause, etc.) and if I KNEW I would get away with it, I'd kill them, dig a hole, bury them and walk away.

There are police out there whom I wish I HAD been able to dispose of. I didn't have the opportunity or weapon and wouldn't have been able to get away with it. I hope they died horrible, painful deaths and are having an expletive afterlife.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by St Vaast

and if I KNEW I would get away with it, I'd kill them, dig a hole, bury them and walk away.

Getting away with it is the easy part! If they are certainly guilty, and you are certain that is what you want, then you just have to wait, bide your time, plan, prepare, and commit yourself. Don't do anything for at least a year! Let plenty of other suspects come onto the scene. Create an ironclad alibi backed up with receipts and witnesses. Then do what you think is "just" (doesn't necessarily mean killing, there are other forms of justice, frame-up, eye for eye, etc.), and never talk about it to anyone! Not even the victim you are avenging! Don't want them to share any guilt, emotionally or legally, and you don't want any loose ends.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by getreadyalready]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Personally I don't think force really works well except in extreme cases and if you're protecting yourself. I'm a criminal justice student and hope when I get my bachelor's to get with the Air Marshals. With the police if your town has voting for sheriffs get involved. Support ethical candidates and check everyone out as best you can. Here in my town not too long ago (maybe a year ago?) we elected a new sheriff and during the campaigning he looked real legit and like he would really change things from the republican who had been there for a long time and was getting older. He won by like 2% which was a real surprise. A few months later the FBI busted him cause he was helping buddies with drugs and stuff like that. If you want look up Billy Long. He was so stupid and didn't wait until the FBI had left town. They were here earlier because of the case the Tennessee Waltz (google it). As far as the police doing things that goes back to leadership. If the leadership accepts it and looks a blind eye they will feel like they can get away with it. Even if you have good officers speaking up they will probably be targeted.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by LittlePinky82]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join