It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'UFO' photographed 'tracking' RAF Hercules

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
www.telegraph.co.uk...

John Powell, 56, claims an unusual silver orb was following the military craft as it came in to land at the base.

The retired school teacher was gardening at his home in nearby Westbury when he noticed the sun glinting off the circular surface.

Any ideas?

[edit on 4/8/2009 by serbsta]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
this was already posted by silicon synapse just a bit ago, seems he beat ya to the punch. I really have no idea what it could be.........

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The photograph is not very compelling but I have seen a similar sphere which had similar behavior. I had been standing on my balconey, drinking coffee and I looked up because I heard a passenger jet flying by. I saw something flying over the jet, at an extremely high speed. It created a contrail which disappeared extremely quickly. It stopped very abruptly in front of the jet and above and at that point it looked like a light. The jet flew below with no indication the pilot had seen the object (I am assuming the object was out of the pilot's field of view). The light hovered so I got my binoculars and when I looked at it through binoculars, it was a very clearly defined sphere. The color was a silvery/gold and it was more pearly than metallic texture.

Unfortunately, the photograph here does not show any real detail so I can't say if it really was the same appearance - but I do know that similar spheres appear to have an interest in aircraft.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Those flat bottom UFO are all the craze today.
If a Tesla UFO, is the swirly 'rug' coil inside or outside the craft.

ED: The dark spot is opposite the 'reflective' glint spot.
I'd say propulsion would be up so the bright spot wins.
The chemtrail must be on its way to rescue the saucer at
45 deree tilt.
Another rookie pilot.

[edit on 8/4/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

new topics

top topics

join