It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missile & remote control systems added to small jets before 9-11; same parts found at Pentagon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Missile & remote control systems added to small jets before 9-11; same parts found at Pentagon

Two civilian defense contractor employees--told to remain silent--say other workers quietly retro-fitted missile and remote control systems onto A-3 jets at Colorado public airport prior to September 11 when similar A-3 parts much smaller than a Boeing 757 were found at Pentagon

Presidential candidate says scores of retired and active military and intelligence officials would testify before current grand jury probing government involvement in 9/11 attacks

www.tomflocco.com...

Sorry if this is a repost.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Thanks for posting the link.

Speculation about the possible involvement of something like the A3 in the 9/11 attacks has been around for a while. I think you will probably hear objections from the CIT folks about any suggestion that it was used at the Pentagon and I have to say I don't think, based on what I have read about the Pentagon attack that an A3 was used there.

The problem here being that although there are reports of people sighting something smaller than a 757 at the Pentagon, I haven't read of anyone seeing two aircraft in position to impact the building. We know a 757 was there and know that it overflew the building.

The first trade tower hit is another story, though. If you read witness accounts, there seems to be a fair representation of people who believe that a small aircraft of some description hit that tower.

I didn't see mention of where the "secret" grand jury was sitting. This part of the story gives me pause. I'm tempted to substitute the word imaginary for secret, or perhaps ad hoc. What jurisdiction would a secret grand jury sit in and still remain a secret?

Tom Flocco. For some people this alone will raise flags all over the place. I'm not dismissing what he says out of hand, but he might be described as an "enthusiast" by people who prefer relentless methodical plodders as their sources for truth.

Interesting stuff. Thanks.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by ipsedixit]

new topics

join