It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the new album of Muse "Resistance" visionary ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

I have to agree with to some extent about the barrier, but if you notice there are two types of destruction: The first is by us, mankind, which can be seen in the literal tear at the bottom. The second comes in the form of the tiles which appear to be in the process of removal by those who have placed it there.

Also of note is there is no distinction of whether the humanoid is coming or going. While I've never seen a very humaiod ET, that doesn't mean they don't exist. Silhouettes are an entirely different matter, however.

Still, I feel it's more likely that the cover represents our push into the beyond.

Our time is coming to learn our real past and meet our half brothers and sisters face to face.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Watch this video if you haven't already:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I really love them since their first album and I´m a Muse fan. Sometimes Matt talk too much like David Icke. But in most Theories, he got the Point. He also read "The Grand Chessboard" from Breszinski, which is a must read for everyone who is interested in the complex foreign Policies. But he probably didn´t read "The Choice: World Dominiation or World Leadership". Because this Book from Breszinski from 2004 is different to "The Grand Chessboard". And if it´s true and Brezsinki is Obamas Key Adviser, then I feel more safe because Brezsinski in 2009 think really different.

Back to Muse. The New Album is great. The whole topic, artwork and Music is the Perfect Soundtrack for ANY Conspiracy Video on the Internet. Most of them have really bad music. So if you want to produce a Conspiracy Video in the future, please take Music from THE RESISTANCE.

And a Sidenote at the end of my post: Matthew Bellamy also worked on the Soundtrack of "The International" . Good Movie, by the way.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by usa2020

I don't have the Grand Chessboard, but I'm busy reading Choice, or have been for most of this year, since another book always comes my way.

Have you read Brzezinski's book "America and the world"?

The latest news is about Brzezinski suggesting

that the U.S. should shoot down Israeli jets if they try to attack Iran.

You can find an article on it here.

An earlier article says:

“Brzezinski is not an adviser to the campaign,” former Ambassador Dennis Ross, then a senior adviser on Middle East affairs to the Obama campaign, said at the time. “There is a lot of disinformation that is being pushed, but he is not an adviser to the campaign. Brzezinski came out and supported Obama early because of the war in Iraq. A year or so ago they talked a couple of times. That’s the extent of it, and Sen. Obama has made it clear that on other Middle Eastern issues, Brzezinski is not who he looks to. They don’t have the same views.”

In that case I don't know why most things that are happening in foreign policy were suggested in his "America and the World" book.

Please feel free to watch the following video containing a BBC interview about Obama and Brzezinski lying about their relationship:

[edit on 25-9-2009 by MightyAl]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
By the way, Muse's Uprising video is now on David Icke's website.

The lyrics of Undisclosed Desires kind of make me think he doesn't full agree with David Icke:

I'm hungry for some unrest
I wanna push it beyond the peaceful protest
I wanna speak in a language that they will understand

Icke says we should not protest, because that's what the ruling elite wants us to do.

Counter balance this commotion
We're not droplets in the ocean
Ocean

Didn't David Icke say that we ARE droplets in the ocean?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The album itself is doing very well right now, from the Muse website:

The band would like to say a massive thank you to everyone who has bought The Resistance over the last two weeks. The official charts are still coming in, but so far it has reached the number 1 spot in 19 different countries plus the European chart, bringing that to a grand total of 20 number 1s! Not only this, but it also entered the Billboard chart in the USA at 3 and in Japan, Portugal and Spain at number 2.

See you on the road...

Uprising is #6 on the iTunes single charts, but still not as popular as Black Eye Peas, Beyonce and Lil Wayne etc

top topics

<< 1   >>

join