It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's List Obama's Speech Inconsistencies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
While we're all sitting here discussing Obama's citizenship, I thought it'd be even more fun to list Obama's other inconsistencies in his pre- and post- presidential campaign times.

I mean c'mon, how often have you heard the opposite now of what he said during the campaign?

I couldn't resist adding the following example of Obama's negligence in keeping his script straight. This one involves Zbigniew Brzezinski, whose report was also inconsistent with Obama's.

If you don't know Brzezinski, please let me know, and I'll fill you in on him.

Here's the classic video:

If the video is not clear enough, here's a summary:

February 24th, 2008

Obama claims he exchanged emails with Brzezinski maybe three times, and had lunch with him once.

September 12th, 2007

Obama praises Brzezinski in a speech in Clinton, Iowa. He says

"I can't say enough about his contributions to our country. He is one of our most outstanding scholars, one of our most outstanding thinkers.

He has proven to be an outstanding friend, and somebody I have learned an immense amount from, and for him to support me in this campaign, and being willing to come up here to Iowa is a testimony to his generosity...

Everyone please give Dr. Brzezinski another round of applause!"

October 14th, 2008

Brzezinski is questioned about this inconsistency during BBC Hard Talk.

He says they have traveled together, and talked much more since the 3 emails and that lunch. He also claims that they had just met in the summer.

Brzezinski claims that Obama did tell the truth as of then, as that was in September 2007. However, he is wrong, as Obama made this claimabout 3 emails and a lunch in 2008!

When the host tells Brzezinski that this claim was made in 2008, Brzezinski is speechless and doesn't know what to say anymore, as he knows that he has been caught lying on BBC Hard Talk.

Geez, and Brzezinski was a professor at Columbia University when Obama graduated. Pull the other leg! They've known each other since the 80s!

Do you have further examples of Obama's inconsistency in his script?

join