It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired school teacher captures UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Retired school teacher captures UFO

www.dailymail.co.uk

Apparently following the path of an RAF Hercules as it comes in to land, a mysterious round shape hovers ominously in the sky.

There were no flashing lights as it floated above a British military base on a rare sunny summer's day, and no close encounters of the third or any kind.

But the sight of this strange looking silver orb was enough to send a previously sceptical John Powell running for his camera.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Secret RAF craft,high cloud or genuine UFO?
The comments at the source talk of another craft,partly hidden by the nose of the Hercules,but you need image editing software to see it.
(no photoshop here sorry!)
If anyone can find it I would be interested.
Nick Pope,British UFO investigator,goes on to say this is an "air saftefy issue"and that the MOD should check their radar records to see if the object appeared on thier radar screens.

www.dailymail.co.uk (visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
OOps forgot to add the picture:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
You know, these numerous UFO sightings from the UK came flooding about after the concurrent release of propaganda, I mean news wires from the Vatican and the British military about acceptance of ET life by the former and declassifying of UFO reports by the latter. I read these reports on a local paper. They came out within one day of each other last June 08 (google it. I should've started a thread on it but I wuz too lazy yo! I still am.) Then immediately hundreds upon hundreds of sightings were reported from the UK. They were posted on ATS.

All in accordance for the fake UFO invasion. Everything is falling perfectly according to plan y'all!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
After I saw the photo, what came to my mind directly was, O'Hare Ufo pic, which is not proven as a hoax until today.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
It could be a sign of project bluebeam, or it could be that there are actually more UFOs than there were before.

Maybe they're breeding.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
There's another thread about this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

Ah I missed that one,shut this one down if you want mods.

BTW good points Eldard,things are certainly hotting up.
Thats one distubing avatar you got there,hilaryborg!!

new topics

top topics

join