It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jet-Blue & Titanium

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
It is not often that I have a dream I can remember the next day. In fact, I allmost never remember my dreams. If I do, that particular dream is verry vivid, as if I was actually there, where it all happens.

I considder myself a level-headed person, with both feet firmly on the ground. Not without quirks and faults mind you, and not without the ablity of "broad thinking". Having a UFO dream however, was something I did not expect, and as all my previous dreams, I think it contains a message. That is why I am posting it here.

Let me be clear on this. I do not intend to prophesize the comming of UFO's or extraterrestials, but if something would happen, I want the following facts to be known and filed.

The dream is verry short and starts with me hearing my mother calling me in my sleep. I wake up and see her standing in front of a giant window looking up to the right. I could only see a black shape of her, no recognizeable features, for she was lit from the other side by the light that fell thrue the window.

When I answered her call, and asked her what the problem was, she said; "I am afraid I have to say that you were right, strange things DO happen". As I walked to the window to see what she was on about, I saw three giant ships (elongated cigar shaped) floating in the sky.

The ships had only two colors. The bottom half was jet-blue, the top part was titanium. The "ships" had many many windows, and we could only see a small part of the ships, cause they were too big/long to see from the window. There the dream ends.

Perhaps someone else had a similar dream? I personally have a feeling that the colors mean more then the UFO's themselves, it at least felt that way, and my focus was on it.

As for aliens, I don't know if a visit by aliens is something we (humanity) want right now. We are a bunch of barabarian, egoistic, selfish, sadisitic warmongering morons. And I have a feeling they (our visitors) will not the "beeds and mirrors" kind, or the ones that will bring us clean energy and perpetual life. I feel it will be more taking then giving. V.O.C. anyone?

But hey, who am I? I dream of UFO's.......

[edit on 4-8-2009 by 2Faced]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
totally agree with you on that last part. can't say I've ever dreamed of ufos that I recall, but I'm exactly like you in that I can only remember a few certain dreams, usually nightmares that seem more real than reality. perhaps psychology has classified different types of dream patterns in people?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I thought it was a good idea to put my less then adequate drawing skills to work and come up with a sketch, to illustrate exactly what I saw. Don't ask me why I decided to add the illustration after all this time, but probably because it has been crossing my mind a lot lately.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Ahhh Jet Blue cigar shaped craft!!!! I have seen them, really, Just as you describe. They are common over New York Seriously Check my pic!
edit on 14/4/2012 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg

Ahhh Jet Blue cigar shaped craft!!!! I have seen them really, they are common over New York Seriously Check my pic!

Nice one!

But are you taking a piss at me, or do you have a point?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 2Faced

Nah I just thought it was funny. Nothing else to do on a Saturday afternoon. Beside what else is there to say about dreams, other than "cool dream"

Look at it this way, when UFO report come in the first thing to check is whether it was an aircraft. So just applying real life scientific method to you dream vision!!

Besides don;t be too grumpy, I did give you a flag!
edit on 14/4/2012 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Not grumpy dear chap, and no offence taken. Maybe it is your conscience telling you that, in most cases, someone could react a bit grumpy when confronted by a silly remark, to an otherwise normal statement.

Not looking for flags or stars or any other kind of status, I could care less if I have them or not. I would donate them if I could. But what I am looking for, is a mature response.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 2Faced

A mature response? ATS?

OK, you had a dream about a UFO.

In your OP you where at pains to make the point that in no way was this prophetic.

What made you make that statement, rather than accept it as a dream.

And to be honest when I saw you post heading, "jet-blue" and "titanium" my first though was actually something to do with the airlines, and an engine titanium fire.

As for the colour. I never really heard of a pantone called "jet blue" before. What makes you describe the colour as that?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

I found the colour

Jet Blue

new topics

top topics

join