It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my steps toward the astral plain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Now before i start any of this i would like for everyone to know that these are back to back as in one day in the afternon which is the first ive EVER been on the astral plain that i can remember and have never really seriously meditated although it was laying down on my stomach. ive gotten feedback from two close friends of mine that said that same things and these two people do not know each other fyi and told me all of the significants an all of them but would love to get more input as i am new but feel im learning quickly.....

well...i just had a very interesting dream and i was experimenting with focusing chanelling my energy into a candle and putting it out...but before that i was told in my dream not to use negative energy and thoughts for what i was trying to do by someone or something....i was standing by a window also if that helps about 2 or 3 stories up and was watching someone go to a area on the ground under what i reminded me to be a parking lot but i know wasnt and sat in the lotus position and started meditating. this happened before i started with the candle thing....the candle was also burgundy fyi....oh also lol keep remembering stuff lol there were ufos as well that i was looking at and then they were where i couldnt see them cause there were like 2 or three and i had to move to the second window and seen them in a reflection of them moving.

heres the other

okay ummmm before i get into the reply i need to say this as i just woke and am still trying to focus. the dream i had just last night was me in a room but i think someone or something was warning me about the house i was in it had a spirit that was negative but wasnt violent? idk anyways i was in the room and i dont even know how to explain this one buuuut ummm it was as if i began to interact with it? if that makes any sense...not talking to it but interacting and not in a good way. i think when whoever was explaining to me what this was i remember seeing ummm i guess you could imagine a white piece of paper with a line directly in the middle with an area in the center of the line that was shaped somewhat like a static oval? and how this spirit would react with anyone alive and breathing that it would cause you to fall asleep i forget what kind spirit that might be....anyways it was trying to do that to me but it wasnt able to i could "fight" it off i guess you could say? and i then told someone in dream state that we should try and figure out what this is. so we used one of those tri pronged rods that you find water? it was a bit like that but we were using it on the floor around us a bit like you would in a ouji board but with no letters or numbers. then fast forward past that i remember being in a forest and trying to build a shelter and protecting myself by physically drawing on the ground a square around me, i thought they were suppose to be circles, anyways lol making these squares and being told that they have to be thick and not thin as the spirit will break it easily.....and that was about it....now mind you...ive NEVER dealt with this in the waking life at all and never truly dabbed in any kind of whatever practice like this whatsoever so your guess is as good as mine as far as all of this is true or not...oh and i was very nervous and would usually leave a room if it had a spirit in my dreams cuz they do tend to be alot more violent and scarier but i didnt this time...proud of myself lol

there were other dreams but not as ummmm intense?? lol

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Welcome to life outside of the box, I believe you have taken your first steps of a very very long road of discovery.

Just to add: - When meditating there is a fine line between GOOD and BAD. It is essential to ground yourself at all times.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

ground myself? i dont quite understan...please explain?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by soldier8828

ground myself? i dont quite understan...please explain?

The fact that you can remember so much detail of your dreams suggests a wakening process.

Its all very well playing around at first because its new fun and something "wonderfully wierd' however, when all that simmers down and you start concentrating you will start to experience what I call life outside of the box. As in any foreign place you should always be careful and protect yourself against anything that may not be in your best interest. Trust has to be earned.

You wouldn't give all your money and posessions to a complete stranger would you?

Well in everything in life there are good things and bad things, Now that you have opened the door through meditation you need to know within yourself which side your on.

Grounding is making sure you don't forget which side your on, therefore, your mind cannot be swayed and you will stay firmly on this earth.

I suggest getting a book on the subject of meditation/channeling

[edit on 4-8-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

well why get a book when i could just pick all the brains of the teachers on ATS? lol jk i would like to get a lot more feedback from an variety of different people and they're interpretations. As far as channeling goes what exactly would a good person like myself want to avoid with such things?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Yea you are in the astral planes but it seems to me like your mind is set on achieving some kind of connection with the dead? Conversing with the dead in dreams is very common so it's nothing to get freaked out about.
NOTE: Sometimes you may experience waking up but being completely paralyzed. The best thing to do here is pray (If your religious of course) or call out (in your head i mean you are paralyzed) for someone who's there for you living or dead.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sunshadow

the last thing that you said about being paralyzed its really funny that you say this because this has happened to me 2 times in my life and scared me quite a bit. the first time this happened i was like 16 or 17 and the second time this happened was when i was deployed. hmmmm. and yes i do believe deeply in God & Jesus but don't follow religion. And im not too sure about looking into the dead thing so much i don't have any really big fascination with them.

also a buddy of mine who has a lot more knowledge on these things told me that i need to concetrate on my hand as much as possible while im there in the astral in order to further myself spiritually, which im still having a problem with. Any other suggestions?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Welcome to life outside of the box, I believe you have taken your first steps of a very very long road of discovery.

Just to add: - When meditating there is a fine line between GOOD and BAD. It is essential to ground yourself at all times.

Ground yourself in Love while meditating and you will never have any major problems.

In other words..Be Love..

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Okay, I'm no New ager self proclaimed goo roo.... I've been in the astral plain, and have lucid dreams frequently.

What I do is as follows. I do meditate...right side brain create an exotic land of wonders........ It's always the same blueprint.... Things always add, or upgrade, but the basics are the same.

I'll lie in bed with the same blueprint to concentrate on. I am in that place in my mind. I'll do that for around 25 minutes, and then stop the drill.

From there I'll begin to meditate that my body is getting light as a feather, and I'm lifting off the ground. Once off the bed, and out of the bed I am flying. I leave the house into the dreamscape that I was in as mentioned above.

From there I'll imagine until asleep. From there HUGE lucid dreams. I am a bit lazy, and don't do the above as often as I should, but it has made my dreams very lucid over all.

Star, and flag

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

okay thank you~! any more ideas? im really eager to learn about this stuff!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
also let me add something...just this morning i remember having a really really fun dream about hangliding...i looked it up in dream dictionary and it means to be spiritually free? any inputs?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by soldier8828

okay so just a random quistion how often do people "meet" there spirit guide? i think i may have remembered him from last night i think i was astral again but how hard is it, or how hard would i have to concentrate in order to accomplish this? or does he just think i may not be ready yet?

top topics

join