It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greatest Story Ever Denied

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Looking for more references on a post I am working on for ATS, I came across this while looking for UFO's in our history. Frankly I dont really care if its been posted and debated already. there are still those that have not seen this. I had not.
Now. To me, with most of the names that are mentioned, in here, it seemed rather important... other than Steven Greer.. sell out.
Here it is:
video.google.com...

Now. after having watched this I am left with two thoughts in relation to disclosure.
1) this so called shadow government.. allegedly headed by the US ch-Air Force, I think maybe the main reason they (yes the infamous they meaning the powers that be) realise they will lose all their precious power, and riches. So they do everything in their power to keep the problems from reaching earth.
2) perhaps these so called Aliens, cannot come here until we all 'want' them to. perhaps we have to collectively want them to come here. Which would explain why it is illegal in most countries to send messages into space.

thoughts?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

At this time of year, it's worth posting videos like these. A lot of younger members get a broad view of the UFO subject. It's this sort of presentation that captures the imagination. When I was a kid, it was magazines...now it's video.

The best fans of UFOs will go on to check some of the claims and sources. Escamilla, Stone, White Sands 'UFO' crash etc. A lot of stuff here is misrepresented, but when we go looking for the facts, (get over the pi***d off feeling of the taste of BS), there's a lot of solid evidence out there.

Regarding the question of whether aliens can't come here without collective permission? I see it as a very astute calculation by the Disclosure/Paradigm Research/X-Con backers to generate income. It's part of their brand to sell this idea. They essentially imply that without US acknowledgment, possibly advanced ET technology is unable to make itself known. IMO that places a level of importance on the US that doesn't exist. The guys know this and have an indefinite window of opportunity to rake in the dollars...Backers for 2010

UFOs have been extensively documented in many countries. Official reports describe jets being scrambled, credible witness sightings of UFOs on land. Pilots and aircrew report being followed by UFOs. Rendlesham Forest, Malmstrom, Belgian UFO wave, Washington 1952, Hudson Valley, Colares '77 etc. They haven't 'landed' and let themselves be identified yet.

If these things are ET intelligence with clearly advanced technology, they can make themselves known whenever they damn please. We can't catch them, see them, shoot them, outfly or stop them unless they choose to do so. There's way more to the story than simple 'nuts and bolts' flying saucers.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I completely agree. But my thought isnt so much they cant come because we said no, its more.... pseudo prime directive. Was that a condition of return in the old days. That when we are spiritually matured enough, we will invite them to come back, as opposed to an all out invasion, or what have you. I cannot see any logic in making laws where people cannot send messages into space, unless the makers of these laws are worried we may trigger an interstellar problem. Which in and of itself is proof enough that something is out there. or with scenario 1) the PTB stand to lose their precious power if these things come here and inform us on how to make our own free energy as it is here already. We just refuse to allow it to be put together.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

AFAIK the attempt to ban signals being sent into space to attract the attention of 'visitors' wasn't ratified. A Russian SETI guy, Alex Zaitsev, has been doing just that. The argument about whether it should be allowed was focused on 'consensus.'

As far as the SETI guys are concerned, there's no evidence whatsoever that there's life out there. In that sense, shouting into space to anything that's listening can be a dangerous thing to do. Who knows how friendly or hungry the listeners might be? If we were in bear country at night, would we be hollering and cooking up casserole on the fire? We'd likely be quiet, hang our food from a high branch and wait until daylight to see better.

The argument against solo-SETI attempts is that we don''t know what they could attract and it's not up to an individual to make the decision. To go 'bear country' again...if one of a camping party decided to put us all at risk...they'd get some trouble. Of course...what they really mean by consensus is that a small handful of nations do it their way and damn the rest.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
As for people caring about citizens or governments communicating with the beings in the UFOs, most are more concerned with buying that new car or which is better football, NFL, AFL or even CFL.

Unfortunately, for people to care, to sit up and take notice, they first have to acknowledge the fact that UFOs exist. Whether intergalactic or inter-dimensional makes no difference at this point. I'd like to see more "mainstream" media coverage of the UFO files that are being released by the various other countries. I don't know if anyone is following any of the UFO news websites but I find it astounding that a little country like England has at least 10 published reported sightings a day. Compare that with a country the size of the U.S.A. and you have to wonder if the majority of U.S. sightings are going unreported or, OR, is the U.S., the "old money" families (we all know who they are) that control the mainstream media, are they quashing the majority of reports that are made. Kinda makes ya wonder don't it? Makes you wonder just how much money they stand to make by keeping any and all new Alien technologies to themselves? Technologies gleaned from downed UFOs, reverse engineered and possibly, if the time is right, doled out to the consumer in dribs and drabs, under the guise of new developments from one of their own technologically advanced companies.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Greer talked to Bill Lyne and didn't use any of his material.
Why plead to have the truth come out of the Illuminati, just put it out.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
well all, I highly recommend you watch that video. Secondly to the question of majour media and americans sitting at the telly, Well lad.. why dont WE put it out there? I mean seriously. you cannot come up with ONE good excuse as to why we could not do this. Sure, it takes a bit of trust, and money, but in the end, even buying a slot on some telly programme, for a moment, putting together ALL the evidence, and make a serious investigation of this. It does not mean we have to batter every person that says no, and Really we can do it anywhere. be it online, or in England, or Holland, Where ever. it will get out, and many will, upon seeing the subject, want to see this. There are four MAIN things needed, evidence, proof, organisation, and intellect. everything else is secondary when you think about it.

new topics

top topics

join