It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Son 'changed' as he stabbed mum

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeasahtheseer
I'm not a person that sees conspiracies in everything but it seems in the last few years there is more and more cases of this! It seems the more technology improves or whatever there is more and more cases like this. I think it could be the governments of the world testing out some kind of mind control type thing, probably through radio and television and stuff.

And of course a lot of these cases are just mentally ill folks, too.

Its freaky stuff if you really start thinking about it.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

after i read this i thought of 'fringe' the tv show.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
After reading most posts in this thread (I apologize if I missed some) I am actually surprised no one mentioned that the mother didn't recognize his own son aside from the OP.

All this talk about schizophrenia and drug use, nobody bothered to discuss the mother?

What I find the most fascinating about this story is the mother!!! Even more fascinating is that nobody noticed this!!!

Come on people! This is the crux of the story! If this wasn't a breaking alternative news, this would be in the paranormal board.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
After reading most posts in this thread (I apologize if I missed some) I am actually surprised no one mentioned that the mother didn't recognize his own son aside from the OP.

well she didn't recognise his voice but when people are emotional, their voice changes and i didn't think it was that significant. when you consider that her son attacked her and killed her husband, she might be in some level of emotional shock. it's possible she's remembering it is such a way as to make it more acceptable to her.

at the same time, it's a story that makes me feel a bit uncomfortable somehow.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by pieman

Well she said that she didn't recognize his face. I think that is pretty significant.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I have just one thing to say about all of this...

HAARP

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Personally, i would have to look into the effects of our daily grind here on Earth. Immunizations with unknown and know killer diseases embedded into each and ever vial, the air being polluted with unknown substances, the food chain being #ed with, however the most believable for this scenario imho would have to be ELF waves and towers and how easy it is to mess with a human beings basic genetic chemistry using radio waves and what other abuses they've stolen from the Humanity gene pool of genius' good and honest work such as Tesla. So, i would definately go with that... brain waves and dna can easily be messed with which is why the planet is so screwed up right now.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
The darkside is very, very real. And for anyone who has personally experience what it can do, this is really an understatement.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Sometimes we tread where we ought not tread. Sometimes we read what we ought not read.

[edit on 8/7/2009 by thoughtplacebo]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join