It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Son 'changed' as he stabbed mum

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Okay what the hell.

Same thing happened in my town yesterday. Boy flipped out on his mom and stabbed her with a BBQ knife, police show up and drop the kid. It's too weird that these two things happened so close to each other.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SailorinAZ

I believe that demonic possession, in a sense, is on the rise. We are living in a remarkable period. The viewpoints of both women and men are are being put out there. The Logos and the Pathos are frantically trying to unite. Of course, those who are not open to love, to submit to the awareness of all is interconnected, those tend to unite these emotional and logical forces in a myopic way, or not unite at all, to remain divided. Of course, there are those who wish to see either the Logos or the Pathos in supremacy over the other. The Logos in supremacy is not really the Logos, it is Logo blocking the view of the true Logos. It is control for the sake of control. The Pathos in supremacy is not the Pathos, it is a wanton desire for sensual experience without regard of where that takes us. As already stated, when the myopic Logos and the myopic Pathos unite, both with disregard for the other, it creates pathology, or demonic-type awareness. It is destruction epitomized. When the developed Logos and Pathos unite, it creates an awareness not unlike Christ. I believe that is why there is all this talk about end times nowadays. We are in end times, in a sense. We are birthing a new dimension of awareness. Before that happens, the myopic masculine and the myopic feminine will battle it out, destroying as much as is necessary for society to hit a collective rock bottom. The Beast will become manifest. We will then be aware of our only choice. We will then truly unite, transcending our illusory division. The division was a necessary stepping stone, however. We are in times of unity. Depending on the perspective of the unity, however, it is either creative or destructive. I think it is obvious that the destructive appears first, as many people must burn themselves in order to avoid the same stupid mistakes.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Staff Notice:

Please refrain from the discussion of illegal substances, personal use, and the creation and effects of controlled substances.

Thank You.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
One word: DBTV

Stop watching.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TurkeyBurgers

Unfortunately, our understanding of mental illness as a people is very limited. Though we can identify various types and the parts of the brain associated, that's about it. For all we know, mental illness IS possession, I don't believe it is, just sayin'.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

I've seen lots of mentally ill people walking around lately.. i was in Manchester on Monday and i saw this guy wearing a hood saying "Yes..Yes master, it is ready.. we will return.. yes, anything for you master"

i got creeped out especially later on when i saw someone else a woman this time saying "Yes master, take me give me your power and lust, please master i love you, i want you"

something is going on. keep your eyes open and your ears! something big is coming i've been feeling it since mid 2008

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

Not being a druggie, I am not sure what 'P' is - that is how it is referred to here in NZ.

But it has sent certain people totally mental and then they committed torture and murder.

I think it is some kind of amphetamine.

Please, someone, explain what P is?

So you freely admit you have no idea what you are talking about and thus are spreading disinformation.

Is that about right?

Vas

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TurkeyBurgers

I do not think that we have devised any testing methods to determine if someone is infected with a "Demon" or if the Devil is controlling peoples actions and thoughts.

I was led to believe that if a person is gay, they have been infected by the homosexual demon, surely being gay is a good test of demonic possession?

If not, what the hell have the xtians been exorcising all this time ?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

i was in Manchester on Monday and i saw this guy wearing a hood saying "Yes..Yes master, it is ready.. we will return.. yes, anything for you master"

He was probably a runner using blue tooth to speak to his dealer who was humping his girlfriend at the time.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I wonder what medication all these poor soul's were on ?

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

Are you joking? That really happened? You've got to be pulling our legs! If not, holy cow, I'm creeped out.

Here's my take:

This is too weird and often for it to just be some mentally ill people. They can't all be isolated incidents. It has to be something setting these people off. And a lot of them are kids. That's the craziest part. Or, it goes completely the other way and it some old guy whose supposedly just plain had it.

So, I think it's chemicals/mind control (sleepers)/dimensional interference.

Chemicals:

Something in the air or food supply. It's hard to say exactly what but they spray crap on our food and they spray crap in our air. Also, as other posters have suggested, it could be prescription drugs doing this. I wonder if there's been any data collected on this.

Mind control:

In this thread a whistleblower suggests the CIA is implanting these chips into people known as "ghosts" (off the radar) to carry out acts of violence and murder. This could easily explain people hearing voices.

Dimensional interference:

This is getting a little "out there" (as if the last one wasn't right?!) but some say that the "veil" between the dimensions is thinning. Not only are people communicating with benevolent entities, but it's entirely possible people are being contacted by malevolent entities. Who freaking knows.

This worlds so out of whack that I could be "unicorns gone wild" for all I freaking know.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
reply to post by ALLis0NE

so you are telling me that that technology could not be used to make someone "hear voices"?

Depends what you mean by "hear voices". That saying can be used in two different ways. "I hear voices in my ear", or "I hear voices in my head". Yes it can be used to "hear voices in your ear", but not "in your head". One will be external, the other internal. No, vibrating bones will not work the same, because it will not be "in your head (thoughts)", it will still be you ear that pics up the sound and processes it.

Using sound technology would NOT be feasible because just like surround sound, you will be able to detect the direction the sound came from, giving away the position of the device. Also, sound is the vibration of a medium, the voice will go away when you enter sound proof places, or if you use a sound canceling device. A sound canceling device is a speaker and microphone array that detects sounds and plays the exact opposite sounds to cancel out sounds...

So your answer? No, technology could not be used to "hear voices in your head", but maybe "to hear voices in your ear", and you would have to be a complete idiot to fall for it.

Your thoughts are chemical, electrical, pulses. No device can fake your thoughts, because everyone is not wired the same, or has the same chemical, electrical reactions.

Sorry to burst you conspiracy bubble.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Ive only read the first page and some of this page,I just wanted to say that when I was 18 I had an injection of vallium and so many hours later I went through very much the same with the deep voice and changing of my face,I even heard another womens voice change,,I could feel the change in my voice box,,this happened seconds after I had a near death experience.

If anyone wants to read the whole of that story heres the link

Click here

Anyway when I was 26 started dabbling in drugs,,then 1999 diagnosed with psychosis,,2003 schizo effective disorder,2004 bipolar with psychotic symptoms and now this May gone back to shizo effective,,,in Sept o7 when I was admitted a Priest did an exorcism and 2 evil spirits was released from me.

I also have another friend with bipolar who had an exorcism and an evil spirit released from her.

I do think that people with mental illness's are more prone to possession,,the mind goes and leaving it vunverable to possession.

Also Ive always had the voices for 10 yrs and at the beginning they did tell me to harm myself and others but I kinda believed anyway that it was just nuisance spirits trying to tag on,,I just said no all the time,,,for 9 years Ive had positive voices and funny ones.

Oh and a Sister in May tried to bless me and I snarled at her while in hospitial,,she knew about the Priest in Sept and what he did,,the next day she came to me with a bottle of Holy Water and said to bless myself.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Alienmindflare]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alienmindflare
Ive only read the first page and some of this page,I just wanted to say that when I was 18 I had an injection of vallium and so many hours later I went through very much the same with the deep voice and changing of my face,I even heard another womens voice change,,I could feel the change in my voice box,,this happened seconds after I had a near death experience.

If anyone wants to read the whole of that story heres the link

Click here

Anyway when I was 26 started dabbling in drugs,,then 1999 diagnosed with psychosis,,2003 schizo effective disorder,2004 bipolar with psychotic symptoms and now this May gone back to shizo effective,,,in Sept o7 when I was admitted a Priest did an exorcism and 2 evil spirits was released from me.

I also have another friend with bipolar who had an exorcism and an evil spirit released from her.

I do think that people with mental illness's are more prone to possession,,the mind goes and leaving it vunverable to possession.

Also Ive always had the voices for 10 yrs and at the beginning they did tell me to harm myself and others but I kinda believed anyway that it was just nuisance spirits trying to tag on,,I just said no all the time,,,for 9 years Ive had positive voices and funny ones.

Oh and a Sister in May tried to bless me and I snarled at her while in hospitial,,she knew about the Priest in Sept and what he did,,the next day she came to me with a bottle of Holy Water and said to bless myself.

That was most likely because valium is a benzo and benzos are known to make people hallucinate..etc. At the end of last year I was on one called Ativan for anxiety which is supposedly the weakest benzo and it would make me totally hallucinate, it was really scary. I'd see bugs crawling on everything, it was really weird. I also would have auditory hallucinations. I never took more than normal dose or anything. I only took them for 1 week and stopped. That was the only time I've ever hallucinated so I'm sure it was the ativan.

Anyways your stories interesting, I just wanted to share my experience with that particular kind of drug. I don't know if I believe in demons or not but in your case, and I'm not trying to be rude, but it sounds like classic posession.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

[edit on 4-8-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

Hi,,yeh I do think 98% of what happened to me to be the vallium but the only thing I saw was demons and my dead grandad,,oh and the rams head,,if you read my story you would have read that I saw my grandad as clear as day in a mirror but when I turned he wasnt there.

thanx for your post

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienmindflare

Very interesting story indeed. You said a Priest exorcised you and two demons were expelled as a result? Your story would seem to have some authenticity, because I know from being a lapse Catholic, Priests don't perform exorcisms on just anyone.

They have to present the case to the diocese bishop. In most cases they are handled with scientific methods and modern psychiatry. However, whatever you were experiencing must have really disturbed that priest and the bishop. What do you think seeing your Grandfather meant? That is what struck me from your account. If you would like to share anymore of your story I am interested in reading. Thanks for sharing your personal experience on the topic.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

Hi Jake,,It wasnt like the exorcisms on tele,,there was just me and him in the room,I didnt need to be pinned down or anything,and it was planned that he do that a couple or a day before,I had names for these 2 evil spirits,,,Hitler and Oliver Cromwell,,and theres another story with Oliver,,he used to pass through my grandads house on his travels and when I was very young me and my sister was trapped inside the bed,,,everytime I go into hospital Im so afraid to sleep because Hitler wants to strangle me and Oliver suffocate me.Ive woke with my hands around my neck a few times in there.

oh and when Hitler left me I bauled my eyes out,,but with Oliver he wasnt sorry and I feel he left me and found someone else.
After it I felt empty in my heart,,a big gap gone.

Anyway what happened with seeing my grandad in the mirror and the demons and me having that deep voice happened when I was 18,,Im 38 now and had the exocism 2 years ago,,and the Sister tried blessing me this May.

For a few months before the demon incident I was heavily into my dreams,waking up most nights writing them down,trying to anaylse them,,I remember alot of the dreams wasnt nice at all,,I had dreams of my grandad floating in my bedroom with a shotgun saying,,I want you to come with me,,then he goes to shoot and I wake up,,another dream was about him and again he tried to shoot me.

I dont know why I saw him,but also he was holding my 8day old nephew that died a few months before and gave me a message for my sister.When I got back from that holiday of course everyone thought I was mad,,,,still do lol

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Mod Note: Off Topic Post Removed.

[edit on 8/4/2009 by AshleyD]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
This might be just more testing of the scums direct mind control devices - if you can get someone to kill thier mother, then you can get people to do anything.

If there is a lot of it happening - maybe there is an underlying cause.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join