It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sodomized to Protect Our Freedoms

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by open_eyeballs

Well if I were you mate I'd be quiet, I've realised my perspective change so happy days. Stay quiet, if you want to argue about torture then start another thread and I'll be happy to oblige.

Otherwise I have made ammends in this argument, if you would like to debate further then so be it...

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I've heard about the Abu Ghraib sodomy incidences, and several of those were of children. The first incidence I heard about was given by a reputable journalist (Seymour Hersh, I believe it was) and this was of little boys (younger than ten) being sodomized in front of women including their mothers and this was recorded on video and presented by Hersh at… I think it was a university. I don't remember all the details, but there was another incidence of a translator sodomizing a young boy with a female soldier recording it. The women were also raped. I read that was one of the official reasons why the CIA torture data was withheld from the public. This is the first I've heard of a fully grown man being sodomized and the first incidence I've heard of it being done with inanimate objects like a broom or rifle or whatever it was he said it was. All of the above were soldier-to-prisoner rape. No other foreign objects, to the best of my knowledge, except for cameras. And these were innocent people. There weren't any international terrorists in Iraq. These people were being torture-raped until they ADMITTED a connection between Iraq and Afghanistan. Torture is wholly ineffective in obtaining reliable data and only degrades and dehumanized all parties involved.

My safety is not being threatened by the men women and children from the Middle East. Hell, the 19 highjackers were also identity thieves. The one passport we found in the WTC rubble for a highjacker was a man who was still alive. The media tracked him down and everything. He was pretty confused and said he didn't even know how to fly a plane. There also has never been any empirical evidence to prove or even suggest Osama Bin Laden's involvement, besides a couple questionable video tapes we "found", one of which being the "October Surprise" of 2004. Hoaxes or not, these tapes were the only evidence EVER linking Osama to ANY of this and we didn't find them until the troops were already deployed.

And even IF it is like they said on the news, that Osama and the 19 highjackers from Afghanistan did this, that still doesn't justify entering an illegal war with Iraq and torture-raping innocent men, women and children. But if any of you are really that scared of the big bad Muslim terrorists, then there's nothing I can say or do to convince you otherwise. Living in fear is a personal choice, once which I chose not to exercise. Regardless of how scared you are, those innocent people were in a state of fear you've never even DREAMED of.

I know this is not the way most of you feel, but some of you honestly believe that we've been torturing guilty individuals. Check this out: In America, the country you're so proud of, the law of the land is "Innocent Until Proven Guilty" and it really wasn't until dear old Bushy started dismantling the constitution, along with our civil liberties, that the rules changed. Moreover, this very website's motto is "denying ignorance" and while that's a doubly negative verbiage, the underlying principal is that it is our job as good denizens of ATS to correct erroneous misinformed individuals when it comes to their arrogant dumbass redneck ignorance of reality.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by heyo

reply to post by heyo

So am I to gather from this that you and others were sodomized with shampoo bottles in a locker room and thought nothing of it? Wedgies I can understand. Getting your head dunked in the toilet, sure. Ben-Gay in the jock strap; a classic. Getting things shoved up your posterior is simply not a common part of the American high school athletics experience, and if you're telling the truth here, something I find very doubtful, please seek counseling ASAP.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Where did terrorism come from? This is the question everyone should be asking! Number 2 on the list if I recall.

In my opinion it's Patriosm.

If China invaded the US tomorrow, started bombing cities & sent troops on the street. How many Patriotic Americans would stand up and fight them? If a missile hit your house and killed your family would you not have a desire for revenge? Would you not vow to avenge the deaths of your loved ones? I'm sure a lot of you would answer yes to this without hesitation. A few would even dedicate their life to the goal.

Now imagine you were born and raised in Iraq or another Middle-Eastern country. And now it's the US whose invading you, bombing your houses, and troops are sweeping your country. Do you think you would try to defend your country? Is the US the only country whose citizens are patriotic to them? God no! People would fight and die for their country all over the world.

You know a lot of these so called "terrorists" like to think of themselves as freedom fighters.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by NathanNewZealand
reply to post by Exuberant1

If a terrorist is endangering YOUR life and the lives of all of YOUR loved ones by withholding information, then do whatever it takes to get that information out of the *SNIP* mongrel and save those lives.

Too many weak, left-wing, politically-correct, do-gooders will be the downfall of this marvelous society.

Mod Edit: Hold off on the foul language please. Cheers -alien

[edit on 5-8-2009 by alien]
:

Terrorism lol, have you and your loved ones been troubled by terrorism lol, wake up man, you guys are the terrorists. You, and your type, are the very problem. How you can condone this brutal and inhumane torture says so much about you as an individual. You are brainwashed, not the brightest star in the sky, and have more than a passing interest in homo-erotisism. In fact, if your brain was made of dynamite you would struggle to blow your nose. You should sign up for the army, you are exactly what they are looking for. But you've served before, obviously lol.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by shedhead]

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Lest we forget,

Only the worst kind of scumbag can excuse himself by saying, "I'm incrementally better than the Taliban."

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join