It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Sodomized to Protect Our Freedoms

page: 6
18
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
reply to post by Exuberant1
 


Absolutely sickening...

It's f****** disgusting we have our usual crew of do-gooders supporting terrorists.

I couldn't give a flying flip (to put it nicely), yeah if I bumped into a terrorist that wanted to hurt/harm/kill/torture anyone then of course I'd make him pay for it.

I'd rape someone stupid if they wanted to hurt my family... sorry but if people are willing to give it then they should be willing to take it.

It's this soft attitude thats allowing half of the crimes to be committed in the first place.

Bring it on...

Waiting for the PC crew to reply....



What are you insane? You would rape someone stupid if they wanted to hurt your family? What makes you come out with # like that?

I have a feeling some of you guys would be better off at stormfront or something, or maybe a site for closet homosexuals.

What soft attitude? The attidtude of not raping people to extract info that not that important.

So are you pro-rape for interrogation guys really thinking lives are being saved by this? How many rapes does it take to save one innocent life?

Iam sorry, but this site is going nuts with mad, angry right wing sheep right now.




posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by NathanNewZealand
 


Since Nathan, I do undertstand your point of view

And very well, I think.

Nobody, cares really about an individual tortured.

And we must acknowledge; that if it is a fault to some individuals.

It's not the fault of all. But what if- the top leaders don't react against.

More, you would like us to believe in the ''Clash of civilisations''.



I think, it is only a stupid way in order to get us more in some wars.

Since we still don't know why we are there ( afhganistan- Iraq)

Really, It amazed me that no shame is expressed over torture.

And somehow I realize, why I shouldn't be surprised.

Eliminated them, kill them, torture them, rape them.

Let's be be happy, isn't.



Nathan, Where have you been thaught, to think like that.







posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Originally posted by Exuberant1

The safety of the Nation has been used to justify these hellish acts of rape and torture.



That would be horrible if it were true. It is not.

The truth? A handful of bad people committed atrocities. Those who were caught or exposed were punished. They did this of their own volition.

The Lie? It was policy.


Sorry but you are wrong.

The last administration admitted and condoned the use of torture in the way of water boarding. If they admit to that then they no doubt condoned the other forms of torture,

They didn't sodomize just this guy, they sodomized children in front of parents too.

I don't like what my country has become...I really hate having to pay taxes for all this insanity.

Maybe Martin Luther King Jr. was right. He said if we dont change our ways God will turn his back on us. I think God turned his back on us during the 80's when goofy Reagan began the make the rich richer campaign and we are just now seeing the end result.

Our country is morally and mentally bankrupt. I am seriously thinking of moving to Canada or something.



posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by NathanNewZealand
reply to post by Exuberant1
 


If a terrorist is endangering YOUR life and the lives of all of YOUR loved ones by withholding information, then do whatever it takes to get that information out of the f**ken mongrel and save those lives.

Too many weak, left-wing, politically-correct, do-gooders will be the downfall of this marvelous society.


If one of YOUR loved ones is attacked by a crazed dog, do you blame the dog? Or do you blame the person who was beating and mistreating that dog? I'm gonna hazard a guess that you would blame the person.

So why when one of YOUR loved ones is attacked by a terrorist, do you blame the terrorist? And not the greedy, rich, white man who sent the troops (probably more of YOUR loved ones) to invade the terrorist's country, bomb his villages and murder HIS loved ones? All to protect that rich, white mans property/power.

I just really grinds my gears when people like this think it is totally acceptable to f**k with these third world countries, who before we got there had done NOTHING to us, and then have the audacity to get pissed off when they start biting back.

And besides, torture only works when you KNOW the person your torturing has the information. If you think he MAY have the information, you can't trust anything he says because he could just be saying it to get you to stop.

Finally, what 'marvelous' society would you be referring to? The one that does these disgusting things to innocent people? The one where powerful elites are aloud to destroy our economy to protect their own wealth? The one where the elites are aloud to rape the earth and destroy our environment in the name of progress? The one where thousands of sick people are left to rot and die on the streets because they can't AFFORD health care? The one where people are beaten and murdered because of the color of their skin? Yes, quite a 'marvelous' society indeed.



posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
If you live in a western country you are being sodomized byyour government everyday - but most people sem to think its normal - or inevitable.

When are people going to realize that they are being abused and it is time to rise up and kill the oppressors of the entire world?

Make sure you know who the enemy is - many can be found on the boards of directors of tyhe largest companies of the world - but these are only the first rung - those above them are the ones who ned the bromstick treatment, and finally the guillotine.



posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Originally posted by Exuberant1

The safety of the Nation has been used to justify these hellish acts of rape and torture.



That would be horrible if it were true. It is not.

The truth? A handful of bad people committed atrocities. Those who were caught or exposed were punished. They did this of their own volition.

The Lie? It was policy.

Anyone who believes the entire military is running around raping the enemy is clearly delusional. Brainwashed by people with bad intentions. Keep us at each others throat with lies from both sides and they control us.

Then we have those who know right up front they are lying. These are our future Politicians


One can only stand in wonder at the hate that drives this nonsense. It is far more dangerous than even the Terrorists themselves. One might as well directly support the Terrorists openly instead of hiding behind this veil of deception and propaganda.


Excellently stated. I could not agree more. I wish more people thought about these things as critically as you have.



posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by essanance

Originally posted by NathanNewZealand
reply to post by Exuberant1
 


If a terrorist is endangering YOUR life and the lives of all of YOUR loved ones by withholding information, then do whatever it takes to get that information out of the f**ken mongrel and save those lives.

Too many weak, left-wing, politically-correct, do-gooders will be the downfall of this marvelous society.


AGreed ,do you think for one minute if the Islamic Fanatics had the ability to kill and torture every single American that they wouldnt ?You can not negotiate with people who believe that there religion states that they are to rule the world and islam is the only true religion .Torture , look at religions over the past 2000 years ,do you think there hands are clean on any side .As long as man is mortal and full of emotions and religious BS the cycle will never end .

[edit on 4-8-2009 by essanance]


Let's hope that you're never on the receiving end of what you condone. You're living in a bubble that you think cannot be popped. Your actions will dictate your end, I promise you that.



posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
You aren't getting my point. I had friends that were sodomized by a shampoo bottle. They didn't run around whining about it, they joked about it, at hockey practice, let alone it being a consequence of war.


I apologise, but I agree, I am not getting your point. Your friends decided to sodomise another friend with a shampoo bottle and said friend laughed about it. How did this even ocurr? Did your friend invite the others to insert the bottle in his body? Did they have to in any way restrain him? Did he prior or during complain in any way or was he laughing throughout? He was unless, he invited them to do it, raped, ableit by a foreign object, it is still rape unless he consented to the violation. That he saw the futility of making a fuss or doing anything other than laugh it up does not make it any less of a rape. Have you ever inserted or had inserted a shampoo bottle into your anus? It is not that easy to do, and whether there is blood immediately, he still would most likely have bled later. Can you imagine how uneasy he would have felt bleeding, and considering the shame that he would have felt telling his doctor why he was bleeding, worried about reall damage but silent because of the shame? How many times in your life have you laughed to conceal your true feelings?


Originally posted by heyo
If said buddies were in war I'd imagine they would look for any and every opportunity to belittle their aggressors, one being, take advantage of the state of the media in regards to their treatment and milk it to the fullest.


Do you know I've read the Art of War and I don't remember the section on sodomising your opponent? Admittedly there is no section on other forms of rape either. When your opponent is captive you have no need of humiliation, other than as a means to satisfy your own inadequacies, truly only the inadequate and ineffectual commit acts like these against others in a weaker position to themselves. It is sick to want to inflict unnecessary pain, it is sick to want to shove things up other people's anus's for self-amusement without their consent.



Originally posted by heyo
these guys make you feel bad simply because they've learned that they have the ability to make you feel bad. It is not a religious or political thing, it is just logical. This is how they can hurt you the most, if at all, by guilt tripping you in front of the world.


I have nothing to feel guilty about and I don't feel bad. The man in question is to be admired, especially given his cultural background, in his culture, being anally violated isn't a laugh amongst mates, it is the same as it is to me, a violation. I, like the OP, merely take offence that tax payers money is paying the wages of rapists and funding a war of attrition against a people from a stance of moral justification. People in glass houses throwing stones. Hypocracy. And in ample portions. Plus I worry about all you guys who think it is something to be brushed off, that complaining about rape and torture is for pussies. This man while in the charge of the military was the victim of a crime and as such should be given due process, I don't see any ambiguity or extenuating circumstances that would change my perspective on that.



posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by unnamed person
Well if it's the only way to get information then so be it. I don't like it when a person get's raped, but if it means saving the life of millions of people then so be it. Just remember it were me doing the torture I would use their religion against them. I would use all this to my advantage. Can't touch pork, then I would have a pig in the room with me. So before you say it's wrong, remember they do this or you, your family, everyone you know could end up dead one day because of these scum bags, all because you disagree with getting information any way possible.


Hmmm...how do you know that we aren't the scumbags? I bet that thought never occurred to you. You might want to study the VERY available history that exists that may explain THEIR behavior.

You could probably start with the "Islamic Revolution" where we abandoned the Muslim people after we claimed to support them in their efforts to gain independence. Or, you might want to look up "The Iran Contra Affairs," Where we sold weapons to one Muslim country so that they could irradicate another. You might want to check and see how we supported and funded Osama Bin Laden against the Russians until the cold war ended and then WE chose to re-nig on our many false promises. Or, you might want to revisit The Iran Contra Affairs to get the full history on the U.S.'s current policy against Iraq. WE (The United States) were busted for selling WMD to Sadaam Hussein (Iraq) and then created a cute little war named Operation Desert Storm. You wanna know what's REALLY interesting about that?...We didn't intervene against Sadaam until he decided to invade our financial interests in Kuwait. So, in other words...The American tax dollars were spent and misappropriated by the billions to help fund a warlord who was killing his own people as well as millions of INNOCENT Iranians with OUR financing and weapons (FACT). We knew about it and didn't care until he decided to affect our cash flow...that's the bottom line. We kept all of his atrocities under the radar until he decided to invade our oil supply in Kuwait, and then we later used our previously found knowledge against him as propaganda that would be publically touted as a cause for war.

Are you really fooled by everything that the media tells you? Its all about money. And your fears of a supposed never ending HOLY WAR help to feed the machine that keeps the wealthy in power, and you constantly guessing. If you haven't pegged the source of the problem by now, then you are a part of it.

The problem isn't the Muslims...its the politicians. The terrorists aren't the problem (although they don't help very much with the situation), they are merely reacting against the aggressive nature of greed. And I guarantee you this...if another country were to invade our homeland and we were to resist, what is the first word that they would use against us to justify their actions? TERRORISTS!!! The second word would be INSURGENTS. And to think...when we won our independence from the British, they used those very words against us.

If you support the use of torture, then I pray that you are fortunate enough to experience the very thing that you condone. Its only fair, and quite Karmatic at the same time.

Here's my logic on that...I condone sex, therefore I would like to experience it. So, I hope that you get to feel the very thing that you support and Do unto others as you have them to unto you.





[edit on 5-8-2009 by EvolvedMinistry]



posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Okay I'm posting this for clarification because when my previous posts make me look like I condone rape.

Firstly, rape is wrong! I believe that more than anyone and I have had personal experience in dealing with a rape case so I think I know what I'm talking about.

When I said I would rape anyone would hurt my family I didn't mean that literally. But let me be 100% clear, if anyone tried to injure/kill my family I would do the same back to them.

This is called self defence is it not? Neutralise the threat by whatever means possible, thats how I would operate.

Does that make me as bad as the criminal or the person hurting me/my family in the first place? NO!

It makes me selfish, I love my family thank you very much and would do whatever it took to prevent some little half-brained idiot from taking them away from me.

Moving on, while I have certain views on torture that most (do-gooders
) will not agree with I'm not going to repeat them again here.

Check my previous posts/threads if your interested.

To sum it up simply, if and its a big if, those held in captivity are guilty of their crimes then I don't care what happens to them.

I'm not saying its right for someone to rape someone else even if the victim is guilty of some heinous crime. Actually, and this goes against my previous statement thats why I'm clarifying, I find it pretty disturbing to use rape as a form of punishment.

But I'll stand by my point, if the captive is guilty of committing acts of terrorism or conspires to commit said acts then I hope they die a slow painful death.

Is anyone in here seriously telling me they would feel sorry or have empathy for a terrorist thats been raped in prison?

When this particular terrorist for example was planning to kill 400 people at a hotel by car-bombing the place?

I really do hate the do-gooders who say were just as bad as them. What the hell do you expect us to do with proven terrorists? Give them a slap on the wrist and tell them to be good in future?

It's funny because as a previous poster has stated half of you would all change your tune when it was your children or family involved.

Is anybody bothered if Ian Brady gets attacked in prison?

All you idiots who still think that serial killers and terrorists still have human rights are completely beyond me.

Edit:

Okay I've just thought about the situation from another angle.

The soldiers/persons committing the rapes should also be in prison and lose their human rights.

In an ideal world justice would be hard and fast, terrorists would immediately face the death penalty.

Maybe if our governments were harder and more efficient with their justice and punishment less soldiers and others would feel it nescessary to take the violence into their own hands.

I'll still stand by what I said however, I feel no empathy for the terrorist.

Edit again:

Got a different point to make but I'll leave my above text for reference.

If the prisoner is being raped for fun by the soldiers then of course the soldier should lose his human rights and be sent to prison.

If however, the terrorist is being raped in an attempt to gain information to save the lives of others then I've got to agree with member unamed person.

In my opinion if thats whats needed then so be it. Once again, I have no sympathy for any terrorist and have no problem with any method used to extract information from them.

Yeah they might get hurt, maimed, scarred, even die but they should of thought about that when they signed to become one of allah's soldiers or whatever they think they are.

I have no compassion for the mindless cowards who kill & disfigure innocent people.


[edit on 5/8/09 by Death_Kron]



[edit on 5/8/09 by Death_Kron]



posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry
 




If you support the use of torture, then I pray that you are fortunate enough to experience the very thing that you condone. Its only fair, and quite Karmatic at the same time.


What an idiotic thing to say!

Do you support corporal punishment? Well I hope you get to experience it.

Sadly, you probably don't support corporal punishment from the way your talking.

Still your statement is a ridiculous thing to say. Why should he get to experience torture when he has no reason to be tortured?

Just because he accepts its a way to prevent terrorists doesn't mean he deserves it himself when he is an innocent person.

Your a do-gooder basically. Come back to me and let me know what you would do to someone raping your 5 year old daughter or to someone who had killed your son in a terrorist car bombing incident.

Let me ask you a question, how should we obtain our information from them then?

Ask politely??? Get real!



posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
No wonder when I read about 51% service to others, I see nothing but 51% service to self on these forums.

Either that or the forums are a melting pot for angry, disenfranchised, potentially paranoid right wingers.

I think I'll stick to the UFO/Secret Societies sections. At least there's actual intelligence in them.



posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
A prison guard who utilizes torture against someone who has not yet been proven to have done anything is him/herself more of a terrorist than the prisoner.

A guard who uses rape to exact information is delusional and only out for their own self gratification. Such scum deserve to rot in hell. They are worst than a terrorist. They have no agenda but their own gratification at the expense of someone who can't fight back.



posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
[edit on 5-8-2009 by Majestic23]



posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Janitor From Mars
Either that or the forums are a melting pot for angry, disenfranchised, potentially paranoid right wingers.


Dont forget closet homosexuals.

Seriously, the guy whos talking about the hockey dude getting raped. Why are all pack jocks like this? Why are they all so uncomfortable with their sexuality? Making gay jokes all day then putting stuff up other dudes arses.

Cant you guys see that there is simply no justification for this type of thing under any circumstances? There is no justification.

Sure you will come up with some dumb guff like "Well see if you have the same attitude if your daughter is raped and your son is blown up!".

Well thats a stupid argument, no amount of rape is going to stop those things from happening. If its so effective why dont you start a new army of butt marines? Just buttrape your way to freedom!

You guys come out with the same tired stuff again and again and then band together, pat each other on the back (and probably ass) and cry "do-gooders".

Well Iam not a do-gooder by any means, in fact I used to be a nationalistic, racist fool before I saw how futile, impotent and misguided that view was.



posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron
 



This is called self defence is it not?


Nope. Its called revenge. And it is not justifiable in the eyes of the law. You would rot in jail just as the original rapist would.


Your a do-gooder


Oh please...get off your high horse.


What is that anyway? A "do-gooder?" Do you know? If a "do gooder" is someone who respects the laws our society and founding fathers set in place and someone who believes in justice...then you can label me that as well.

I dont think anyone is against getting good information from those who wish to do harm to others. But tell me..What is the difference from American criminals that have conspired to do harm to others than "terrorists"? Should our detectives and police officers be allowed to torture anyone they feel might have pertinent information about something that might happen in the future or something that happened in the past? Should they be allowed to use "advanced interrigation tactics" at their whim?

Why not include bank robbers or street pushers of illegal drugs? How about those that steal? Maybe their hands should be cut off when they are caught. Maybe we should just forget the constitution all together and install sharia law. maybe that would suit you and your views.

Where is the cutoff point for torture? How do you determine that you have hit that point? Who has the moral authority to make such determinations? You? The President? I dont f***ing think so.



posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Stuff like this will always happen, look at history there was always ways of finding horrific torture games, guess this is just another. I remember when they skinned people alive and put them in buckets of salt.



posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
Okay I'm posting this for clarification because when my previous posts make me look like I condone rape.

Firstly, rape is wrong! I believe that more than anyone and I have had personal experience in dealing with a rape case so I think I know what I'm talking about.

When I said I would rape anyone would hurt my family I didn't mean that literally. But let me be 100% clear, if anyone tried to injure/kill my family I would do the same back to them.

This is called self defence is it not? Neutralise the threat by whatever means possible, thats how I would operate.

Does that make me as bad as the criminal or the person hurting me/my family in the first place? NO!

It makes me selfish, I love my family thank you very much and would do whatever it took to prevent some little half-brained idiot from taking them away from me.

Moving on, while I have certain views on torture that most (do-gooders
) will not agree with I'm not going to repeat them again here.

Check my previous posts/threads if your interested.

To sum it up simply, if and its a big if, those held in captivity are guilty of their crimes then I don't care what happens to them.

I'm not saying its right for someone to rape someone else even if the victim is guilty of some heinous crime. Actually, and this goes against my previous statement thats why I'm clarifying, I find it pretty disturbing to use rape as a form of punishment.

But I'll stand by my point, if the captive is guilty of committing acts of terrorism or conspires to commit said acts then I hope they die a slow painful death.

Is anyone in here seriously telling me they would feel sorry or have empathy for a terrorist thats been raped in prison?

When this particular terrorist for example was planning to kill 400 people at a hotel by car-bombing the place?

I really do hate the do-gooders who say were just as bad as them. What the hell do you expect us to do with proven terrorists? Give them a slap on the wrist and tell them to be good in future?

It's funny because as a previous poster has stated half of you would all change your tune when it was your children or family involved.

Is anybody bothered if Ian Brady gets attacked in prison?

All you idiots who still think that serial killers and terrorists still have human rights are completely beyond me.

Edit:

Okay I've just thought about the situation from another angle.

The soldiers/persons committing the rapes should also be in prison and lose their human rights.

In an ideal world justice would be hard and fast, terrorists would immediately face the death penalty.

Maybe if our governments were harder and more efficient with their justice and punishment less soldiers and others would feel it nescessary to take the violence into their own hands.

I'll still stand by what I said however, I feel no empathy for the terrorist.

Edit again:

Got a different point to make but I'll leave my above text for reference.

If the prisoner is being raped for fun by the soldiers then of course the soldier should lose his human rights and be sent to prison.

If however, the terrorist is being raped in an attempt to gain information to save the lives of others then I've got to agree with member unamed person.

In my opinion if thats whats needed then so be it. Once again, I have no sympathy for any terrorist and have no problem with any method used to extract information from them.

Yeah they might get hurt, maimed, scarred, even die but they should of thought about that when they signed to become one of allah's soldiers or whatever they think they are.

I have no compassion for the mindless cowards who kill & disfigure innocent people.


[edit on 5/8/09 by Death_Kron]



[edit on 5/8/09 by Death_Kron]


I think you need to re-define your perceptions of what terrorism is. It seems that you're still feeding into what the Mainstream media wants you to believe.

According to dictionary.com, this is the meaning of terrorism.
ter⋅ror⋅ism
  /ˈtɛrəˌrɪzəm/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [ter-uh-riz-uhm] Show IPA
Use terrorism in a Sentence
–noun
1. the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, esp. for political purposes.
2. the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.
3. a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.

According to these definitions, a wide range of possibilities can exist for the labeling of terrorism.

Our media could be accused of terrorism under this definition. They constantly pump fear and uncertainty into the population for the expressed purposes of gaining political and monetary gain. Remember, our media is owned by corporate interests who dictate policy to the government.

Our politicians could be accused of terrorism under this definition. We attacked Iraq without any evidence or probable cause. Its been proven that they had nothing to do with 911 and as a sovereign nation, had never attacked an American or harmed America in any way. Also, we LEGALIZED TORTURE and stripped Americans of many civil liberties in the attempt to supposedly protect us from an outside threat.

Our military could be accused of terrorism, especially under the rules of the Geneva Conventions which was recently amended to allow dubious activities. Abu Ghraib, Guantanamo Bay...etc.

And, according to a recent release from the Department of Homeland Security, every American could be considered a terrorist threat. So, don't be surprised if you find yourself on that list someday. And then, maybe you'll be on the receiving end of the very thing that you think terrorists deserve.
online.wsj.com...



posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_XIM
Heres all I got to say about this, "GOOD", I dont care what they do with these people to be honest, evertime I try to have a little bit of sympothy I am reminded of the 5 videos I seen with them cutting peoples heads off as they scremed for their life. I am also reminded of the people on those planes as they was being flown into those buildings, I bet if we could ask them if they care about what was done to these people would they care, the answer would be a loud "hell no". It's a new war, calls for new ways of dealing with these spineless coward, murdering piece of garbage.


You're complaining about 5 videos of people losing their heads??? How about the thousands of INNOCENT people who have lost their families, friends and neighbors in bombings that were mishandled at the behest of our military? If you invaded my country, set up military checkpoints and bombed my people relentlessly, I guarantee you that I would make heads roll as well. Maybe you forget your history and how things have developed to create the tension that exists between our nations. But, I doubt that you've actually studied it. You take what the media tells you at face value ( like the media has NEVER been known to lie) and feed the same machine that keeps you working like a slave to support the upper 3% who destroy the world for a profit. Those who are spineless are the one's who consistently send the poor to fight for their financial interests. And how many of these SPINELESS individuals send their sons or daughters to do the same?



posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry
 




If you support the use of torture, then I pray that you are fortunate enough to experience the very thing that you condone. Its only fair, and quite Karmatic at the same time.


What an idiotic thing to say!

Do you support corporal punishment? Well I hope you get to experience it.

Sadly, you probably don't support corporal punishment from the way your talking.

Still your statement is a ridiculous thing to say. Why should he get to experience torture when he has no reason to be tortured?

Just because he accepts its a way to prevent terrorists doesn't mean he deserves it himself when he is an innocent person.

Your a do-gooder basically. Come back to me and let me know what you would do to someone raping your 5 year old daughter or to someone who had killed your son in a terrorist car bombing incident.

Let me ask you a question, how should we obtain our information from them then?

Ask politely??? Get real!


Your logic is weak at best. If you cannot understand something that is clearly in black and white, then I'm sure you're completely lost in the labyrinth of gray.

How is life inside of the box today???



new topics

top topics



 
18
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join