It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sodomized to Protect Our Freedoms

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by heyo

You should feel bad. Because we're not talking about victory or defeat here. We're talking about innocent deaths that could of been prevented if the US/NATO didn't go around bombing everywhere they think has some guy with an AK.

Just think about it. Say there's a war going on in Canada. Maybe between the the US and some.. extremist group. You are out working, and come home to a bunch of humvees searching your bombed house pulling your wife and childrens corpses from it. All because they thought someone hostile was there. How would you feel if that happened? I guarantee you'd understand what a "Casualty of war" is, when its not just a number that the reporter says.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by NathanNewZealand

Unfortunately for you, the idiocy of the American right wing is precisely why this country is screwed up. It's ridiculous to suggest that 6 months of Obama were enough to cause all of this. We had 8 years of Bush, especially after 9/11.

When those crooks suggested using torture and waterboarding, the country immediately went down the tubes.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by heyo

Wow, no offense.. But you had some pretty weird friends up there in Canada. I cant think of anybody that lifes to stuff shampoo bottles in peoples orifices here in the US...

And just because it was a practical joke to you guys doesn't mean it isn't rape. That doesn't justify raping a man for information (Because this isn't just sodomy it IS rape)

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

Such an event would be catastrophic to me, for sure. however, i wouldn't have been working if i'd know the possibility of my family getting bombed was there.
I'd be hangin' around with, let's call him "bud'. he's got weapons, a bunker, built soundly by myself thank you very much, and he'd got food.

Our days would be long and hard, searching for those that put our families at risk; the difference is that i'll grab a white politician if his policies are doing such things where, i'm sorry, but it seems as if those out east are too willing too obey, too afraid of the alternative, too afraid of their own power, man and woman.
It's sad, but denying it wont make it go away.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
This guy was not sodomized to protect our freedom.

Maybe to divert an attack on American troupes that are on enemy soil - or to waylay a supposed attack from terrorists in the States (though I highly doubt it) - But he’s not getting the shaft to protect the freedom of the American people.

The Afghanis or the Iraqis are not taking away America’s Freedoms the America’s Government is!

The ones who are getting the broom and raped of their freedoms are the American people!

peace

[edit on 4-8-2009 by silo13]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
reply to post by heyo

Wow, no offense.. But you had some pretty weird friends up there in Canada. I cant think of anybody that lifes to stuff shampoo bottles in peoples orifices here in the US...

And just because it was a practical joke to you guys doesn't mean it isn't rape. That doesn't justify raping a man for information (Because this isn't just sodomy it IS rape)

Well it's not really the norm, it just happened.
We never had any homocides or rapes in our towns either.
It's not a custom for That particular thing to happen where i'm from, it's just custom to freaking get over it and live you life.
i'm sure if people came along and said "hey shampooman you could get a free pass for your dirty deeds cause you were wrong", they'd be like " I really don't care about it cause it doesn't bother me.
And no, the bottle never mae it past the nozzle.
ew.
stop bringing that up it's a metaphor for a harsh experience that builds character that i happen to have seen. It doesn't happen often. Actually i've only seen it once. Just like i've seen the victims of that not give a crap about it only once.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by heyo

Dude, where the hell did you go to high school???

Good lord....you talk about taking a shampoo bottle up the butt like it is some sort of a grade school right of passage or something?

I have to tell you, that is most definitely not a normal event....I apologize if someone led you to believe that it was. A freakin shampoo bottle???

Im confused...Is this a Canadian thing? Is this for real?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

please read the post above yours for metaphorical explanation.
grade ten kids get a shampoo bottle up the ass and don't bitch yet the "hardened terrorists" are tramatized beyond belief by it, i just don't get it.
And you're wrong, hazing such as that is pretty common.

They're not actually hurt by it, they just see a tool, the media, that they can use to bring more sympathy to their cause. They do this because they have no options other than that to remain significant.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
reply to post by BlackOps719

grade ten kids get a shampoo bottle up the ass and don't bitch yet the "hardened terrorists" are tramatized beyond belief by it, i just don't get it.

What school is this?

Please let us know so that we can contact school administration - and the RCMP.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by heyo

Dude! I can't believe you seriously think like that!

Please explain how your shampoo bottle up the ass as a joke by friends (which i'm not even gonna comments on at the monent!!!) is the same as being raped by a rifle and a broom 5-6 times while hooded, pissing blood out your ass!!

And where's your proof this guy was a terrorist?

Imagine the reaction if the real terrorists started sodomising captured US and UK soldiers. A lot of the mentallity seems to be 'well they do bad things to our guys so what's the problem if we do bad things to them'. So you're cool with the captured soldiers getting ass raped with rifles? Guess it's not that big a deal cause it's just 'hazing'.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

yawn. yeah it's funny.
hockey was not a school sanctioned sport. If you don't realize that hazing exists i'd question how much ya really know.
boy people really like to got for the easy kill around here lol.
the easy kill being wow somebody used shampoo and ass in the same sentence, let's talk about it.
...good for you if you were sheltered so much that the ability to understand such things is beyond you.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   

ALL forms of torture, whether 'Water boarding' (repeatedly drowning and resuscitation), or this barbaric act of rape are ultimately useless in intelligence gathering.

ALL OF THE MILITARY KNOW THIS FACT!

This is common knowledge, and frankly i'm rather surprised that it hasn't been mentioned yet.

Put it this way, unless you are a hardcore masochist (enjoy pain) or extreme submissive (enjoy being dominated), at some point during this kind of 'intelligence gathering', you WILL say ANYTHING to get the torture to end...anything.

As a broom handle is being rammed up your wife, your children or your own backside, and your cannot stand the screams or the agony any longer, you WILL say anything that you think will get these evil B******S to stop, in many cases the information will be simply what you think they want to hear, what you think they will be happy with and stop doing what they are doing.

This is known and recognized by all parties concerned.

This then leads to the obvious conclusion...if it's not a reliable means of intelligence gathering...why do it?

Sadism. Revenge. Boredom relief. Psychological warfare. Which makes the whole torture even worse. Even a tenuous link to intelligence gathering, is at least a tenuous link, regardless of how weak that reason may be, but remove that 'reason', and you have no justification for these actions. I should say, no LEGAL justification at any rate.

Remove 'Intelligence gathering', and what are we left with?

War crimes, crimes against humanity. Then we have criminals fighting criminals, rather that justified proffessional soldiers fighting criminals.

It undermines the whole reason for being in the war(s) to begin with!
The perpetrators become the criminals they are meant to be fighting.

IF (and it's a big IF), Intelligence is/was the primary reason for this torture, there are a number of much more effective means of obtaining it.

So called 'truth serum' is a more effective method. Sodium Pentathol (Old name) is one among many psychoactive drugs and substances that could be used, and has been used very successfully by the KGB, CIA, MIs, special police, etc etc.

Although still classified as torture by international law, it is (IMO) a more humanitarian and reliable form of information extraction.

What these thugs are doing is destroying any hope of winning over the hearts and minds, destroying their own country's reputations and that of the service they belong to.

Isn't honour and personal pride taught to proffessional soldiers anymore?

The intelligence is always going to be unreliable at best, and could lead your forces into a well designed trap at worst.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Nammu

I'm not gonna compare them, because i'm comparing grade 10 kids with terrorists. terrorists that will, apparently, kill you, cmpared to, grade ten kids that will, apply for a part time job.
One is fighting a war, and the other is fighting public hardons.

my point is that the actual physical act of it isn't as bad as is sold, and that it is the reaction of sympathy that is given that is being eaten up and will continute to be eaten up.

shampoo butt eaten up post finished.....ahem.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by heyo

You're are not being even remotely funny here matey.

Look around you, you are the only one laughing...

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by heyo

You've still completely ignored all points raised!

I'm not gonna compare them, because i'm comparing grade 10 kids with terrorists.

Where's your proof this guy was a terrorist? If it's ok for US soldiers to do that to 'terrorists', you then agree that ot's ok for the people in the occupied countries to do that to 'infidels'. You're actually agreeing with rape here. Do you understand that?

my point is that the actual physical act of it isn't as bad as is sold

Getting a broom shoved up your ass until you rupture and bleed isn't as bad as is sold? Would you like to volunteer to test that theory?

I have a male friend that was raped. Sodomized by a group of 4 men. You tell him that this wasn't traumitising, that the reaction of sympathy is misguided, that it's the same as 10th grade kids having a laugh and that he shouldn't be bothered and not to bitch.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by NathanNewZealand

If a terrorist is endangering YOUR life and the lives of all of YOUR loved ones by withholding information, then do whatever it takes to get that information out of the f**ken mongrel and save those lives.

Where did terrorism come from? This is the question everyone should be asking! Number 2 on the list if I recall.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

If a terrorist is endangering YOUR life and the lives of all of YOUR loved ones by withholding information, then do whatever it takes to get that information out of the f**ken mongrel and save those lives.

Too many weak, left-wing, politically-correct, do-gooders will be the downfall of this marvelous society.

Actually I'm a pretty far right, former USMC, kill 'em all Libertarian...and I think torture is the absolute worst possible action of all. The information gotten out of subjects is suspect at best.

Worst of all is that the torturer is lowered beneath the "terrorist" and has lost all respect. Better to have a clean kill than torture. The reliability of the information is exactly the same. (Yeah you get NO usable information from a dead man...and NO usable information is just as reliable as information from a tortured individual...check sources other than Cheney and you'll see it's true.)

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by kelbtalfenek

More or less what i said earlier...you just put it more succinctly than i.

Thing is, they are doing this to kids..not just adults, which is bad enough..but KIDS as young as 8! Are the unit commanders really that stupid?

Do they think the 'masterminds' behind these fighters are going to entrust any significant operational details or valuable information to the ordinary fighter let alone to a child as young as 8?!

You were in the military, as was i...you know yourself, you will not be told information you do not need to know, in case of capture and 'information gathering' by the enemy.

Stared.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Too many weak, left-wing, politically-correct, do-gooders will be the downfall of this marvelous society.

They have not been tried and found guilty of terrorism. Maybe you forgot that part.

Shame on you for circumventing the censors.

[edit on 8-4-2009 by groingrinder]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by heyo

Hey thats a pretty sharp idea of life; " breath, work, die." Maybe we should all just skip the first 2 since life is so mundane.

War is military on military, we should strive to not have one casualty ever. The fact that we have so many should not be tolerated, it means we are not doing a good enough job.

Our misguided soldiers need a Castro not an applause. This is not how war goes and we should never accept that 'well bad things happen in war' ... we haven't even got the full investigation to weather or not we should legitimately be in war.

how can we try to be the leaders of the world we our demeanor and views of human life are so second hand. Im a very peaceful person, is it sick that i could walk right up to one of these disturbed soliders and shoot them without losing sleep?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join